I don't know if this is allowed, but I'd love it if someone would type me... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

I don't know if this is allowed, but I'd love it if someone would type me...

Guys, I am curious why it shows I have 5 very well developed functions (is that what those percentages on the function test mean?) when you're only supposed to have your main stack, right?

Reactions: BritNi and Sandie33
Guys, I am curious why it shows I have 5 very well developed functions (is that what those percentages on the function test mean?) when you're only supposed to have your main stack, right?
Everyone has both functions

Reactions: BritNi
Oh I know, but isn't the stuff outside of your main 4 supposed to be very weak?
No you can develop them to be just as strong. My functions test was all fucked up:
Screenshot-20190725-105023.png

No you can develop them to be just as strong. My functions test was all fucked up:
Screenshot-20190725-105023.png

JESUS INTUITIVE MUCH? :D

I have a sad question...is my lack of Te and Ti why I was never really...smart...At one of my jobs, I would get called retarded at least once a day by my boss. I always had trouble with problem solving and stuff like that :(

Reactions: BritNi and slant
JESUS INTUITIVE MUCH? :D

I have a sad question...is my lack of Te and Ti why I was never really...smart...At one of my jobs, I would get called retarded at least once a day by my boss. I always had trouble with problem solving and stuff like that :(
Ya

Honestly, it's so stupid. I've always been told I'm incredibly smart and that I have so much potential. I have a wealth of knowledge in my brain, but I just...don't know how to apply stuff. :(
I always try to team up with enfps and entps as business partners because I feel like I can fill the hole in their poor planning and implementation skills but y'all get distracted and run away. Work on being easily distracted but you probably also need support to patch your weak areas and this is the crucial part:

NOT ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP

find a buddy.

I always try to team up with enfps and entps as business partners because I feel like I can fill the hole in their poor planning and implementation skills but y'all get distracted and run away. Work on being easily distracted but you probably also need support to patch your weak areas and this is the crucial part:

NOT ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIP

find a buddy.
BUUUUUDDDDYYYYY?

Not sure what you're asking or if this is even a question in spite of the question mark
Oh, you've never seen in movies or TV shows where the weird/slightly eccentric character responds that way to someone who mentions being their friend?

Sorry, it was a bad joke ;D

Reactions: slant and BritNi
Follow up question - are you studying to become a Vet that specializes in horses?

Russian, in a pre-university course that prepares you for the Test of Russian as a Foreign Language (TORFL). If you pass that, you are admitted to the university as a student/
Russian is hard.

You must be smarter than you're saying.

How about saying instead: the medical life is not my style. ?

Lol.

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd