Personality test results

Ta-dah, your personality type is ENFJ!

Extraverted (E) 61% Introverted (I) 39%
Intuitive (N) 73% Sensing (S) 27%
Feeling (F) 65% Thinking (T) 35%
Judging (J) 59% Perceiving (P) 41%
Pick a type already!

Pick a type already!

I keep teetering on the I and E axis. Depends on the test usually. I fully admit that this one is up in the air.

However, lately, I'm also starting to wonder if I'm not in the P camp. My J and P scores are always really close. It might be as simple as wording on the tests which are causing me to lean J, or possibly that life has forced me to toughen up and change my habits over the years. A P who's had to turn a little J to survive?

I met a very clear INFJ today, and I totally don't have that vibe. Granted, he's one of those INFJs that seems to lean on Si and Te rather than Ne and Fi, but it made me doubt my INFJ-ness again. ENFJ? Maybe? INFP or even ENFP? Possibly. All I know for sure is that I'm an NF male.

Last edited:
I keep teetering on the I and E axis. Depends on the test usually.

However, lately, I'm starting to wonder if I'm not in the P camp. My J and P scores are always really close. Might be as simple as wording.

Mine are usually kinda close.. So are my T and F scores..
And yet there is no way I am an NT because logical thinking bores me and I don't care about being intellectually competent.
And no way I'm a J because I get cagey about finality and like to be able to change my path as new info is discovered.

What makes you wonder if you are a perceiver?

Last edited:
Nobel is not a P type, and that's the end of it!

Are you insinuating something?

We've been telling you that you're an NTP for ages, of course he is insinuating something :D

An INTP social worker? Wouldn't that be like an INFJ baby seal clubber?

INTP's aren't compassionless robots.

I'm an INFJ majoring in chemistry, and I have learned over the past year that I love administrative work.

Type does not equal career choice. Of course, there is usually a trend.

Ta-dah, your personality type is INTJ!
Introverted (I) 89% Extraverted (E) 11%
Intuitive (N) 59% Sensing (S) 41%
Thinking (T) 80% Feeling (F) 20%
Judging (J) 64% Perceiving (P) 36%

I'm an INFJ majoring in chemistry, and I have learned over the past year that I love administrative work.

Perhaps you are right. It just goes against my assumptions.

I'm starting to think this is a curse lol...

Ta-dah, your personality type is INFJ!
Introverted (I) 100% Extraverted (E) 0%
Intuitive (N) 55%
Sensing (S) 45%
Feeling (F) 70%
Thinking (T) 30%
Judging (J) 68%
Perceiving (P) 32%

more accurate-
Introverted (I) 100% Extraverted (E) 0%
Intuitive (N) 64% Sensing (S) 36%
Feeling (F) 80%
Thinking (T) 20%
Judging (J) 68%
Perceiving (P) 32%

Last edited:
Introverted (I) 79% Extraverted (E) 21%
Intuitive (N) 73% Sensing (S) 27%
Feeling (F) 90% Thinking (T) 10%
Judging (J) 82%
Perceiving (P) 18%

My I/E score is 50-50 and my J/P score is 50-50.
Pretty soon I won't even have a type. Life as an outlier sounds so boring!

Introverted (I) 50% Extroverted (E) 50% Intuitive (N) 82% Sensing (S) 18% Feeling (F) 85% Thinking (T) 15% Judging (J) 50% Perceiving (P) 50%

Introverted (I) 89% Extraverted (E) 11%
Intuitive (N) 82% Sensing (S) 18%
Feeling (F) 70% Thinking (T) 30%
Judging (J) 50% Perceiving (P) 50%

Well there's one way you could convince him. All it involves is a baby seal and a club.

Introverted (I) 100% Extraverted (I) 0%
Intuitive (N) 86%
Sensing (S) 14%
Feeling (F) 85% Thinking (T) 15%
Judging (J) 82% Perceiving (P) 18%

Hmmm, I usually don't score this high on the J and I usually score a bit less on the F.

Nice test.

Last edited:
What makes you wonder if you are a perceiver?

Aside from scoring very high on Fi on most of the cognitive function tests, I've noticed that some of the P questions would have applied to me and some of the J questions would not have applied to me when I was younger.

I've been forced to change my behaviors by 'life', but if I were to answer based on who I would be if I didn't have to be responsible to survive, I am certain I'd test P almost every time. Even now I sometimes test P.

For example, the only reason I tend to not be late is because I have gotten in so much trouble over it, lost jobs, etc. I used to be a chronically late person, and even now I still wait until the last possible minute I can pull off not being late. But, I have to answer "I am almost never late", because I have been conditioned to account for this issue.

Most of the J / P questions that I answer J are like this. My reflex is to do the P answer, but I don't do that anymore because of how I've been forced to grow and adapt. If I could get away with it, most of those answers would be P, rather than J responses.

Extraverted (E) 100% Introverted (I) 0%
Intuitive (N) 86%
Sensing (S) 14%
Feeling (F) 85% Thinking (T) 15%
Judging (J) 82% Perceiving (P) 18%

Hmmm, I usually don't score this high on the J and I usually score a bit less on the F.

Nice test.

How did you come up as an INFJ with 100% Extraverted?

How did you come up as an INFJ with 100% Extraverted?

Hahahha, didn't, it's a typo. I copy pasted someone else's results with an intent to just change the numbers to one that I've got but didn't realize that I copy pasted someone who got the extroverted type:D Thanks for noticing!

woah, this is the first time i get anything other than INFJ, hmm.

Ta-dah, your personality type is INFP!
Introverted (I) 89% Extraverted (E) 11% Intuitive (N) 77% Sensing (S) 23% Feeling (F) 75% Thinking (T) 25% Perceiving (P) 59% Judging (J) 41%