Post your birth chart | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Post your birth chart

My chart?

elochart.png

I don't know where you got your chart cos I can't see it here. Possibly meaning Mars is at its lowest house of influence in your chart and Saturn and Pluto dominate. Again, I don't know where your chart is generated from.
I used Astrodienst for mine. But my pictorial chart here never posted.

What would be the definition of a "low house"? Would it be something like 27 or 5 or 15?

Saturn is a Satan in disguise...Muahhahaa:m106:
Oh no, according to my chart, SATURN IS DOMINANT!!!!!!! :m071:

Here's my full chart just in case it gives any more info. P: See anything interesting?

astrochart.gif

What is the N.Node anyway?

It's a calculation, based on the position of the sun, moon, and earth.... and don't ask me what calculation, because I couldn't tell you.

Astrologically, the north and south nodes are linked to spiritual growth. I am not very familiar with them, they're something that I have not yet explored in depth.

It's a calculation, based on the position of the sun, moon, and earth.... and don't ask me what calculation, because I couldn't tell you.

Astrologically, the north and south nodes are linked to spiritual growth. I am not very familiar with them, they're something that I have not yet explored in depth.

N node seems like it would have something to do with the north star but I'm just guesstimating.

What is the N.Node anyway?

The north node of the moon aka caput draconis. Opposite the south node. It's where the moon's orbit intersects the planes of the ecliptic.

People believe it has to do with karma we must work through in this lifetime...generally speaking.

The north node of the moon aka caput draconis. Opposite the south node. It's where the moon's orbit intersects the planes of the ecliptic.

People believe it has to do with karma we must work through in this lifetime...generally speaking.

Why does my chart not give an S node?

N node seems like it would have something to do with the north star but I'm just guesstimating.

Nah, it's not a star. That I promise.

I see, so since it's parallel is it implied or is south irrelevant?

Implied, not irrelevant.

Some say the south node is negative karma... or what you carry with you to this incarnation. The north node points to lessons your "higher self" needs to learn to grow spiritually.

What does cusp mean?

A cusp is when a planet is transitioning from one sign to another.

So, I am a Virgo, but I am on the cusp of Leo, since I am within 3 days of the "changeover". It means that you will have a mix of the characteristics of each sign.

I think I broke mine...All the results were very strangely conflicting, and at least half of them weren't even close to me. Especially the Rising. But then again, I'm not 100% sure on my time of birth. I know it was very early morning(Somewhere around 3 or 4 AM) so I put 3:30AM.

Rising: Leo 17 degrees - Wow...just...horribly wrong
Sun: Virgo 29 degrees - Ehhh, kind of, but still off
Moon: Libra 02 degrees - Moderately accurate
Mercury: Libra 23 degrees - Moderately accurate
Venus: Libra 08 degrees - Meh
Mars: Virgo 20 degrees - Just about, but looks a bit too deep into it.
Jupiter: Aries 27 degrees - Most accurate
Saturn is in 15 Degrees Sagittarius.
Basically quite conservative, you respect traditional authority figures and are very thankful and supportive of the laws and institutions which govern your life. You learn and accept new ideas only after having very thoroughly examined them. Ideals and abstract concepts are important to you only if they can be used in some practical fashion. You are so practical and so orderly that you have natural skills in planning, administrating and organizing.
Uranus is in 22 Degrees Sagittarius.
You, and most of your peers, have the tendency to think that all ideas, customs and traditions from the past are outmoded and irrelevant. You are attracted to radically new ideas, philosophies and religions that will, hopefully, cause sweeping changes throughout the world.
:m075: What?
Neptune: Capricorn 05 degrees - Nope
Pluto: Scorpio 08 degrees - Yeah I guess.
N. Node: Aries 02 degrees - No no no no no

I think I broke mine...All the results were very strangely conflicting, and at least half of them weren't even close to me. Especially the Rising. But then again, I'm not 100% sure on my time of birth. I know it was very early morning(Somewhere around 3 or 4 AM) so I put 3:30AM.

Rising: Leo 17 degrees - Wow...just...horribly wrong
Sun: Virgo 29 degrees - Ehhh, kind of, but still off
Moon: Libra 02 degrees - Moderately accurate
Mercury: Libra 23 degrees - Moderately accurate
Venus: Libra 08 degrees - Meh
Mars: Virgo 20 degrees - Just about, but looks a bit too deep into it.
Jupiter: Aries 27 degrees - Most accurate

:m075: What?
Neptune: Capricorn 05 degrees - Nope
Pluto: Scorpio 08 degrees - Yeah I guess.
N. Node: Aries 02 degrees - No no no no no

It's because reading a chart as "each planet in a sign" doesn't really cut it for a full analysis. And, humans are often contradictory (at least, I think so :D)

And did you get the reading from astrolabe? It's okay for a general idea of what each planet in each sign means, but not great for a personality reading.

So, I am a Virgo, but I am on the cusp of Leo, since I am within 3 days of the "changeover". It means that you will have a mix of the characteristics of each sign.

Do you find the cusp idea to be valid? I ask only because I'm not sure that I do...I usually find that there's another reason for someone to exhibit traits of the preceding/following sign, such as a personal or ruling planet in it. Thoughts? Observations?