Draw a House personality test. | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Draw a House personality test.

657176.gif

657812.gif

Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are good at making friends and when the joyful moment arrives, you make the most out of it. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

I bolded what was accurate, the rest is not. I would say that on a whole this quiz is not all that accurate.
shim.gif
shim.gif

huh..

Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

Click here to view my house

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

Hmmm...some of this is incorrect... but interesting :)

This test seems way off. Oh, and fear my l33t drawing skills.

housejf.jpg

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. son.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

Reactions: 894tt3h9
mahhizouse.png

I can't tell you how many times I've taken this test. I thought I was gonna get to draw a house on paper for real, so I went and got my crayons.

Last edited:
Everyone's houses were so much better than mine D:

669401_t.gif

(that little line and dot between the tree and the house on the right is supposed to be me XD)

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

- I added a whole ton of flowers o_O
- I don't seek people out. Not at all. I usually like being alone.
- Ohh, no crosses over the windows XD

http://www.drawahouse.com/TakeTheTest/

What does your house say about your personality?

...Kind of a fun test! enjoy!
"Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself."

Hmm.... that's not too bad! ... pretty accurate except for avoidiing being alone.

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. son.

Right on for all except the romantic part. And I flirt a lot.

Last edited:
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

694428_t.gif

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

EXCUSE ME?

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

When it comes to love, you shut yourself off. It's difficult to win your heart because you have decided to keep your feelings deep inside. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes. (lol redundant)

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. We also see that you are sensuous, sexual, and privately passionate. You don't think much about yourself.

Hmm...A lot was accurate, but some was waayyy off the mark.

Some of the answers to the questions didn't
apply to my house :x I didn't know what to do.

Attachments

• aaaa.JPG
    aaaa.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 41

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

When it comes to love, you shut yourself off. It's difficult to win your heart because you have decided to keep your feelings deep inside. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

----------------

Most of this is wrong. xD

house.jpg

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

694453_t.gif

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. son.

I'll bold what's accurate:

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people. <<Somewhat, although I wouldn't say I'm a strong and commanding person, more of an influencing and guiding person.

694473.gif
shim.gif
shim.gif

shim.gif
shim.gif

NO-Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. Yes-You are a freedom lover and a I DONT KNOW-strong person. Yes-You love your house and family. MAYBE-You are a gifted artist as well. VERY MUCH-Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. USUALLY-Your life is always full of changes. ONLY SOME DAYS ;)-You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty NO-popular among friends. SOME-Your life is always full of changes.

NO-You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. RARELY-You love excitement and create it wherever you go. VERY MUCH-You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You added a flower into your drawing. YES-The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.