another MBTI type test :: from kisa.ca | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

another MBTI type test :: from kisa.ca

Personality test results

Ta-dah, your personality type is INFP!
Introverted (I) 96%Extraverted (E) 4%Intuitive (N) 77%Sensing (S) 23%Feeling (F) 60%Thinking (T) 40%Perceiving (P) 68%Judging (J) 32%

doesn't surprise me.

Ta-dah, your personality type is INFJ!

Introverted (I) 96%
Extraverted (E) 4%
Intuitive (N) 55%
Sensing (S) 45%
Feeling (F) 95%
Thinking (T) 5%
Judging (J) 59%
Perceiving (P) 41%

Ta-dah, your personality type is ENFP!
Extraverted (E) 50%
Introverted (I) 50%
Intuitive (N) 59%
Sensing (S) 41%
Feeling (F) 55%
Thinking (T) 45%
Perceiving (P) 73%
Judging (J) 27%

I wish I had something better to do with my day off, but I don't. Maybe I'll go get beer and cookies soon. Anyway...

Introverted (I) 89% Extraverted (E) 11%
Intuitive (N) 77% Sensing (S) 23%
Feeling (F) 60% Thinking (T) 40%
Judging (J) 50% Perceiving (P) 50%

I decided to take this quiz again, and not choose any of the "In between" options. Here is what I got.

Personality test results

Extraverted (E) 57% Introverted (I) 43%
Intuitive (N) 73%
Sensing (S) 27%
Feeling (F) 80%
Thinking (T) 20%
Perceiving (P) 64%
Judging (J) 36%

Again, slightly Extraverted, clearly Intuitive and Feeler, and more Perceiving than I expected.

I then went back and gave the same answers, but added the 'in between' options where appropriate, and got this result...

Personality test results

Extraverted (E) 54% Introverted (I) 46%
Intuitive (N) 64%
Sensing (S) 36%
Feeling (F) 60%
Thinking (T) 40%
Perceiving (P) 52%
Judging (J) 48%

This is both surprising, interesting, and kinda disturbing. Maybe I'm in a mood.

Last edited:
Ta-dah, your personality type is INTP!

Introverted (I) 96% Extraverted (E) 4%
Thinking (T) 75%
Feeling (F) 25%
Perceiving (P) 77%
Judging (J) 23%

Introverted (I) 75%Extraverted (E) 25%Intuitive (N) 73%Sensing (S) 27%Feeling (F) 70%Thinking (T) 30%Perceiving (P) 68%Judging (J) 32%

INFP again. I don't understand this. I am actually more reliable and sensible than I used to be and I do house work in a more timely fashion etc so how come I used to get J but now I get P?

Anyone?

Well, PJ, you know MBTI has very little to do with doing the straightening up and reliability. There are reliable INFPs and unreliable INFJs; clean INFPs and messy INFJs. It can happen, and it does. Those are traits. But it's the outward manifestation of who you are *really* that determines the score.

Part of you answered the way an INFP might. It's not a crime to be one. It may come down to personal values; if your values are violated, how do you react?

Ta-dah, your personality type is INTP!

Introverted (I) 93% Extraverted (E) 7%
Thinking (T) 55% Feeling (F) 45%
Perceiving (P) 68% Judging (J) 32%

:cries:

LIES! Slander! i'm too cuddly to be an intp! Like, people enjoy my company and think I'm a sweetheart and whatnot. Filthy filthy LIES. And why does my P score always go up when my t score goes up? I never test intj and I rarely test Infp. Only Infj and Intp and it's running about 50/50 with me. The J doesn't work with out the F and the T doesn't work without the P. It doesn't make any sense. i'm like a hybrid or something. I'm the mutt of the mbti. Boo.

Part of you answered the way an INFP might. It's not a crime to be one.

I certainly wasn't suggesting that there is anything wrong with being an INFP. I just thought that was one of the main differences. Someone once said that the main difference between an INFJ and an INFP is INFJ's get more done. lol. Nobleheart alluded to the same thing earlier as well

So are you saying that this isn't the case

It may come down to personal values; if your values are violated, how do you react?

My first reaction is to be angry but I usually give myself a timeout to assess whether or not my values need adjusting to suit the situation. I feel the monster stirring though.

If I see someone who is less able to stick up for themselves than me being taken advantage of or bullied I kind of lose the plot a little. I can even become violent if they keep doing it.

If it happens to me though I usually just shrug it off or give them the verbal run around and make them trip themselves up.

It can be one of the reasons to being an INFP, but it doesn't have to be the deal breaker. I am a messy, and I fully admit to it. I can find everything at the drop of a hat, but I can't be arsed to clean up. But it irritates me when I see the mess. I'll clean if I can't find something, but I'm a perfectionist when I clean; it's either all or nothing for me.

I'll get things done, but I'll do things in the order I think they should be done. And sometimes things get placed on the wayside because - again - they're not high on my priority list. But believe me, I have a list.

So neatness and being on time are traits of an individual but they aren't necessarily traits of an INFP vs INFJ. It all comes down to whether or not you have a greater sense of values and purposes for yourself, or if you have a greater sense of values and purposes for others. INFPs tend to be strong individuals and have strong values that CANNOT be crossed, or else. INFJs have strong values for others and they want to stick up for others more than themselves, for the most part.

I stick up for myself (didn't used to though) but my reaction is MUCH stronger when defending someone else.

Woe betide anyone taking advantage of someones insecurities in my presence.

Much of my thought time is spent on coming up with ways to help others get over their problems. Most issues just bounce off me and I like to come up with ways of wording things so that people will see things the way I do and not be bothered by them.

For example: "Failing is part of the process of learning to succeed. So you screwed up? Well done, you are on the right track."

Are you saying this probably makes me an INFJ?

I stick up for myself (didn't used to though) but my reaction is MUCH stronger when defending someone else.

Woe betide anyone taking advantage of someones insecurities in my presence.

Much of my thought time is spent on coming up with ways to help others get over their problems. Most issues just bounce off me and I like to come up with ways of wording things so that people will see things the way I do and not be bothered by them.

For example: "Failing is part of the process of learning to succeed. So you screwed up? Well done, you are on the right track."

Are you saying this probably makes me an INFJ?

I can't say for sure (because only you are the surest gauge of who you are) but it sounds very INFJ'ish to me. :) You may have an unusually high Fi as well, which some do have. It's hard to keep both of those on the same level because they are so different; one is defending others' values, the other is defending personal values.

Someone once said that the main difference between an INFJ and an INFP is INFJ's get more done. lol. Nobleheart alluded to the same thing earlier as well

I'm also going through a phase where I'm uncertain about my type, so let me chime in on this.

The MBTI type questions do a lot of assumptive inferences. For example, they'll try to determine J and P by pitting Te against Fi, or Se against Ni. For example, having issues with untidiness tends to be an Si trait, which implies that the person is a J type personality. Therefore, not all of the J or P questions are going to be relevant in all cases, just like the I and E questions will differ, based on the fact that these tests tend to lump all of the introverted functions and all of the extroverted functions together. The end result is that few people can fit any type perfectly, due to the way the tests are designed.

That said, your responses are typically Feeler responses, but could apply equally to Fe or Fi. Let's clarify a little.

If someone you care very much about offends your personal convictions, are you more likely to let it slide and be upset with the person quietly, or are you more inclinded to change your convictions to better accomodate the relationship?

Would you get more upset because your personal values are being offended on the behalf of someone else, for instance someone is directly violating one of your personal convictions against someone else... let's say you have a strong personal conviction about not saying the word 'turtle' in public and someone is yelling 'turtle' at someone else?
...or is it because you are aware that their personal vaules are being attacked, even if you do not share those values... to continue the example, you have no problem with people saying 'turtle', but you know that the person who is having 'turtle' yelled at them has a personal conviction about it?

Fe and Fi are similar in function but very different in motivation.

Last edited:
If someone you care very much about offends your personal convictions, are you more likely to let it slide and be upset with the person quietly, or are you more inclinded to change your convictions to better accomodate the relationship?

I would explain to them the way I see it and so long as they don't unconditionally dismiss my opinion I wouldn't be offended at all. For example, some of my friends are a little bit racist. They are aware that if they say racist things around me they will get a telling off so they don't. They are entitled to their opinion so long as they respect mine also.

I would discuss the differeing points of view and try and come to a compromise. However, if they behaved badly towards, lets say a polish person just because they were polish. I would take the Polish persons side even if against a good friend and even if I didn't know the Polish person at all.

My convictions are extremely flexible and always open to change regardless of how sure I am of them. If someone i respect has a different opinion than me. I want to know how they arrived at that opinion so I can assess if I need to change. If after discussing I still disagree, I would not hide the fact, I would make my disaproval clear. Regardless of who it was.

Would you get more upset because your personal values are being offended on the behalf of someone else, for instance someone is directly violating one of your personal convictions against someone else

If they don't care, neither do I

...or is it because you are aware that their personal vaules are being attacked, even if you do not share those values

If a person is offended by something someone says then I may point out that they should stop. If after becoming aware that the other person is upset by their words they continue then they are being intentionally offensive and I may well rip of my shirt and turn green

Most people wouldn't mind being called a genius. i wouldn't. But if it really upset someone but another person kept calling them it, then they are again intentionally offending that person and should stop. If they didn't then that would bother me.

If someone doesn't mind being called a toothless, unwashed, crack sniffer then call them it all you want.

Last edited:

Introverted (I) 100% Extraverted (E) 0%
Feeling (F) 80% Thinking (T) 20%
Judging (J) 82% Perceiving (P) 18%

I would explain to them the way I see it and so long as they don't unconditionally dismiss my opinion I wouldn't be offended at all. For example, some of my friends are a little bit racist. They are aware that if they say racist things around me they will get a telling off so they don't. They are entitled to their opinion so long as they respect mine also.

I would discuss the differeing points of view and try and come to a compromise. However, if they behaved badly towards, lets say a polish person just because they were polish. I would take the Polish persons side even if against a good friend and even if I didn't know the Polish person at all.

My convictions are extremely flexible and always open to change regardless of how sure I am of them. If someone i respect has a different opinion than me. I want to know how they arrived at that opinion so I can assess if I need to change. If after discussing I still disagree, I would not hide the fact, I would make my disaproval clear. Regardless of who it was.

If they don't care, neither do I

If a person is offended by something someone says then I may point out that they should stop. If after becoming aware that the other person is upset by their words they continue then they are being intentionally offensive and I may well rip of my shirt and turn green

Most people wouldn't mind being called a genius. i wouldn't. But if it really upset someone but another person kept calling them it, then they are again intentionally offending that person and should stop. If they didn't then that would bother me.

If someone doesn't mind being called a toothless, unwashed, crack sniffer then call them it all you want.

These responses seem to be much more Fi than Fe. You're focusing much more strongly on your own personal convictions than either accommodating or enforcing the values of the group.

From what you mentioned earlier, about how you used to behave but have grown to change, it seems very possible that you are an NFP that has adapted to a world dominated by J types. If this is the case, then congratulations! You are part of the smallest, but also the most amazing group of thinkers in the world. It is so rare that Ne and Fi are ever forced to develop their counterparts Ni and Fe into effective functions because Ne and Fi can be so successful and adaptive on their own and so seldom need to adapt. However, when an Ne and Fi person does develop strong Ni and Fe, it creates an amazing ability to focus their incredible intuition and creative minds, as well as widens the horizons of their inherent unyielding benevolence to fully include a respect for others, but most importantly it emboldens them to have drive and ambition to enact what their visionary minds had only been able to imagine.

Last edited:
An INTP social worker? Wouldn't that be like an INFJ baby seal clubber?

I am actually acquainted with a female INTP who went to school for Social Work and now works with troubled kids. She usually says things like, "emotions are gross." Yet, I've talked to her about work and she seems genuinely invested and caring of the kids she's there for.

I took this test once several days ago and scored INFP but took it again just to make sure. I've been bouncing between J and P for a while but I'm pretty sure I've settled on P. Last time N, F, and P were all in the 80s but 'I' was still 100%. Guess it gives me something to ponder.

Introverted (I) 100% Extraverted (E) 0%
Intuitive (N) 73% Sensing (S) 27%
Feeling (F) 75%
Thinking (T) 25%
Perceiving (P) 77%
Judging (J) 23%