Post your birth chart | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Post your birth chart

[MENTION=3691]CorLeonis[/MENTION]...

So do you mean to say that you did a full chart on both of these people and found no other indications of why they would possess qualities of the other sign?...or that because they exhibited traits of both signs and were born near the cut-off point that you attributed ...umm...cuspiness...as the reason for their very different modes and didn't work up a full chart for whatever reason?

@CorLeonis...

So do you mean to say that you did a full chart on both of these people and found no other indications of why they would possess qualities of the other sign?...or that because they exhibited traits of both signs and were born near the cut-off point that you attributed ...umm...cuspiness...as the reason for their very different modes and didn't work up a full chart for whatever reason?

I never do a full chart without someone's permission. I feel like that's an invasion, so I always wait until I talk to someone, and ask if it's okay if I do their chart. Some people do think of astrology as a "bad" thing, so I don't want to push anyone's buttons in that way. But someone's birthday(sun sign) I don't see harm in. So if I don't know someone's chart, I try and see what behaviors I see that indicate their sun sign.

The first, I did not do a full chart on. The second (the Sag/Cap) I did a full chart on. There was lots of water in his chart, and his ascendant was earth (I believe it was Virgo). So none of that really explained the amazing influence of Sagittarius on him (the year he was born, on December 23, the sun was in Capricorn, officially.)

Look you want here

Everything is inside it.

vedic_astrology1.jpg

[MENTION=3843]atoot[/MENTION]

Just wondering if someone wanted to give me some deeper insight. dream_echo did before, and I am very appreciative. If anyone else (or dream_echo again!) would like to give me something more in depth I would be happy to hear it. I'm not really sure what I'm looking to find out...I guess I want to find out something about myself that I didn't know or look at it in a new way. This feels like I'm bearing my soul a bit...

Just wondering if someone wanted to give me some deeper insight. dream_echo did before, and I am very appreciative. If anyone else (or dream_echo again!) would like to give me something more in depth I would be happy to hear it. I'm not really sure what I'm looking to find out...I guess I want to find out something about myself that I didn't know or look at it in a new way. This feels like I'm bearing my soul a bit...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2455692697094.gif

2455708043754.gif

Seems rather one sided.

2455708043754.gif

Seems rather one sided.

This is called a bowl type. Those who have it are said to learn and profit from life experiences.[FONT=&quot] With this pattern, you may have very characteristic and marked features, and be deeply aware of your assets. The concentration of planets in a single hemisphere, or a half of the chart, may yield an abundance of energy, although there is an acute awareness that the other half of the bowl is missing. Most often, natives with this chart type want to make up for this lack. The hemisphere that dominates your chart indicates that other people are always of utmost importance and play an essential role in your decision-taking process.[/FONT]

This is called a bowl type. Those who have it are said to learn and profit from life experiences.[FONT=&quot] With this pattern, you may have very characteristic and marked features, and be deeply aware of your assets. The concentration of planets in a single hemisphere, or a half of the chart, may yield an abundance of energy, although there is an acute awareness that the other half of the bowl is missing. Most often, natives with this chart type want to make up for this lack. The hemisphere that dominates your chart indicates that other people are always of utmost importance and play an essential role in your decision-taking process.[/FONT]

I'm a half a bowl person.

Sun: Leo
Moon: Sag
ASC: Sag
Mercury: Virgo
Venus: Virgo
Mars: Libra
Jupiter: Aquarius
Saturn: Aries
Uranus: Aquarius
Neptune: Cap
Pluto: Sag
NNode: Virgo
Chiron: Libra
MC: Libra

Reactions: Sandie33
[MENTION=3691]CorLeonis[/MENTION]...

With the short time of me researching INFJ’s I seem to see fire sign qualities, also Libra and earth sign like maybe Virgo... but that’s just what I’ve observed not sure if they’re in any certain placement

Reactions: Sandie33