How the world really works | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

How the world really works

Choice has power although limited in scope. It reverberates and ripples to a certain tangible extent and from there it evolves depending on how the receiving points manage the input to churn out certain types of outputs. There are strategic ways to effect any limited change but it isn't categorically impossible. It may be out of control because it requires a chorus of reactions, which is hard to come by pristinely but not impossible. To have a crowd that believes it is all hopeless is surely more problematic than a level headed enough crowd that can make sound choices.

These value systems were made by humans to suit their own agenda. We need to think in terms of systems and modifying them at levels we can handle so we may effect longer term change. That's difficult but not impossible.

All is theater

march_of_tyranny.png

Reactions: Jexocuha and aeon
David might be interested in this one particularly the chart at the four minute mark.

As for our schools

Reactions: aeon
It is more of a fact that both sides of the political isle are controlled, those who refuse to it are delusional especially when tribalism is such a huge factor.
But even then, even realpolitik is not all there is in the world. Hopelessness is as much a willing submission as optimism. The ability to make a difference is never absolutely abolished unless some form of surrender occurs.

Reactions: Wyote and aeon
But even then, even realpolitik is not all there is in the world. Hopelessness is as much a willing submission as optimism. The ability to make a difference is never absolutely abolished unless some form of surrender occurs.

Some have tried and myself was a victim of an arson attack back in 2012 because I had spoken out. Those who have comfortable lives will never understand until their turn comes around and till then good luck.

Some have tried and myself was a victim of an arson attack back in 2012 because I had spoken out. Those who have comfortable lives will never understand until their turn comes around and till then good luck.
I do understand. Effecting change is a personal plight for me too. On a personal level, I simply don't want to lose my optimism because then I'd really be on the losing end.

https://rumble.com/v13v4sv-2000-mules.html

There is little chance of piercing a self imposed veil. What is open minded? How do you change anything unless you know how it actually works? None of this is new information.

cat_2-png.png

Reactions: aeon
One has to be pretty stupid to think this all is just conspiracy theories when this is right out in the open.

Being self sufficient is the only possibility that I've been able to come up with. The idea of Banks having control over what you spend on is enough for me to not participate.