Reading people's eyes | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Reading people's eyes

34 !
That was fun

I got 29. A few times I thought the eyes were saying something not on the list. Sometimes I used head position and not really the eyes to determine what was being felt. If I had not second guessed myself so often I would have got 31 or 32.

22. thought i was doin great till i realized that it was one point off asperger's.

How neat! Scored a 34

I got 24. I think the head tilting messed with my mind.

I only got 24 lol, o dear.

I noticed something towards the end which could have increased my score if I'd thought of it sooner

If you look away in between each picture and think about something random for a couple of seconds this "breaks state" so the previous pics don't influence your decision. Look on each one with "fresh eyes"

I noticed I was struggling to decide more and more each time so I tried this. After doing this I knew immediately what each one was and got them all right from then on and with no difficulty. It's a shame I didn't think of it earlier

31 (the one labeled confident did not look confident. There was some fear in her eyes).

34/36. I kind of agree with @BrightWhiteHeart that the emotions and expressions seemed stereotypical, even a bit over-exaggerated. Feelings are usually more subtle than what was shown here, IMHO. Not always, but usually.

[MENTION=1669]Framed[/MENTION]
I just noticed your comment about the "confident" eyes. I drew the same conclusion; it was one of the questions I got wrong. Interesting. :)

Last edited:
33 out of 36. The ones I did miss I was battling between two answers and the other was the correct one. I do agree about the seductive eyes or flirtatious eyes...always female with lots of makeup. A little silly.

24/36, haha. :)

Eh...just 27. I never look at appearences. I like to drag conclusions after some time. Plus some people are very moody and unstable, so it doen't even make sense to try to read them, as you could tell the underlying pattern of their behaviour.

Second time: 34.

Last edited:
87 / 36.

Wait... how many people are in the room with me...?

30...YEA that tripped me up too. Clearly, something was bothering her.

Also, a few of the choices were a bit too ambiguous and generic. I did better when I didn't zoom in.

I got 27