Post your birth chart | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Post your birth chart

It tells you the position of the planets (the black symbols), as well as the aspects (the colored lines in the center).

Does the positioning of the planets have to do with your personality? I thought it was just the month, the day, and the time that matter.

Does the positioning of the planets have to do with your personality? I thought it was just the month, the day, and the time that matter.

The month, date, at time allow you to figure out the position of the planets, so it's both.

You need the month, date, year, time... etc. But it's only to determine where the planets are, the exact angles, and how they connect and relate to each other, and what "house" they're in (notice in the different birth charts that the ascendant, or rising sign, is always in "House One", over on the left).

You can make a chart at astro.com

My Data:

Sun: Taurus
Moon: Scorpio
Ascendent: Libra
Mercury: Gemini
Venus: Gemini
Mars: Cancer
Jupiter: Gemini
Saturn: Capricorn
Uranus: Capricorn
Neptune: Capricorn
Pluto: Scorpio
North Node: Pisces
South Node: Virgo

Chart:

astro2gw01pieterwaldenm.gif

I can totally see you having Libra Ascendant. But how is progressed Scorpio treating you these days? My Ascendant progressed into Scorpio at age 17. People definitely seems to take notice and are more curious but distant with Scorpio Ascendants.:m075:

My Chart.

Sun Libra 12th house - Sun being in the house of karma, past undoing and spirituality as well as isolation pretty much characterizes my life.

Moon Cancer 9th house - Somehow the moon squares my sun so i always feel a feeling of need vs. want. Learning to balance this in all areas of my life has been struggle. It always feels like a war waging on inside of me and nobody knows who is winning.

Ascendant in Libra - conjuncted by Pluto - I never felt like a true Libra. I always felt the Moon in cancer as the person I am inside. But having Plutonian energy aspect my Ascendant is pretty accurate. People tend to see me as intensely focused, determined, quietly confident and may even have a desire for power and authority. Which I do; but people see to pick this energy up more than Libran energy. Lately my Ascendant has progressed into Scorpio making me appear intensely private, brooding, secretive and even manipulative with lots of dark moods.

Mercury Libra 12th house - This gives me an ability to speak directly from my subconscious via writing. I have always expressed myself best in writing and never much in person. My communication being in the 12th house also characterizes my need to work behind the scenes, being attracted to places that society banishes to a certain extent. The underground, hospitals, prisons, ashrams, places where people go to retreat. The ultimate hermit. I feel that I will be in such places as I get older.

Venus Virgo 11th house - My love of beauty, passions are directed toward people I care and love; which ironically balances my isolated existence.
Mars Virgo 11th house - The aggression I feel dealing with the people I love and care for goes deep. It ties in to my ultimate need to protect the unprotected, the abused and the innocent.
Jupiter Aquarius 4th house - My house/home is my sanctuary. having Jupiter in this area does show that when everything gets all screwed up in the world, the only place I feel safe and always return to is home. I have always treated my home as a place that is only mine and I guard it against everything.
Saturn Scorpio 2nd house - Tough lessons to learn about what belongs to me. The feeling of scarcity and lack was prevalent in my childhood and in some ways haunts me until today. The lesson that need to be learned comes hard for me.

Attachments

• astro_w2at_01_solongo_otgontsetseg_hp.55455.28371.gif
    astro_w2at_01_solongo_otgontsetseg_hp.55455.28371.gif
    54 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Reactions: IndigoSensor
Idk what this even means but...

Rising Sign is in 01 Degrees Sagittarius
Sun is in 24 Degrees Virgo.
Moon is in 15 Degrees Capricorn.
Mercury is in 11 Degrees Virgo.
Venus is in 21 Degrees Leo.
Mars is in 10 Degrees Libra.
Jupiter is in 01 Degrees Virgo.
Uranus is in 09 Degrees Capricorn.
Neptune is in 14 Degrees Capricorn.
Pluto is in 18 Degrees Scorpio.
N. Node is in 16 Degrees Capricorn.

I've been avoiding to do this... No one must know my inner workings!!

I've been avoiding to do this... No one must know my inner workings!!

Astrology is a language. Not that crap about Sun signs you see in every magazine. It is an ancient language that needs to be learned over time to fully grasp it's complex meanings. I doubt that people will really see the inner complexity in your chart. The more you study your chart the more you start to see yourself and it seems that only you can make sense of it all.

do you know what each one of the symbols stands for in your chart? Like the name?

Astrology is a language. Not that crap about Sun signs you see in every magazine. It is an ancient language that needs to be learned over time to fully grasp it's complex meanings. I doubt that people will really see the inner complexity in your chart. The more you study your chart the more you start to see yourself and it seems that only you can make sense of it all.

Seems more like cold readings to me than anything else...

=) I know.

but I'm still avoiding it.

it's intresting you refer to it as a "language" hmm

Seems more like cold readings to me than anything else...

It does doesn't it? Why do you bother? If you have no interest in it; let everyone else enjoy it.

Reactions: IndigoSensor
It does doesn't it? Why do you bother? If you have no interest in it; let everyone else enjoy it.

It doesn't bother me and I think it's fun and interesting I just don't take it too seriously.

These are always fun.
Rising Sign is in 26 Degrees Capricorn
You are practical and reserved but very ambitious. An achiever and a hard worker, you respect success. Older looking and very serious as a youth, things lighten up and you relax more as you mature. You have a serious view of the world as being a difficult place to be in. Very envious of those who seem to have an easier life than you have, relaxation and play do not come easily. It is important that you had abundant parental support as a child so that you do not feel lonely and isolated as an adult. Generally, you have a good, earthy sense of humor that can carry you through when times really do get tough. You are purposeful, self-willed, industrious, realistic and responsible.
Sun is in 24 Degrees Scorpio.
Intense and complex by nature, you have extremely strong emotional reactions to most situations. Feelings are often very difficult for you to verbalize. Therefore you have a tendency to be very quiet - - to brood and think a lot. You seldom get overtly angry, but, when you do, you are furious and unforgiving. When you make an emotional commitment, it is total -- you are not attracted to superficial or casual relationships. If you are challenged, you take it as a personal affront and tend to lash out and fight back in a vengeful manner. You love mysteries and the supernatural. A good detective, you love getting to the roots of problems and you enjoy finding out what makes other people tick. You are known to be very willful, very powerful and quite tenacious!
Moon is in 00 Degrees Virgo.
You tend to be serious-minded but cheerful for the most part. You need tasks that engage both your mind and your hands. A careful worker, you enjoy making things. You are neat and orderly, and are very concerned with good health habits. Fastidious to the extreme, you cannot tolerate messes and will immediately clean them up. Reserved, shy, and very self-critical, you tend to be very hard on yourself. You usually will go out of your way to be helpful and useful to others. Practical, reliable, efficient and conservative, at times you are a bit of a prude. You are known to lead a simple, uncomplicated, frugal, methodical and unemotional lifestyle. You are devoted and caring to those you love.
Mercury is in 14 Degrees Sagittarius.
Your mind is very curious and inquisitive, always seeking information on a wide variety of topics. The broader the subject matter (philosophy, science, religion, metaphysics), the more it will appeal to you. You prefer to deal with abstractions -- the small but important details associated with any subject tend to slip your grasp. You are known for being blunt, honest and truthful.
Venus is in 03 Degrees Capricorn.
You tend to keep your feelings under control -- emotions are only released in serious or important situations. You are distrustful of others whose behavior could be judged excessive or immoderate. As such, you prefer to relate only to those who are older than you or to those whose position is such that respect and duty are more important for both of you than passion or emotional response. Be careful, however, of relationships that are merely based on practicality or utility or you will ultimately be lonely.

Mars is in 00 Degrees Aquarius.
Your ideas and opinions are usually inventive and original, but sometimes they are merely eccentric and offbeat. You are altruistic -- you will work hard for the attainment of group goals, as long as they meet your high standards. You tend to resent traditional authority figures because you think that your ideas are better thought out and more valuable than theirs. Very idealistic, you are a rebel WITH a cause!

Jupiter is in 11 Degrees Capricorn.
You tend to feel that the only results that are worthwhile are the results that are concrete and demonstrable. You distrust abstract solutions and appreciate measurable achievements. An excellent organizer and planner, you are optimistic as well as practical and realistic about what can and what cannot happen. Very responsible, you consider it a personal weakness to be wrong about anything. This makes you appropriately cautious. You are very efficient but you tend to be cool and detached.

Saturn is in 19 Degrees Scorpio.
You tend to release emotional energies only very reluctantly. This is partly due to your fear of what horrible calamity might occur should they be released -- your emotions are terribly complicated and intense. Try not to repress these energies entirely, however, or you will succumb to negative and destructive forms of compulsive behavior. Give yourself the freedom to look awkward or silly once in a while. The relief you feel will be quite therapeutic and the embarrassment (whether it is real or imagined) will pass quickly.

Uranus is in 12 Degrees Sagittarius.
You, and most of your peers, have the tendency to think that all ideas, customs and traditions from the past are outmoded and irrelevant. You are attracted to radically new ideas, philosophies and religions that will, hopefully, cause sweeping changes throughout the world.

Neptune is in 29 Degrees Sagittarius.
You, and your entire generation, are heavily involved in investigating and idealizing foreign and exotic intellectual systems and religious philosophies. The most extreme ideals will be pursued with gusto. You will be at the forefront of humanitarian attempts to improve the lot of those who are in need of assistance. You will be comfortable with the concept of the "global village."

Pluto is in 02 Degrees Scorpio.
For your entire generation, this is a period of intense research and discovery in areas that were heretofore considered mysterious, remote or taboo. The root causes for many complex occurrences will be unearthed due to the intensity and thoroughness of the search.
N. Node is in 27 Degrees Taurus.
It's not in your nature to seek out many casual acquaintances in your daily round of activities. You feel much more comfortable with a small, close-knit group of people -- those with whom you can relax and work toward known and clearly defined goals. Your loyalty to a person or group, once given, is forever -- you'll expend all of your quite considerable energy in seeing that the group stays together and prospers. You choose your partners and relationships so carefully that you're bound to gain certain advantages from them, including those of a material nature. Be careful though not to let mere self-service be your motivation in establishing your connections -- make sure that there's an even give-and-take!

I'm a gold digger!

Rising Sign is in 10 Degrees Cancer.
Sun is in 29 Degrees Aries.
Moon is in 03 Degrees Aries.
Mercury is in 05 Degrees Aries.
Venus is in 03 Degrees Aries.
Mars is in 26 Degrees Cancer.
Jupiter is in 07 Degrees Libra.
Saturn is in 28 Degrees Aquarius.
Uranus is in 22 Degrees Capricorn.
Neptune is in 21 Degrees Capricorn.
Pluto is in 24 Degrees Scorpio.
N. Node is in 12 Degrees Sagittarius.

I don't really know what this means either, but it's fun to read. ^^;

My Chart.

Sun Libra 12th house - Sun being in the house of karma, past undoing and spirituality as well as isolation pretty much characterizes my life.

Moon Cancer 9th house - Somehow the moon squares my sun so i always feel a feeling of need vs. want. Learning to balance this in all areas of my life has been struggle. It always feels like a war waging on inside of me and nobody knows who is winning.

Ascendant in Libra - conjuncted by Pluto - I never felt like a true Libra. I always felt the Moon in cancer as the person I am inside. But having Plutonian energy aspect my Ascendant is pretty accurate. People tend to see me as intensely focused, determined, quietly confident and may even have a desire for power and authority. Which I do; but people see to pick this energy up more than Libran energy. Lately my Ascendant has progressed into Scorpio making me appear intensely private, brooding, secretive and even manipulative with lots of dark moods.

Mercury Libra 12th house - This gives me an ability to speak directly from my subconscious via writing. I have always expressed myself best in writing and never much in person. My communication being in the 12th house also characterizes my need to work behind the scenes, being attracted to places that society banishes to a certain extent. The underground, hospitals, prisons, ashrams, places where people go to retreat. The ultimate hermit. I feel that I will be in such places as I get older.

Venus Virgo 11th house - My love of beauty, passions are directed toward people I care and love; which ironically balances my isolated existence.
Mars Virgo 11th house - The aggression I feel dealing with the people I love and care for goes deep. It ties in to my ultimate need to protect the unprotected, the abused and the innocent.
Jupiter Aquarius 4th house - My house/home is my sanctuary. having Jupiter in this area does show that when everything gets all screwed up in the world, the only place I feel safe and always return to is home. I have always treated my home as a place that is only mine and I guard it against everything.
Saturn Scorpio 2nd house - Tough lessons to learn about what belongs to me. The feeling of scarcity and lack was prevalent in my childhood and in some ways haunts me until today. The lesson that need to be learned comes hard for me.

Did the comments come with the chart? When I put in my info, it didn't have any comments at all.

Rising: Capricorn
Sun: Aries
Moon: Libra
Mercury: Pisces
Venus: Taurus
Mars: Capricorn
Jupiter: Taurus
Saturn: Capricorn
Uranus: Capricorn
Neptune: Capricorn
Pluto: Scorpio
N. Node: Pisces

I'd say it fit's me about 40% doesn't fit me about 60% *Shrug*

Maybe I can help you adjust it, Sali. Please send info via private message. You sound like you're a cusp person.

I can totally see you having Libra Ascendant. But how is progressed Scorpio treating you these days? My Ascendant progressed into Scorpio at age 17. People definitely seems to take notice and are more curious but distant with Scorpio Ascendants.:m075:
[MENTION=884]solongotgon[/MENTION] I haven't looked at my progressed chart in a while. If I remember the progression changed a few years ago. Definitely have signs of that with changes in my external presentation.

Right now I am getting smacked upside the head BAD because saturn is sitting directly on top of my libra ascendent making one hell of a conjunction (right now it's off by a single degree). It actually started to roll over it, then went retrograde and turned around while sitting on it. So now it's going backwards. Then it's gonna go direct and roll right back over me. Lucky aren't I? yeesh!

I've always been skeptical of astrology, but this described me pretty decently, actually...

Rising Sign is in 09 Degrees Cancer
Sun is in 07 Degrees Capricorn.
Moon is in 19 Degrees Scorpio.
Mercury is in 15 Degrees Capricorn.
Venus is in 21 Degrees Scorpio.
Mars is in 02 Degrees Virgo.
Jupiter is in 04 Degrees Sagittarius.
Saturn is in 07 Degrees Pisces.
Uranus is in 25 Degrees Capricorn.
Neptune is in 22 Degrees Capricorn.
Pluto is in 29 Degrees Scorpio.
N. Node is in 13 Degrees Scorpio.