Draw a House personality test. | INFJ Forum

Draw a House personality test.

Crap... I built my house without reading the directions... :doh:
Consequence of being overly eager, and I spent so long on it, I'm not going to bother again.

Last edited:
My result wasn't right - it said I wanted to live alone, that I was shy, and a couple other things too, I think. But the house turned out cool! :)

It got some things totally right, but some things totally wrong.

drawahouse.com said:
You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

Only the bold part is true. Fair enough, I didn't really put much thought into it. Just a generic square house.

My result wasn't right - it said I wanted to live alone, that I was shy, and a couple other things too, I think. But the house turned out cool! :)

I can see your house from here. :) The rainbow is cute.

Last edited:
Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

some things right, some wrong. I like the company of others but I also like to be along. Leader? hmm..? excitements...maybe once in a while. but the very last bits true. the romantic bit

Only the bold part is true. Fair enough, I didn't really put much thought into it. Just a generic square house.

I can see your house from here. :) The rainbow is cute.

hey!
are we the same person? almost the same!
LOL
this is some cool shit.

Last edited:
yearv9.jpg

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

632982.gif

Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.
You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

I don't think this tests fits me too well.. My horse is kicking the door into my house and I'm drowning in love among my unruly overgrown flowers.. There wasn't any questions relating to that. Besides that, what's all this about wanting to be around people non-stop!? Pish-posh that is.

Last edited:
632991.gif

I won't even put the personality thing here as it wasn't even close.

ps How did you guys get that url thing to work. That didn't work for me so I just did the image. I draw horribly or I would have more deer and wildlife. Merrytrees' house looked like I would have thought. The horse was hilarious...
icon_lol.gif

Last edited:
ZenHouse.jpg

Still Life With Dogs and Pretty Flowers is the name of my house

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. (This isn't accurate at all).

You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

ZenHouse.jpg

Still Life With Dogs and Pretty Flowers is the name of my house

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. (This isn't accurate at all).

You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

´

OMG ZENCAT THAT IS A PARADISE HOUSE :O I AM IN CHOCK. It is a freaking MANSION GIRL!!!!!! Amazing job. Ohh, I would love to live there :):):)

Your house makes me seriously regret not taking the drawing as seriously. Beautiful I seriously believe your personality is reflected in this. So much love and ZEENCAAAT into it ^^

Last edited:
633045.gif

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. son.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You are not a romantic person by nature. We also see that you are sensuous, sexual, and privately passionate. You don't think much about yourself.

Beautiful, Rose!

Thank you. ^^

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

633050.gif

the problems here are that it thinks I'm extroverted, and I do have a good opinion of myself.

p.s. have I mentioned I am terrible at drawing on computers?

633050.gif

the problems here are that it thinks I'm extroverted, and I do have a good opinion of myself.

p.s. have I mentioned I am terrible at drawing on computers?

Seems your house symbolizes newness and openness and a path to new adventures to many.

You can see this and dance in glee inviting the flowers to join in on this lovely jouney.

You remind me of an usher leading people into a movie that will elevate their souls and offer them new freedoms and insights. Bet the test didn't tell you that?

no, the test didn't say that, I can see how you got that from what you see, but the picture in my head and the one on the screen are two completely different things. (note post script). The house I see in my head is kind of like a log cabin, in the middle of an old wood. thats a dirt path with an unkempt garden that still keeps its beauty. the tree is an old Oak, with branches hanging low and zigzaging everywhere (upon thinking about it, the oak should be on the other side of the house). There's a small stream behind the house (the door faces East, the stream's in the west). I'm dancing in the north (I'm on the wrong side of the house as well) with my head facing the sky. what impression do you get now?