What's your mental age? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What's your mental age?

Your mind is 36 years old
You have a rather young mind, even if it's no longer that of an adolescent. You're on the right lines to become a mature and responsible adult. Write us if you enjoyed this test.

P.S:

• Oh, boy... You're a language mangler! Darn those abbreviations!

Mental age test result

Your mind is 40 years old

You have a rather mature mind, typical of an over thirty who's gaining experience in his life. Write us if you enjoyed this test.

P.S:

• Don't you really like sports? Well, this is not a healthy way of thinking... Reflect on it!
40.gif

Your mind is 38 years old.

You have a rather mature mind, typical of an over thirty who's gaining experience in his life. Write us if you enjoyed this test.

Didn't quite know how to answer a couple of the questions since none of the answers applied. So, just picked one at random.
Vacation spots, who would you like to be, what sport.

Mental age test result

Your mind is 16 years old

You have a very young mind, typical of a teenager who still has a long way to go and a lot of things to discover! Write us if you enjoyed this test.

P.S:

• Would you really like to be 5 years old!? How come? Are you afraid of responsibilities?
  • Are you really sure to have 8 or more good friends? If so you must be a very lucky person. Good for you...

wheeeeeeeeeee

Your mind is 33 years old
You have a rather young mind, even if it's no longer that of an adolescent. You're on the right lines to become a mature and responsible adult. Write us if you enjoyed this test.

P.S:

• Don't you really like sports? Well, this is not a healthy way of thinking... Reflect on it!
Oh, trust me, I've reflected on it :)

25 year old mind.

What are those who're getting 500-900 years old putting in their tests o_O?

You have a young and dynamic mind. We can say that you're not a little girl... but nor a real adult!

:D I'm not much older.

Last edited:
Mental age test result

Your mind is 25 years old

You have a rather young mind, typical of a young adult who's not completely mature... You still have a log way to go!

P.S:

• Don't you really watch tv? This could be a great benefit for your mind! - Too busy drawing or making films. Besides I watch series on Youtube, not TV.
  • Do you really think that beauty never vanishes? You better change idea on it before it's too late! - I'm an artist, I see beauty in everything, regardless of age.
  • How can you say that health has no importance? Maybe you've been very lucky in your life... - Health is important, but its not the top of the list of importance, but its in the top 10.
  • Oh, boy... You're a language mangler! Darn those abbreviations! - OMG, WTF?? FYI U R A NOOB. YESH.

Your mind is 33 years old

P.S:

• Why do you affirm that small things do not make life worth living? Biggest satisfactions usually come from smallest things!
Small things in life serve as distractions from the bullshit one puts up with.
I'm a Negative Nellie!
I'm going to capitalize on my hatred for sports.. By forming a screamo band and writing a song called: "Sports suck." The only lyric will be: "SPORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" stretching throughout the song's entirety.

Last edited:
Mental age test result

Your mind is 26 years old

You have a rather young mind, typical of a young adult who's not completely mature... You still have a log way to go! Write us if you enjoyed this test.

...apparently I have a "log" way to go.

Your mind is 25 years old

You have a rather young mind, typical of a young adult who's not completely mature... You still have a log way to go! Write us if you enjoyed this test.

P.S:

Your mind is 37 years old

Mental age test result

Your mind is 20 years old

You have a very young mind, typical of somebody who hasn't got through the adolescence stage yet!

Mental age test result
Your mind is 42 years old
You have a seemingly mature mind, typical of somebody who has already had some decades of life experience behind him. Nevertheless, you still refuse to enter 'the second half' of your lifetime! Write us if you enjoyed this test.
P.S:

• Do you really think that beauty never vanishes? You better change idea on it before it's too late!

Mental age test result

Your mind is 500 years old

My gosh! Who (or what) are you? An alien coming from a different world? Or somebody travelling across time who accidentally arrived to the third millennium from the past? Let's say that your mind is a bit outdated! This is not a criticism, it's simply a statement of fact! We're obviously joking... in the instructions we clearly stated that this test was UNsuitable for touchy people! Write us if you enjoyed this test (we doubt it!).

Or.... I could be an elf! :D

Last edited:
Mental age test result

Your mind is 500 years old

My gosh! Who (or what) are you? An alien coming from a different world? Or somebody travelling across time who accidentally arrived to the third millennium from the past? Let's say that your mind is a bit outdated! This is not a criticism, it's simply a statement of fact! We're obviously joking... in the instructions we clearly stated that this test was UNsuitable for touchy people! Write us if you enjoyed this test (we doubt it!).

Or.... I could be an elf! :D
Now I need to go back and break that test to try and find out how you guys are getting 300-500 year old as results o_o.

I found out how you do it. If you chose any yes-ish answer to "2 - Do you follow tv newscasts?" and then say you never watch TV to "11 - Which of the following tv programs do you watch the most?"you get the several hundred year answers.If you said you always follow TV newscasts then said you don't watch tv you get 1400!!

Your mind is 1400 years old

Whoever you are, you are on your last legs! If the Neanderthal man still existed, he would certainly have a younger and fresher mind than yours! You yourself may even be the last specimen of prehistoric man (or woman) still alive. You should give yourself to science... have you got any idea about how many things might be discovered by studying you? Write us if you enjoyed this test (we doubt it!).

Last edited: