dang N, always score high lol

AFTER:
Your personality type is I S T J !
Introverted (I) 61%Extraverted (E) 39%
Sensing (S) 64%Intuitive (N) 36%
Thinking (T) 70%Feeling (F) 30%
Judging (J) 50%Perceiving (P) 50%

How dost thou changest thine type? Teach me, oh learned and wise one! :hail:

...seriously though, were you conscious of the change during the transition? Did you find yourself reacting less with emotion and more with thought, did you become more sensory aware whereas in the past you were oblivious? Was this something you actually made happen or did it just *poof* happen? This is intriguing.

i don't know if it actually changed, or if my results now or then were accurate. I thought so at the time when i took the test. Do i feel different? Yes. Was I consciously trying to change things? Eh, maybe some things but not much. Not like i went through some routine to actively make changes.

I just kinda...grew up...

Regarding the emotion - yes. may have been that i was in my teenage years and was more emotional/sensitive then.

Regarding sensing and awareness - definitely improved on that, but still not great. It's been a more conscious thing that's largely been hammered into my head (out of necessity because i was pretty oblivious before) which has turned more into habit.

Still not great at it, and if i could be "more S" i probably would.

So yes, some active change, but most of it from just "growing up." I don't know if it's entirely accurate - and i do think people's personalities are dynamic - people change, I changed - and MBTI is, all-in-all, a sort of rudimentary indicator of things.

Sorry for the length.

ETA - thinking about it a bit more i think the most active change that i consciously worked toward was I to E. I've more or less been a "people person" but was quite shy at many times years ago. I've made a point to put myself in situations i wasn't comfortable with, talk, lead, etc. to grow.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

How dost thou changest thine type? Teach me, oh learned and wise one! :hail:

...seriously though, were you conscious of the change during the transition? Did you find yourself reacting less with emotion and more with thought, did you become more sensory aware whereas in the past you were oblivious? Was this something you actually made happen or did it just *poof* happen? This is intriguing.

Reactions: Free
i don't know if it actually changed, or if my results now or then were accurate. I thought so at the time when i took the test. Do i feel different? Yes. Was I consciously trying to change things? Eh, maybe some things but not much. Not like i went through some routine to actively make changes.

I just kinda...grew up...

Regarding the emotion - yes. may have been that i was in my teenage years and was more emotional/sensitive then.

Regarding sensing and awareness - definitely improved on that, but still not great. It's been a more conscious thing that's largely been hammered into my head (out of necessity because i was pretty oblivious before) which has turned more into habit.

Still not great at it, and if i could be "more S" i probably would.

So yes, some active change, but most of it from just "growing up." I don't know if it's entirely accurate - and i do think people's personalities are dynamic - people change, I changed - and MBTI is, all-in-all, a sort of rudimentary indicator of things.

Sorry for the length.

ETA - thinking about it a bit more i think the most active change that i consciously worked toward was I to E. I've more or less been a "people person" but was quite shy at many times years ago. I've made a point to put myself in situations i wasn't comfortable with, talk, lead, etc. to grow.

Great answer, thank you. I completely agree that we are all sort of works in progress. I want to be more S, more E, more T.. I think I just need to put myself in those situations and see what happens.

<3

Reactions: rawr
think you're feeling a bit too much there, bud; lock it down.

My...my man feelings. Can't...control them.

:m167::m023::m033::m096::m169::mhula::m055::m204::mcute::m142:

Introverted (I) 86% Extraverted (E) 14%
Intuitive (N) 64% Sensing (S) 36%
Feeling (F) 65% Thinking (T) 35%
Perceiving (P) 73% Judging (J) 27%

Your personality type is I N F J !
Introverted (I) 93% Extraverted (E) 7%
Intuitive (N) 77% Sensing (S) 23%
Judging (J) 55% Perceiving (P) 45%

Your personality type is I N T J

Introverted (I) 96% Extraverted (E) 4%
Intuitive (N) 55% Sensing (S) 45%
Thinking (T) 85% Feeling (F) 15%
Judging (J) 95% Perceiving (P) 5%

Well that one threw me for a loop....
And yes I removed the exclamation mark because it seemed odd.

Hmm...

Your personality type is I S F J !

Introverted (I) 93% Extraverted (E) 7%
Sensing (S) 55% Intuitive (N) 45%
Judging (J) 68% Perceiving (P) 32%