another MBTI type test :: from kisa.ca | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

another MBTI type test :: from kisa.ca

Personality test results

Ta-dah, your personality type is INFJ!
Introverted (I) 93%Extraverted (E) 7%Intuitive (N) 86%Sensing (S) 14%Feeling (F) 60%Thinking (T) 40%Judging (J) 68%Perceiving (P) 32%

I have done the test again and tried to choose more one way than the other like you suggested and here's what I got:

INFJ
85%

INFP
82%

ENFP
77%

ENFJ
74%

This demonstrates that you are an NF type with a strong Fi and a fairly strong Ne. It also implies that your Fe is secondary to your Ni. Whether you were an ENFP or simply an under developed INFJ, you're an INFJ now - and a well developed one at that.

If you want more insight into whether you always were an INFJ, or actually developed into one from an ENFP, I might suggest the same site that Defective Creative pointed out about childhood traits. I found it very helpful. http://www.personalitypage.com/kid_portraits.html However, for quite some time, I suspected that I was an ENFP who developed into an INFJ, and after having my (S type) parents read the descriptions of the ENP, IFP, EFJ, and INJ children, there were no doubts that I was and have always been an INFJ. I suppose this is all the result of the paralax between self perception and reality for an Ni dominant.

I don't particulary like this test, but I took it again anyway:

Introverted (I) 82% Extraverted (E) 18%
Intuitive (N) 59% Sensing (S) 41%
Feeling (F) 55% Thinking (T) 45%
Judging (J) 86% Perceiving (P) 14%

Just as a side note. The reason my N and F scores are so close to the middle, is because for MANY of those questions, I ended up saying "I am somwhere inbetween" because it is highly context dependent, or I really do both of them together.

Last edited:
Interesting, I can certainly relate to the traits presented by INJ children, though it will be great if my parents would give out their personal opinions.

Anyhow retook:

Personality test results

Ta-dah, your personality type is INTJ!

Introverted (I) 54% Extraverted (E) 46%
Intuitive (N) 95% Sensing (S) 5%
Thinking (T) 60% Feeling (F) 40%
Judging (J) 91% Perceiving (P) 9%

Personality test results

Introverted (I) 54% Extraverted (E) 46%
Intuitive (N) 68% Sensing (S) 32%
Feeling (F) 60% Thinking (T) 40%
Judging (J) 62% Perceiving (P) 38%

Taken on a clear head. If one answer was more applicable than the other, even if they could both apply, I chose it. I only chose "I'm really inbetween" when I truly was unable to decide. I think that had a drastic affect on my results. As usual, my self opinion had to adjust to the meter by which the test measures personality type.

Also, classic INFJ preferences N > F > T > S with a clear J.

Whether you were an ENFP or simply an under developed INFJ, you're an INFJ now - and a well developed one at that.

What do you mean by well developed?

If you want more insight into whether you always were an INFJ, or actually developed into one from an ENFP, I might suggest the same site that Defective Creative pointed out about childhood traits. I found it very helpful. http://www.personalitypage.com/kid_portraits.html

INJ, without question

I guess I am and always have been an INFJ

Got INFP again though. Meh

Ta-dah, your personality type is INFP!
Introverted (I) 82%Extraverted (E) 18%Intuitive (N) 82%Sensing (S) 18%Feeling (F) 70%Thinking (T) 30%Perceiving (P) 68%Judging (J) 32%

Ta-dah, your personality type is INFP!

Introverted (I) 71% Extraverted (E) 29%
Intuitive (N) 77%Sensing (S) 23%
Feeling (F) 80%Thinking (T) 20%
Perceiving (P) 77%Judging (J) 23%

no surprise :D

after reading the chind INJ and INP descriptions, I'm deffinately an IFP. I don't felt very much connection to the INJ description and got tears in my eyes with the IFP one. And a lot of those treads are not at al lin the INJ version like "takes everything seriously and personaly, needs a lot of love and affection, willing the please people, enormously sensitive, having a hundred interests but not being good in or finishing one of them

especially these or my live long problems:

They need to understand that if someone is unhappy with something that the IFP has done, that doesn't mean that they hate the IFP child.
IFP children should be helped to make these kinds of decisions on their own, and they should be supported and encouraged in the decisions that they make. Positive reinforcement will help the IFP to trust their decision-making abilities (my father always questioned my decisions and made me change them)
Parents and teachers of IFP kids should give positive feedback and affirmation as often as possible. Some Thinking adults often don't express love or admiration. (my father was a T type, go figures!)

I also have the same problems with answering the J/P answers.
If they ask: "is your home a mess where you can find everything in" ... I would say yes, my home is a mess and nothing has one place, I try to get some order in it from time to time but my ordersystem changes every time :D
If they ask: "is your workingplace a mess or very tidy" ... I would say, very very tidy! I have to, there is no way I can do my job otherwise. For example if someone asks me how many cells I used in an experiment 6 months agon, I need to be able to answer it. So I need to have a grip on my Si and I use Te to create a filing system to help me remember what I did. Otherwise I don't remember what I did in the lab half an hour ago. When I did exams at school, I even organized my pens according to color, it is just a way for me to keep control over my messy brain...

You need to find out what you would do in baseline. I'm only J to survive.

Personality test results

Introverted (I) 93% Extraverted (E) 7%
Intuitive (N) 86% Sensing (S) 14%
Feeling (F) 90% Thinking (T) 10%
Judging (J) 64% Perceiving (P) 36%

Introverted (I) 51% Extraverted (E) 49%
Intuitive (N) 67% Sensing (S) 33%
Feeling (F) 55% Thinking (T) 45%
Judging (J) 61% Perceiving (P) 39%

This says ISFJ, but since I got 50/50 on S and N, I don't know why it chose S over N. I definitely think I'm more of an N... but I always score only slightly on the N side. It was just a bit closer on this test. I had a lot of "I'm really in between" answers on this one.

Ta-dah, your personality type is ISFJ!

Introverted (I) 96% Extraverted (E) 4%
Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
Judging (J) 91% Perceiving (P) 9%

Introverted (I) 89% Extraverted (E) 11%
Intuitive (N) 64% Sensing (S) 36%
Judging (J) 86% Perceiving (P) 14%

Introverted (I) 68% Extraverted (E) 32%
Intuitive (N) 64%
Sensing (S) 36%
Judging (J) 55%
Perceiving (P) 45%

Wow!! I took this now when I am in my natural state of mind. No stress and no external influence. I knew I was INFJ!

yay!

Introverted (I) 64% Extraverted (E) 36%
Intuitive (N) 73% Sensing (S) 27%
Feeling (F) 65% Thinking (T) 35%
Judging (J) 55% Perceiving (P) 45%

I'm kind of surprsied, I thought I would get an S or something. I should probably take more before deciding if I'm truly an INFJ.

Intuitive (N) 82% Sensing (S) 18%
Feeling (F) 90% Thinking (T) 10%
Judging (J) 73% Perceiving (P) 27%

Intuitive (N) 82% Sensing (S) 18%
Thinking (T) 50% Feeling (F) 50%
Judging (J) 73% Perceiving (P) 27%

^^ Why do they give thinking precedence over feeling?

Introverted (I) 75% Extraverted (E) 25%
Intuitive (N) 55% Sensing (S) 45%
Thinking (T) 60% Feeling (F) 40%
Judging (J) 82% Perceiving (P) 18%

loljoke?

Introverted (I) 93% Extraverted (E) 7%
Intuitive (N) 64%
Sensing (S) 36%
Thinking (T) 60%
Feeling (F) 40%
Judging (J) 68% Perceiving (P) 32%

I like this test. I usually end up with a disproportionally high thinking score; the "I'm really in-between" option allows for real life nuance.

This test is good because it gives the "in between" option that I tend to view myself as on almost everything. Honestly I can go either way in a lot of cases... just not with I.

Introverted (I) 93%
Extraverted (E) 7%
Intuitive (N) 55%
Sensing (S) 45%
Thinking (T) 50%
Feeling (F) 50%
Judging (J) 82%

Perceiving (P) 18%

I show up as 50/50 T/F on this test... Usually I show up more F than T.

Last edited: