Post your birth chart | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Post your birth chart

[MENTION=884]solongotgon[/MENTION] I haven't looked at my progressed chart in a while. If I remember the progression changed a few years ago. Definitely have signs of that with changes in my external presentation.

Right now I am getting smacked upside the head BAD because saturn is sitting directly on top of my libra ascendent making one hell of a conjunction (right now it's off by a single degree). It actually started to roll over it, then went retrograde and turned around while sitting on it. So now it's going backwards. Then it's gonna go direct and roll right back over me. Lucky aren't I? yeesh!

lol for a second I thought it said Satan instead of Saturn.

As stated previously, elsewhere:

Virgo Rising, 12 house, Conjunct Uranus, Pluto, Mars (A bossy, fussy, dynamic oddball upstart! INFJ touchiness.)
North Node: Gemini (general direction in life - I'm always torn between 2 things if not careful.)
Taurus, 8th house, Jupiter (Robust enjoyment of sex,food, gifts of of money, pastoral yearnings, a peaceful death).....
Pisces, 6th house, Conjunct Sun, Saturn, Mercury, Chiron ( definitive INFJ planets right there in the house of "service", being a serious thinker, idealist and communicator)
Aquarius, 5th house, Venus (a love of the humanities; a passion for unique lovers for relationships, unusual hobbies, interesting offspring )
Carpicorn, 4th house, Moon ( a lonely, practical moon, with lots of loyalty and devotion to give, home-focused.)
South Node: Saggitarius ( key to philosophies needed to resolve North Node issues in life)
Scorpio, 2nd house, Neptune ( my ruling planet is there, and a key to the man I'm searching for.)

I notice on my chart that it says "Fall" for Mars and "Dom." for Saturn and Pluto. What does that mean?

Rising Sign is in 27 Degrees Virgo
Sun is in 20 Degrees Sagittarius.
Moon is in 04 Degrees Sagittarius.
Mercury is in 07 Degrees Sagittarius.
Venus is in 11 Degrees Sagittarius.
Mars is in 24 Degrees Sagittarius.
Jupiter is in 06 Degrees Scorpio.
Saturn is in 25 Degrees Aquarius.
Uranus is in 20 Degrees Capricorn.
Neptune is in 19 Degrees Capricorn.
Pluto is in 26 Degrees Scorpio.
N. Node is in 03 Degrees Sagittarius.

I find it interesting how my rising and sun sign contradict so much xD

What's with the little signs next to Merury and Venus? Why does it look like a female sign?

What does cusp mean?

Cusp is just a way of saying the last few degree of one sign and the first few degrees of the next.

Do a lot of the rest of you astrologer types find this to have real value, or do you typically find another planet in the previous/following sign that explains a person's feeling that they exhibit traits of each?

What does cusp mean?

Sometimes you will see that the period in which a sign ends and another starts varies. The cusp is right in between those two signs

Sometimes you will see that the period in which a sign ends and another starts varies. The cusp is right in between those two signs

Well a lot of mine did tend to say things like 2 degrees.

I notice on my chart that it says "Fall" for Mars and "Dom." for Saturn and Pluto. What does that mean?

I don't know where you got your chart cos I can't see it here. Possibly meaning Mars is at its lowest house of influence in your chart and Saturn and Pluto dominate. Again, I don't know where your chart is generated from.
I used Astrodienst for mine. But my pictorial chart here never posted.

Reactions: daydreamer
What's with the little signs next to Merury and Venus? Why does it look like a female sign?

Those were taken from Alchemy to identify the planets. All planets have Alchemical symbols.

Cusp is just a way of saying the last few degree of one sign and the first few degrees of the next.

Do a lot of the rest of you astrologer types find this to have real value, or do you typically find another planet in the previous/following sign that explains a person's feeling that they exhibit traits of each?

I'm not catching your meaning....

@solongotgon I haven't looked at my progressed chart in a while. If I remember the progression changed a few years ago. Definitely have signs of that with changes in my external presentation.

Right now I am getting smacked upside the head BAD because saturn is sitting directly on top of my libra ascendent making one hell of a conjunction (right now it's off by a single degree). It actually started to roll over it, then went retrograde and turned around while sitting on it. So now it's going backwards. Then it's gonna go direct and roll right back over me. Lucky aren't I? yeesh!

Indeed. That sucks. Saturn has been in my 12th house for the last year and a half and it won't leave anytime soon. I pretty much feel stuck and Saturns relentless reality smacking in my face is starting to hurt. I am pretty much reminded of all that I have accomplished, failed at and ignored. On the positive side; it is signaling the end of a cycle and I am waiting patiently for the new one to emerge when Saturn crosses over my ASC into my 1st House where I will build my identity anew again. But yea, many things I started during this Saturn transit just did not end well or just plain ended.:m169:Way to take out the trash Saturn!!

Reactions: daydreamer
Indeed. That sucks. Saturn has been in my 12th house for the last year and a half and it won't leave anytime soon. I pretty much feel stuck and Saturns relentless reality smacking in my face is starting to hurt. I am pretty much reminded of all that I have accomplished, failed at and ignored. On the positive side; it is signaling the end of a cycle and I am waiting patiently for the new one to emerge when Saturn crosses over my ASC into my 1st House where I will build my identity anew again. But yea, many things I started during this Saturn transit just did not end well or just plain ended.:m169:Way to take out the trash Saturn!!

Yeah it's a pain, and I totally feel ya there. It crossed my ascendent then a little over a week later it turned around and went "LOL JUST KIDDING GOIN' BACK TO 12th HOUSE :D" Just when I was actually feeling I was done. Oy vey, that's all I have to say about that! We'll just ride the rest of it out, it's going to get there sooner then ya think. Then we can just watch all the scorpio risings have their turn (course, I won't have long before it hits my moon and pluto... doooon't wanna think about that one).

I'm not catching your meaning....

Okay...for example...

Say I'm a Sun sign Capricorn at 1 degree...but I don't think I'm very timely or committed. I feel myself to be more Sagittarian as I don't like restrictions and I'm never on time. But it turns out that my Sagittarian influence is really coming from the fact that my Venus is in Sagittarius, not that I'm cusp-born.