Personality test results

Ta-dah, your personality type is INFJ!
Introverted (I) 75% Extraverted (E) 25%
Intuitive (N) 100% Sensing (S) 0%
Feeling (F) 75% Thinking (T) 25%
Judging (J) 73%
Perceiving (P) 27%

Ta-dah, your personality type is ISFJ!
Introverted (I) 93%Extraverted (E) 7%Sensing (S) 64%Intuitive (N) 36%Feeling (F) 55%Thinking (T) 45%Judging (J) 50%Perceiving (P) 50%

Introverted (I) 100% Extraverted (E) 0%
Intuitive (N) 82% Sensing (S) 18%
Feeling (F) 90% Thinking (T) 10%
Judging (J) 73% Perceiving (P) 27%

For some reason, I always become really apprehensive before viewing my results, like somehow I'm going to wake up one morning as an ESTP and not know who I am at all anymore.

Surprise! Still an INFJ.

Intuitive (N) 82% Sensing (S) 18%
Feeling (F) 90% Thinking (T) 10%
Judging (J) 73% Perceiving (P) 27%

For some reason, I always become really apprehensive before viewing my results, like somehow I'm going to wake up one morning as an ESTP and not know who I am at all anymore.

Surprise! Still an INFJ.

dang! i was hoping you would score ENFJ! no, kidding. i view you as a paradigm of INFJ really...

meh

Personality test results

Introverted (I) 79% Extraverted (E) 21%
Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
Feeling (F) 70% Thinking (T) 30%
Judging (J) 82% Perceiving (P) 18%

I get apprehensive if I think I'm gunna come out the same type two tests in a row.

Personality test results

Introverted (I) 79% Extraverted (E) 21%
Sensing (S) 50% Intuitive (N) 50%
Feeling (F) 70% Thinking (T) 30%
Judging (J) 82% Perceiving (P) 18%
hmmm. so is the pick between a letter dichotomy pair arbitrary now? you came out even on S/N and it gave you S...
if this quiz were done well, i think it would assign an X for a tied value. or better yet, give you three tiebreaker question just on that dichotomy..

and i know people come across differently online sometimes, but you seem like much more of a N..though you do have high Si

Introverted (I) 64% Extraverted (E) 36% Intuitive (N) 95% Sensing (S) 5% Feeling (F) 75% Thinking (T) 25% Judging (J) 59% Perceiving (P) 41%

hmmm. so is the pick between a letter dichotomy pair arbitrary now? you came out even on S/N and it gave you S...
if this quiz were done well, i think it would assign an X for a tied value. or better yet, give you three tiebreaker question just on that dichotomy..

and i know people come across differently online sometimes, but you seem like much more of a N..though you do have high Si

I am an N I do know that much, but just barely. I just have an adversion to Ne due to my judging score. I do not trust it most of the time.

This quiz did kind of word things to make N stuff sound kinda undesirable to me.

I like this one, because you have the opportunity to say you're both. It puts my scores lower, but I also think it makes me answer the questions more honestly:

Introverted (I) 93% Extraverted (E) 7%
Intuitive (N) 64% Sensing (S) 36%
Feeling (F) 65% Thinking (T) 35%
Judging (J) 68% Perceiving (P) 32%

I am an N I do know that much, but just barely. I just have an adversion to Ne due to my judging score. I do not trust it most of the time.

This quiz did kind of word things to make N stuff sound kinda undesirable to me.

so is always wanting to know whats ahead and have a clear path more N or J (i know it's some of both)..
but if it's J i still have a lot more Ne than i thought
but if you go from the perspective of one right answer and box and define things (Ni) vs no boxes, don't define, keep things open, multiple answers of equal merit, i prefer Ni a lot more. sorry it's kinda stream-of-consciousness, i hope you see what im asking, if not ill edit it.

so is always wanting to know whats ahead and have a clear path more N or J (i know it's some of both)..
but if it's J i still have a lot more Ne than i thought
but if you go from the perspective of one right answer and box and define things (Ni) vs no boxes, don't define, keep things open, multiple answers of equal merit, i prefer Ni a lot more. sorry it's kinda stream-of-consciousness, i hope you see what im asking, if not ill edit it.

Well it could be either. J like order, reason, fairness, a+b=c type stuff. Ni prefers this as well, but is much more apt to be ok with a+b=fish and reason with it. Si not so much. There are plenty of people out there with high N scores who can be almost neurotic with "order" as I like to call it. They are just more apt to be able to reason and work with uncertainty. I have serious issues with it.

Really for me, is I want tangiable certianty with everything, and I kinda-sorta take it to an extreme. Hence the borderline N/S.

Reactions: rawr
Hey, Indigo! Guess what MY result is?

Ta-dah, your personality type is ISFP!
Introverted (I) 75%Extraverted (E) 25%
Sensing (S) 59%Intuitive (N) 41%
Feeling (F) 65%Thinking (T) 35%
Perceiving (P) 55%Judging (J) 45%

Last edited:

Intuitive (N) 64% Sensing (S) 36%
Feeling (F) 75% Thinking (T) 25%