Regular Poster
Feb 7, 2015
MBTI
E/INFJ/P
WEDNESDAY
MARCH 11
MOON in SCORPIO /SAGITTARIUS
Moon Void of Course 12:46 pm (PDT) — 4:30 pm

Are you a glass half empty or glass half full personality? Today will tell. The astrological terrain is either full of land mines, or buried treasure. You get to decide which it will be for you. But don’t be too quick to make up your mind. These things have a way of evolving over time, especially considering a potentially game-changing New Moon Solar Eclipse is only nine days away (March 20th — the same day as the Spring Equinox when the Sun enters Aries.)

Mars the planet of action — known to the ancient Romans as ‘the God of War’ and the guardian of spring, fertility, growth and agriculture — makes a powerful alliance with Uranus this morning. I admit at first blush it’s hard not to scream, ‘Jesus, Mary and Joseph’! When these two planets get together in a fire sign like Aries, watch for the fireworks. Something is about to explode. Hopefully, it’s the breakthrough we have been praying for.

In mid-afternoon, Mars also makes a provocative square to Pluto, the planet of transformation. Life moves in very predictable cycles and today’s cosmic message is reminding us something — a relationship, project, job, or situation has developed to its maximum potential or reached critical mass. It’s time to re-evaluate, clear the decks and begin again.

A lunar square with Mercury at the very end of farsighted Aquarius attempts to squeeze the last bit of vision and idealism from the thinking planet’s long transit through this sign. This too is a revolutionary and free-thinking energy. Most of us will only be in a cooperative mood if the collaboration is with people of like mind.

Please remember no matter what, all is not lost; today signals a significant departure from an old strategy and the initiation of a new and more positive direction. In fact we might be feeling very satisfied with a recent accomplishment or completion in our lives. Humans are not usually content to sit around and count their blessings. We are hard-wired to reach for more. Today we are reaching!

Daily Muse: The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance. (Alan Watts)

THURSDAY
MARCH 12
MOON IN SAGITTARIUS
Mercury enters Pisces 8:52 pm (PDT)

Splashdown! After a super long transit (since January 5th) through progressive, unorthodox, and innovative Aquarius, Mercury dives into psychic, empathetic and non-linear Pisces today. Spiritual seekers, healers, artists, and creators of all types take note. Mercury in Pisces communicates through feelings, signs, music, colors, and intuition. Open your psychic eyes to see and ears to hear — the universe is speaking through every imaginable portal.

For those who prefer more rational, abstract or practical thinking and communication, you will simply have to get on board or wait it out. Mercury in Pisces is the language of the soul and imagination. If people seem to lose their train of thought or get distracted in the middle of a conversation, you can probably safely assume they are listening to a drummer only they are hearing. Needless to say, this three-week period is better suited to psychic development, creativity, healing and spirituality than to rational and coherent logic. This is the wisdom only the heart and soul completely understands.

A philosophical Moon in Sagittarius today helps us fit all the pieces together — even the ones that have been shaken loose by the events of the last couple of days. Ruled by Jupiter the storyteller, this Sagittarius Moon helps reinterpret our personal stories and assists us in finding the reward and gift in every situation. This Moon is feeling in sync with the planets currently moving through fire signs — Mars, Uranus and Jupiter so inspiration is high and it’s easy to see a new picture coming together.

Daily Muse: There is a vast difference between deciding to choose one thought over another, and choosing to think in ways that limit us. The former is discipline, the latter is a prison. (Kim Huggens)

http://www.12house.com/home/powerpeekhtml.cfm

Hello…we have talked a few times but you don’t know me from Joe.
37…almost 38…Taurus…yes I am stubborn…God do I need my outside inside…meaning, I have lots of plants that I CARE for…stones…I am probably the only person you will meet with random…not rocks….because these probably weigh 50lbs each…so small boulders in his living room.
The amount of incense that I have is ridiculous…it has it’s own filing system btw. hahahaha.
I love to cook…in fact I do all the cooking…went to Chef school for a year before I got mixed up in the medical field.
Long story short…..got to the position of Open Heart Scrub Nurse First-assist….was very proud of myself…anyhow…arthritis.
I’ve got Ankylosing Spondylitis…it flared up real good last year….to the point that I could no longer work and my work no longer wanted to give me any more medical leave…so whatever…I hate them, but they are what they are…I understand their position too…I am very set against profits being put over people.
Anyhow…depression…loss of identity….loss of that pride and all those years of HARD tedious work seemed for nothing…I was also no longer the “Provider”.
I broke from my depression a couple month ago when I was able to project out of body and what I found looking back on myself…was just someone who was trying their hardest…just kept going…and for the first time in my life…seriously, my whole life…I was able to love myself exactly how I am…I put my hands on my shoulders and was able to pour love and forgiveness into myself.
This was maybe a whole 30 seconds…and people who haven’t experienced such things roll their eyes or laugh.
Samahdi is there…I’ve felt it…it IS pure love.

It’s so incredibly hard to remain in such a state…it’s hard to reach in the first place.
My insurance decided it didn’t want to pay for my expensive pain meds anymore but I couldn’t just switch to an Opiate…I was taking Buproprion which is synthetic….but it worked incredibly well…at least for some time….so I am not taking anything now…except things that cloud my brain…and I feel ungrounded (more than usual, which is very ungrounded) Unshielded (same as before)…and I feel like it’s just out of reach…I’m almost there, but still not.
I don’t follow the movements of the stars and planets, though I think they could have certain influences on the way people behave…magnetic fields have induced all types of things and behaviors in people.

Any words of advice for a Taurus to stubborn to stop pushing the boulder up the hill?

Any words of advice for a Taurus to stubborn to stop pushing the boulder up the hill?[/QUOTE]

Love the one who keeps pushing the boulder up over and over....put your hand over your heart and tell him how much you love him just as he is. That's for anyone who wants more love. I think the whole human race needs to love themselves more----much, much more and never less. Really, would you push one of your house boulders around all day and think there was any purpose in that.......thoughts are the same thing. :) So if you love the one who does that, he might just come to believe he is worthy just because he exists.

Reactions: Skarekrow