Reading people's eyes | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Reading people's eyes

High five! I'm not autistic.

I also got two wrong because of second-guessing.
I think I was over-thinking it a little- at first- like it was harder than it was. XP

2h6qzv6.jpg

I got 33. I got 3 wrong as I just guessed.

25 - all the women's eyes looked the same! Darn mascara!

A couple of them didn't have an answer that matched what I was thinking. And when I shown the correct answer, the eyes still didn't match.

I think it usually helps to have more than a person's eyes to tell their emotions -- to me, a lot depends on the lips, tauntness of the face, etc.

32, but I agree with the eyes of the women looking alike. I found them more difficult to read.

I got 32 :) yay!
but some of the ones I got wrong I got really wrong like the guy who was supposed to be friendly I put dominant and the girl who was supposed to be flirtatious I put hostile. :p

I quit halfway through. The process of clicking to the next page was annoying, the photos were grainy and I didn't like the fact that they misspelled "skeptical" as "sceptical". I was doing well though.

Reactions: not sure
I got 22. I don't get it! I don't have Asperger syndrome nor autism.
ok,I'm kinda worried right now :(

I got 34. One of the two that I got wrong with, I completely disagreed with what they said. *shrug*

I've also seen almost every one of these photos before, but can't remember where. Psych 101 maybe?

found myself mimicking the expression to see how it made me feel

26 pretty good for someone with a little bit of Aspergers.

Thanks for posting this quiz by the way, it was real fun! ^^

I got 23 ^_^ The test was too long and I got really nervous after a while!...I like to focus on one persons expression not a bunch.