What's your mental age?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
http://en.nienteansia.it/tests/mental-age-test.html

Your mind is 32 years old
You have a rather young mind, even if it's no longer that of an adolescent. You're on the right lines to become a mature and responsible adult.

P.S:

• Oh, boy... You're a language mangler! Darn those abbreviations!
Now, be honest . . . :m155:

Last edited:
Mental age test result

Your mind is 17 years old

You have a very young mind, typical of a teenager who still has a long way to go and a lot of things to discover! Write us if you enjoyed this test.

P.S:

• Don't you really watch tv? This could be a great benefit for your mind!
I really don't think that some quality time with the lobotomy box is going to "help my mind".

Mental age test result

Your mind is 33 years old

You have a rather young mind, even if it's no longer that of an adolescent. You're on the right lines to become a mature and responsible adult.

Mental age test result

Your mind is 27 years old

You have a young and dynamic mind. We can say that you're not a little boy... but nor a real adult! Write us if you enjoyed this test.

Friends, do you think so?

Mental age test result

Your mind is 27 years old

You have a young and dynamic mind. We can say that you're not a little boy... but nor a real adult! Write us if you enjoyed this test.

Friends, do you think so?

nope, i see you as more mature than your 20 years Ravin :)

Your mind is 41 years old

You have a rather mature mind, typical of an over thirty who's gaining experience in his life. Write us if you enjoyed this test.

Mental age test result

Your mind is 30 years old

Mental age test result

Your mind is 900 years old

Here is a rare specimen of evolved monkey. You're halfway between an animal and a man. You can be considered to date back to the time between the Neanderthal man era and the Homo Sapiens one! You're not far from the world of humans, only some centuries of evolution stand between you and it! We're obviously joking... in the instructions we clearly stated that this test was UNsuitable for touchy people! Write us if you enjoyed this test (we doubt it!)

o_O....................

LOL whut?

Your mind is 44 years old

You have a seemingly mature mind, typical of somebody who has already had some decades of life experience behind him. Nevertheless, you still refuse to enter 'the second half' of your lifetime! Write us if you enjoyed this test.

First the test made fun of me and called me 'touchy', hmph. I had to change some answers:

You have a rather young mind, even if it's no longer that of an adolescent. You're on the right lines to become a mature and responsible adult. Write us if you enjoyed this test.

P.S:

• Are you sure you want to be a top model? Why not a singer or an actress? being a top model is not the healthiest and most satisfying job in the world!
  • Come on, stop watching reality shows! Watch some good movies sometimes!!

First the test made fun of me and called me 'touchy', hmph. I had to change some answers:

You have a rather young mind, even if it's no longer that of an adolescent. You're on the right lines to become a mature and responsible adult. Write us if you enjoyed this test.

P.S:

• Are you sure you want to be a top model? Why not a singer or an actress? being a top model is not the healthiest and most satisfying job in the world!
  • Come on, stop watching reality shows! Watch some good movies sometimes!!

Same..now that I changed some answers:

Mental age test result

Your mind is 24 years old

You have a rather young mind, typical of a young adult who's not completely mature... You still have a log way to go! Write us if you enjoyed this test.

P.S:

• Don't you really watch tv? This could be a great benefit for your mind!
  • Do you really think that beauty never vanishes? You better change idea on it before it's too late!

26 year old mind.

Mental age test result

Your mind is 49 years old

You have a mature mind, worthy of someone with a fair life experience. This has enabled you to gain wisdom and awareness! Write us if you enjoyed this test. -> "no, i think it was a bit lame"

Mental age test result

Your mind is 500 years old

My gosh! Who (or what) are you? An alien coming from a different world? Or somebody travelling across time who accidentally arrived to the third millennium from the past? Let's say that your mind is a bit outdated! This is not a criticism, it's simply a statement of fact! We're obviously joking... in the instructions we clearly stated that this test was UNsuitable for touchy people! Write us if you enjoyed this test (we doubt it!).

Absolutely amazing test.

Your mind is 500 years old

My gosh! Who (or what) are you? An alien coming from a different world? Or somebody travelling across time who accidentally arrived to the third millennium from the past? Let's say that your mind is a bit outdated! This is not a criticism, it's simply a statement of fact! We're obviously joking... in the instructions we clearly stated that this test was UNsuitable for touchy people! Write us if you enjoyed this test (we doubt it!).

lol :p

Your mind is 47 years old.

You have a mature mind, worthy of someone with a fair life experience. This has enabled you to gain wisdom and awareness! Write us if you enjoyed this test.

cheers,
Ian

Your mind is 10 years old

Your mind seems the one of a primary school child. Now, if you're older than 13-14 you should seriously worry about your mental health. Otherwise, good luck! You still have a whole lifetime ahead of you! Write us if you enjoyed this test.

P.S:

• So, elderly people do not deserve any respect, huh? And what's going to happen when you'll be old? Have you ever thought about it? Maybe it's time to start doing it because years will pass for you too!

Seriously worried about my mental health? So I'm a kid... none of these questions have to do with intelligence, so I don't see the problem here.

Your mind is that of a person who's going through the stage of late adolescence. You know that you're no longer a little boy, but at the same time you're not so sure you want to become an adult! Write us if you enjoyed this test.

P.S:

• Don't you really like sports? Well, this is not a healthy way of thinking... Reflect on it!