I don't know if this is allowed, but I'd love it if someone would type me... | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

I don't know if this is allowed, but I'd love it if someone would type me...

Russian is hard.

You must be smarter than you're saying.

How about saying instead: the medical life is not my style. ?

Lol.
I had a crush on a Russian girl about 8-9 years ago so taught myself how to read Russian. I've made a lot of progress in the past few months, and I can string together basic stuff now, even when I have to decline words and adjectives, which is tough for a native English speaker. I can also read and understand basic Hebrew, took a year of Latin, and three years of French.

It is my style, though. I used to watch House M.D every single day all day after school and on the weekends. I would research the diseases they talked about, and I still remember a lot of them and what they cause/symptoms.

Reactions: BritNi and Ren
giphy.gif

2nd Follow up question. What's your 2 year plan? Year 1 is learn Russian well enough to get into college. Year 2 is study what?

I've never doubted your ENFPness and it seems to me to be accurate. What you've posted so far seems really ENFP and I connect with it. My closest friend outside of my wife is an ENFP. I get a similar vibe off of you, it's almost eerily close.

Going to Russia for school sounds like a crazy ass adventure. I'm really excited for you! You'll have a ton of crazy ass stories and it'll be great. Take a lot pictures!

I've never doubted your ENFPness and it seems to me to be accurate. What you've posted so far seems really ENFP and I connect with it. My closest friend outside of my wife is an ENFP. I get a similar vibe off of you, it's almost eerily close.

Careful Daustus, our friend really wants to be ESFP :m158:

I agree with you though! :wink:

I've come to the conclusion that I'm almost certainly an Fe Dom, more than likely an ESFJ like my best friend and my mother (unfortunately). It makes me sad.

It would explain me relating so much to 7w6 and 2w3.

Things that lead me to this conclusion:

I give unsolicited advice ALL the time.

Remember the names and looks of almost every person I've had any sort of real romantic connection with.

Interrupt alot.

Etc

I'm sad...I wanted to be an NF type.

I've come to the conclusion that I'm almost certainly an Fe Dom, more than likely an ESFJ like my best friend and my mother (unfortunately). It makes me sad.

It would explain me relating so much to 7w6 and 2w3.

Things that lead me to this conclusion:

I give unsolicited advice ALL the time.

Remember the names and looks of almost every person I've had any sort of real romantic connection with.

Interrupt alot.

Etc

Not very ENFP things.

I was hoping I would end up being an ENFJ, but nah, not special enough for that. :(

I'm sad...I wanted to be an NF type.

Last edited:
Because they're just...so unique, and they all feel love strongly it seems. ENFxs are very popular and we'll loved, and I want to be loved by everyone too :(

I can relate to that feeling.

I used to care what others thought about me. I wanted everyone to like me. But I stopped once I realized that it doesn't matter. All that matters to me is the way I feel about myself.

I don't need validation. During the times that I felt I needed it, life just sucked. I made myself miserable about it.

But I get it. The whole wanting to be liked and accepted. I think most people are like that to an extent. Once you stop caring, things just come more easily imo.

How weak is it to call the cops on someone who has been sexually harassing your friend for months at work? Someone literally called me weak for calling the cops.

She was raped and the guy wasn't sent to prison, so she's very passive about this stuff and refuses to call herself, but said she'd cooperate if I did. Is this controlling? I'd go and take care of it myself if she didn't live all the way across the country.

@Pin you're the kind of person who's opinion I want on this, to be honest

Last edited:
How weak is it to call the cops on someone who has been sexually harassing your friend for months at work? Someone literally called me weak for calling the cops.

She was raped and the guy wasn't sent to prison, so she's very passive about this stuff and refuses to call herself, but said she'd cooperate if I did. Is this controlling? I'd go and take care of it myself if she didn't live all the way across the country.

Well I'm obviously not @Pin but boy oh boy do I have an opinion anyway!

I don't think it's weak. But I don't agree it was the correct action. After all, she is the one who now has to deal with the legal system regarding this. She may say she would cooperate but because she's being forced to. In situations like these I think support and encouragement go a long way. If she's being harrassed she needs encouragement or empowerment to handle it herself. To develop her own strength and take control of the situation. It's her life. She should be in control not cooperating.

Well I'm obviously not @Pin but boy oh boy do I have an opinion anyway!

I don't think it's weak. But I don't agree it was the correct action. After all, she is the one who now has to deal with the legal system regarding this. She may say she would cooperate but because she's being forced to. In situations like these I think support and encouragement go a long way. If she's being harrassed she needs encouragement or empowerment to handle it herself. To develop her own strength and take control of the situation. It's her life. She should be in control not cooperating.
I didn't call. She asked me not to, so I conceded that if he does it again, I will.

I didn't call. She asked me not to, so I conceded that if he does it again, I will.
Ok. Misunderstood that. Who called you weak then? Someone you asked about the situation?

Refer her to sexual assault survivor support groups and be there to listen to her and encourage her to take her own actions. There are networks of legal advocates specifically for this who can talk to her too.

Guys, I took a bunch of tests.

Attitudinal Psyche test: ELVF
OFFICIAL ENNEAGRAM TEST 144 QUESTIONS
Enneagram Type Score
Type 2, The Helper 29
Type 7, The Enthusiast 24
Type 4, The Individualist 22
Type 6, The Loyalist 17
Type 9, The Peacemaker 14
Type 3, The Achiever 13
Type 5, The Investigator 12
Type 1, The Reformer 9
Type 8, The Challenger 4

5x5 alignment test: TRUE NEUTRAL

LONG COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS TEST:
Capture (2).PNG

Socionics test:
Socionics 1.PNG
Socionics 2.PNG
Socionics 3.PNG

Temperament:
Temperament test.PNG

If I were certain that a woman was raped, I would report it to the lawful authorities. That isn't weak, that's taking the most moral action.

If I were certain that a woman was raped, I would report it to the lawful authorities. That isn't weak, that's taking the most moral action.
The guy was a troll on another forum. He told me calling the cops was pathetic and that I should take care of it myself, then told me I'm almost certainly the most feminine MBTI type. God there's so many trolls on the internet and I don't understand why?