(Quiz...)Which Sailor Moon Character are You... | INFJ Forum

(Quiz...)Which Sailor Moon Character are You...

Sep 20, 2009
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I noticed we have a lot of Sailor Moon fans here so I said why not a test xD

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/which-sailor-senshi-are-you-1

Which Sailor Senshi are you?

Sailor Mercury

You scored 50% for Mercury!

Mercury Planet Power... Make-up!
You are the most intelligent and calculated of the Sailor Soldiers. You are their genius strategist.
You are a serious person, who likes to study a lot, and you have learned that feelings are important, too. You fight for love and justice, isn't it?
Cheer up, Mizuno Ami*!

* Your name translates as Friend of Water.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 13% on Moon, higher than 26% of your peers.

• You scored 50% on Mercury, higher than 99% of your peers.

• You scored 9% on Mars, higher than 11% of your peers.

• You scored 19% on Jupiter, higher than 50% of your peers.

• You scored 0% on Venus, higher than 2% of your peers.

• You scored 14% on Saturn, higher than 23% of your peers.

• You scored 18% on Neptune, higher than 42% of your peers.

• You scored 18% on Uranus, higher than 32% of your peers.

• You scored 18% on Pluto, higher than 33% of your peers.

• You scored 14% on Chibimoon, higher than 28% of your peers.

Last edited:
I am on this...

Sailor Saturn

You scored 33% for Saturn!

Saturn Planet Power... Make-up!
You are the most powerful of the Sailor Soldiers, you possess a tremendous power that added you the reputation of Soldier of Destruction. You can destroy even an entire planet with your forces, but you know this will bring your death, too.You can use that power for good or for evil, that's why there are forces who try to drag you on the evil side.
If you are able to warm up your heart by receiving love from the ones who are trying to protect you, then you can really save the world with your powers! Then you learn to master both the death and the rebirth, and your knowledge may flourish.
Your dear friends and protectors really care about you, Tomoe Hotaru*!

* Your name translates as Glowing of Earth.

Last edited:
Mercury's nice, but ehh.. I was so sure I would get Neptune XD *sigh*

Sailor Mercury
You scored 36% for Mercury!

You are the most intelligent and calculated of the Sailor Soldiers. You are their genius strategist.

You are a serious person, who likes to study a lot, and you have learned that feelings are important, too. You fight for love and justice, isn't it?

Cheer up, Mizuno Ami*!

* Your name translates as Friend of Water.

or even hotaru *wub*

I recognise this episode. It's where Hotaru is reborn and she is a little girl, getting a year older every second!

Sailor Mars

You scored 32% for Mars!

Mars Planet Power... Make-up!
Fire... Soul!
Burning... Mandala!
Flame... Sniper!
Ouch, that really burnt! You are ardent, Sailor Mars!
Very spiritual, you possess a good intuition! You can feel the approach of evil, and you have the ability to overcome it, even if you're not transformed into Sailor Mars! It's just a matter of how you manage to use your inner forces.
You are loyal to your dear ones and you do everything you can to protect them. Temperamental and stubborn, you go on your way, no matter what!
Love and passion... these words describe you better than anything, Hino Rei*!

* Your name translates as Spirit of Fire.

• You scored 26% on Moon, higher than 76% of your peers.

• You scored 18% on Mercury, higher than 34% of your peers.

• You scored 32% on Mars, higher than 87% of your peers.

• You scored 10% on Jupiter, higher than 12% of your peers.

• You scored 8% on Venus, higher than 10% of your peers.

• You scored 14% on Saturn, higher than 23% of your peers.

• You scored 14% on Neptune, higher than 22% of your peers.

• You scored 18% on Uranus, higher than 32% of your peers.

• You scored 27% on Pluto, higher than 69% of your peers.

• You scored 19% on Chibimoon, higher than 52% of your peers.

Sailor Uranus

You scored 27% for Uranus!

Uranus Planet Power... Make-up!
You want to become the wind...
You realized that you can't run from your own destiny, and since then you are very aware of your life goals. Your closest friends appreciate that you are honest to your own feelings.
You are a brave warrior, and you do everything you can to fulfill your mission, no matter what sacrifices it takes. Sometimes you can be overly protective with the persons you love, and you can get even very jealous...
You have a dominant nature and you do things your own way, even if it may appear strange to others.
Yes, that's you, Tenou Haruka*!

Last edited:

Sailor Saturn

You scored 43% for Saturn!

Saturn Planet Power... Make-up!
You are the most powerful of the Sailor Soldiers, you possess a tremendous power that added you the reputation of Soldier of Destruction. You can destroy even an entire planet with your forces, but you know this will bring your death, too.You can use that power for good or for evil, that's why there are forces who try to drag you on the evil side.
If you are able to warm up your heart by receiving love from the ones who are trying to protect you, then you can really save the world with your powers! Then you learn to master both the death and the rebirth, and your knowledge may flourish.
Your dear friends and protectors really care about you, Tomoe Hotaru*!

* Your name translates as Glowing of Earth.

• You scored 17% on Moon, higher than 43% of your peers.

• You scored 14% on Mercury, higher than 18% of your peers.

• You scored 36% on Mars, higher than 93% of your peers.

• You scored 17% on Venus, higher than 46% of your peers.

• You scored 43% on Saturn, higher than 98% of your peers.

• You scored 23% on Neptune, higher than 61% of your peers.

• You scored 14% on Uranus, higher than 13% of your peers.

• You scored 23% on Pluto, higher than 52% of your peers.

• You scored 24% on Chibimoon, higher than 74% of your peers.
(((I would have been happy with any of them!)))

Last edited:
Haha. I don't remember there being other Sailors when I watched this show, but hey, I hope she's cool.

Sailor Pluto
You scored 41% for Pluto!
Pluto Planet Power... Make-up!

Dead... Scream!

Your approach is really frightening. And you are surrounded by mystery, too.

You master the secrets of time and of the dead, and very few people know you well. You are rather lonely and isolated, but very loyal to your duties: you really know how to protect the taboos and you manage to watch over Small Lady. You are able to watch things from the distance, waiting for the right moment to act, and then you do it, no matter the costs.

Well done, Meioh Setsuna*!

* Your name translates as King of Dead.

TheDaringHatTrick: Pluto is VERY cool. The Outer Soldiers appear in the third arc/season of the show. :)

TheDaringHatTrick: Pluto is VERY cool. The Outer Soldiers appear in the third arc/season of the show. :)

All I remember was the show ended with some evil tree. To me, that was a good enough ending. Heehee.

Sailor Jupiter

You scored 33% for Jupiter!

Jupiter Planet Power... Make-up!
My guardian, Jupiter! Brew a storm! Call the clouds! Send down the lightning! Supreme... Thunder... Dragon!
You're strong and you protect those you love! You easily fall in love, and you are also always in love with your ex-boyfriend... But this doesn't seem to bother you too much.
You love activities like cooking and gardening, and you are dreaming about love. Your heart really opens to those you care about, and you do everything you can to be sure they are well.
Keep doing your good work, Kino Makoto*!

* Your name translates as Wisdom of Trees.

Half true. I don't think I'm as agressive as she is.

Your result for Which Sailor Senshi are you? ...
Sailor Mars

You scored 32% for Mars!

Mars Planet Power... Make-up!
Fire... Soul!
Burning... Mandala!
Flame... Sniper!
Ouch, that really burnt! You are ardent, Sailor Mars!
Very spiritual, you possess a good intuition! You can feel the approach of evil, and you have the ability to overcome it, even if you're not transformed into Sailor Mars! It's just a matter of how you manage to use your inner forces.
You are loyal to your dear ones and you do everything you can to protect them. Temperamental and stubborn, you go on your way, no matter what!
Love and passion... these words describe you better than anything, Hino Rei*!

* Your name translates as Spirit of Fire.

Cool! my fav is mercury cuz of her cool hair but mars is good too!

Sailor Neptune

You scored 37% for Neptune!

Neptune Planet Power... Make-up!
You are the graceful soldier of the deep seas. You have lots of talents, and your dream is to become a violinist. You are also a very good painter.
You sense the moving of the ocean, you feel when things are going in the wrong direction and you have a very good intuition.
You can easily read your dear ones, and you don't even need too many persons around you. If you are with the one person who is honest to her/his own feelings, that's just enough and you never get bored being in such company.
You know well your life goals and you do everything you can to fulfill them. You are able to sacrifice yourself to protect your dear ones.
Everyone admires you, Kaioh Michiru*!

* Your name translates as King of the Ocean, Full.

You scored 4% on Moon, higher than 3% of your peers.

You scored 36% on Mercury, higher than 91% of your peers.

You scored 18% on Mars, higher than 44% of your peers.

You scored 19% on Jupiter, higher than 50% of your peers.

You scored 8% on Venus, higher than 10% of your peers.

You scored 24% on Saturn, higher than 62% of your peers.

You scored 37% on Neptune, higher than 94% of your peers.

You scored 27% on Uranus, higher than 74% of your peers.

You scored 23% on Pluto, higher than 52% of your peers.

You scored 19% on Chibimoon, higher than 52% of your peers.

Sounds nice.(I'm getting a boxset of this series for my sister for christmas. She loves the series)

Sailor Venus

You scored 29% for Venus!

Venus Planet Power... Make-up!
Love and Beauty... Shock!
You are the Goddess of love and beauty. You are beautiful and your heart is full of love.
You seem to be pretty experienced in dealing with life, and even if the things didn't go as you wished, in matters of relationships, your had the power to understand the situation and keep living.
You are crazy about famous people and you wish to be an idol as well. The future is yours to create, and you know it. You don't miss any opportunity which can lead to the future you wish.
You are a veteran sailor soldier, the famous Sailor V. You know what you have to do and you do it well.

I've never seen this show.

Havent watched very much sailor moon, but from what I seen of sailor mercury, I could definitely fall for a girl like that.

I scored Neptune.

Sailor Mercury

You scored 32% for Mercury!

Cheer up, Mizuno Ami*!

Your result for Which Sailor Senshi are you? ...
Sailor Venus

You scored 38% for Venus!

Venus Planet Power... Make-up!
Love and Beauty... Shock!
You are the Goddess of love and beauty. You are beautiful and your heart is full of love.
You seem to be pretty experienced in dealing with life, and even if the things didn't go as you wished, in matters of relationships, your had the power to understand the situation and keep living.
You are crazy about famous people and you wish to be an idol as well. The future is yours to create, and you know it. You don't miss any opportunity which can lead to the future you wish.
You are a veteran sailor soldier, the famous Sailor V. You know what you have to do and you do it well.
Keep marching, Aino Minako*!

* Your name translates as Surrounded by Beauty of Love.

Redid test;

Sailor Mars

You scored 50% for Mars!

• You scored 22% on Moon, higher than 61% of your peers.

• You scored 14% on Mercury, higher than 18% of your peers.

• You scored 50% on Mars, higher than 99% of your peers.

• You scored 8% on Venus, higher than 10% of your peers.

• You scored 19% on Saturn, higher than 43% of your peers.

• You scored 14% on Neptune, higher than 23% of your peers.

• You scored 23% on Uranus, higher than 56% of your peers.

• You scored 18% on Pluto, higher than 33% of your peers.

• You scored 14% on Chibimoon, higher than 28% of your peers.

6398791147130873277.jpg

Small Lady

You scored 43% for Chibimoon!

Moon Prism Power... Make-up!
You brave sweet little child, you had the courage to come to this century in order to find the Silver Crystal and save your mom. With the help of the Sailor Soldiers, and especially with the help of Sailor Moon / Princess Serenity, you did that, and you saved the future. Then, you returned here to train and to make friends.
Your dream is to become a Lady, like your beloved mother, NeoQueen Serenity. Just like her, you possess a good heart and the amount of power within you is incredible. Is just a matter of time and patience to discover your hidden treasures.
The future is yours, little Tsukino Usagi*!

* Chibiusa is an abbreviation for Chibi-Usagi, which means Little Usagi. So, your name is Tsukino Usagi, and it translates as Rabbit of the Moon.

You scored 15% on Venus, higher than 34% of your peers.

You scored 17% on Moon, higher than 33% of your peers.

You scored 19% on Jupiter, higher than 39% of your peers.

You scored 17% on Pluto, higher than 24% of your peers.

You scored 18% on Uranus, higher than 22% of your peers.

You scored 23% on Mars, higher than 54% of your peers.

You scored 24% on Saturn, higher than 53% of your peers.

You scored 26% on Neptune, higher than 68% of your peers.

You scored 33% on Mercury, higher than 90% of your peers.

You scored 43% on Chibimoon, higher than 99% of your peers. (Reni! =D)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was JUST like Reni when I was a kid -^ ^- Her, Hotaru, Trista, and Michelle have always been my favorites. Art, Music, Swimming, Reading, and LOVE -^ ^- I went through a middle school stage where I favored Saturn irl, but I guess I'm back to basics here = >
Crystal Twinkle Bell! :m096:

Last edited: