Draw a House personality test. | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Draw a House personality test.

Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.
shim.gif
shim.gif
Bold part is the only part that's fail. haha

Last edited:
653156_t.gif

house3.jpg

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. son.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You are not a romantic person by nature. We also see that you are sensuous, sexual, and privately passionate. You don't think much about yourself.

Not too bad. Although not too good either.
Not sure why it called me son though -_-

Last edited:

Click here to view my house

• You are sensitive and indecisive at times.
  • You are a freedom lover and a strong person.
  • You are shy and reserved. (reserved, yea - shy, no)
  • If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. (I did, but that couldn't be more wrong)
  • You are very tidy person. (ha!)
  • There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. (um...ok)
  • You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. (no)
  • You love excitement and create it wherever you go. (as if!)
  • You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.
  • You are not a romantic person by nature. (nay, wrong)
  • It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt.
  • You don't think much about yourself. (on my good days anyway)

cheers,
Ian

That's a nice house :p

Well that sucks, you can paint whatever you want, doesn't matter, as long as you answer the questions.

Very limited amount of questions aswell, and the silly, unless you are bigger than the house you don't think much of yourself, lulz. You'd had to be like 5 to draw a person bigger than the actual house, especially considering you are told to draw the house first.

[FONT=&quot]Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. (Fail) You are a freedom lover and a strong person. (B-/c+) You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. (fails miserably) You love excitement and create it wherever you go.( D) You are very tidy person. (Epic Fail) There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. (B) Your life is always full of changes. (Heh, Pass)

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be. (EPIC FAIL)

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. (FAIL Love is made for... other people, I think. There's a flower there because you asked me to draw a goddamn garden) It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt.( HA, Fail. I'm a bitchy flirt but I am a flirt )You don't think much about yourself. (I think *only* about myself)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]OMG, this fails on so many levels. I think I broke into someone elses house. Oh noes![/FONT]

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows*, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

When it comes to love, you shut yourself off. It's difficult to win your heart because you have decided to keep your feelings deep inside. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

* I did that D: The bold part is wrong, I like to deal with my own problems by myself if possible D:

Last edited:
"...You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be..." :m130: What did I do wrong?? It must have been the open windows..

[FONT=&quot]Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. (Fail) You are a freedom lover and a strong person. (B-/c+) You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. (fails miserably) You love excitement and create it wherever you go.( D) You are very tidy person. (Epic Fail) There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. (B) Your life is always full of changes. (Heh, Pass)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be. (EPIC FAIL)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. (FAIL Love is made for... other people, I think. There's a flower there because you asked me to draw a goddamn garden) It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt.( HA, Fail. I'm a bitchy flirt but I am a flirt )You don't think much about yourself. (I think *only* about myself)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]OMG, this fails on so many levels. I think I broke into someone elses house. Oh noes![/FONT]

Who cares about the description, post your house!

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. son.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. We also see that you are sensuous, sexual, and privately passionate. You don't think much about yourself.

w00t

My house is fucking awesome. It doesn't obey the laws of gravity, and the walkway is a pond with a goddamn shark in it. I also have a ferris wheel on the second story. The garden is growing my favorite plant. That analysis is stupid, though.

I will own this house someday.

Ha, no, my house looks like crackheads squat there. And not the most discriminating crackheads at that.

Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. son.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. We also see that you are sensuous, sexual, and privately passionate. You don't think much about yourself.

This is such a fun exercise!

653787.gif

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are good at making friends and when the joyful moment arrives, you make the most out of it. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. son.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

Hahah I added multiple flowers to my drawing :m163: Plenty in the garden lol. That seems about right. I do like to influence and control people, and I admit to getting a bit disgruntled when it doesn't work, but I don't consider that a strong facet of my personality..

I am indeed sensitive and quite indecisive. I may be good at making friends, but I do not use the term "friend" lightly. I like to be around non-annoying people, but I also do enjoy my alone time.

I am most definitely not a tidy person.

Also, did anyone color themselves in? I made myself pink.

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

When it comes to love, you shut yourself off. It's difficult to win your heart because you have decided to keep your feelings deep inside. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

656853_t.gif

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. son.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. son.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.
But I enjoy solitude and have good self-esteem!

My house looks incredibly crazy because I drew it with my mouse. And I have no control over my mouse.

But description sounds the same as most folks:

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. (Mostly yes)

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people. (Er, 10% right)

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. We also see that you are sensuous, sexual, and privately passionate. You don't think much about yourself. (No comment...)

Last edited:
You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. son. (don't know if i'm pretty popular among friends... probably not. :) )

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be. (this part fails...)

656984.gif

Sun up the top left, clouds on the top right and those are big sunflowers xD

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

oh man. computers + sketching = FAIL.

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

wrong.