What do you find ugly? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What do you find ugly?

Americans: sorry, I can't help it.
obama_evil1.jpg

*shiver*:m162:

Angler fish.

fig3a_400.jpg

women drunk in public and making a spectacle of themselves .... very unbecoming!

Hmmm...I find men drunk in public not only unbecoming but far more dangerous. Testosterone and alcohol are a volatile mix. When it comes right down to it, though, I find anyone drunk--in public or private--pretty ugly.

wickedness and unfounded cruelty...the worst elements of human nature.often if i witness a perceived beautiful person being cruel to someone or something else ill see them as ugly from then on....

wear-ugly-jeans-to-show-pulpy-thongs-29200.jpg

Never a good time in public for any parties involved. :m142:

151457__joan_l.jpg

Deceit.

wickedness and unfounded cruelty...the worst elements of human nature.often if i witness a perceived beautiful person being cruel to someone or something else ill see them as ugly from then on....

Agreed. True beauty/ugliness comes from the inside. I've known beautiful people who are ugly on the inside, and "unattractive" people who are very beautiful on the inside.

She looks like George Washington, doesn't she? I don't think she is ugly though.

...Dammit! I'm going to notice that every time I look at the Mona Lisa now.:frusty:

I found a few more.

Attachments

• rico.jpg
    rico.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 63
  • jocelyn-wildenstein.jpg
    jocelyn-wildenstein.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 0
  • McCain.jpg
    McCain.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 0
Catwoman is pretty scary. Sad thing is her perception is so warped, she thinks she's attractive and enjoys the attention.

As for me, I find pop culture ugly. Its designed to alter perceptions. Its a barrage of trash and complete triviality in the larger scope of humanity. The phony people who are up there for image (Miley Cyrus, Britney, American Idol.. etc.) I just can't stand to look at and the lemmings that drool at their every move. It's so ugly and empty.

As for me, I find pop culture ugly. Its designed to alter perceptions. Its a barrage of trash and complete triviality in the larger scope of humanity. The phony people who are up there for image (Miley Cyrus, Britney, American Idol.. etc.) I just can't stand to look at and the lemmings that drool at their every move. It's so ugly and empty.

It's especially bad when they're famous for, uh, being famous *cough*Paris Hilton *cough*.

I have found celebrities less and less attractive. I would rather drool over a guy I can have good conversation with. Also I don't know any celebrities and I don't know who they are, so why would I waste my time when real guy is just over there buying me another pint so we can chat more.

Reactions: Virgoess
Don't get me wrong, I find Paris Hilton vile as the rest mentioned in my earlier post. For the same reasons as well.

That said, I have to grudgingly admit some admiration to her on one level. That she's been able to make a career out of doing absolutely nothing. She's made bank on just showing up. She's not the same as the Britneys etc. - Paris knows what she's doing. She's playing everyone right to the bank.

On an intellectual level at least I can appreciate that. Instead of just being imagery puppets like the others. Even though I find it shallow and empty still.

It's especially bad when they're famous for, uh, being famous *cough*Paris Hilton *cough*.

Bravo! That human connection - eye to eye, spirit to spirit. Stimulating each other's minds. That's the keys to the kingdom there!

I have found celebrities less and less attractive. I would rather drool over a guy I can have good conversation with. Also I don't know any celebrities and I don't know who they are, so why would I waste my time when real guy is just over there buying me another pint so we can chat more.

Last edited:

I completely agree with this.

One thing I find ugly is verbal assault; debilitating, depredation of one's inner soul. The raping, pillaging, and plundering of modern day can take someone on a mental high, tie a rock around their neck, and toss them to drown in their sorrows. Ugly feeling it is.

Dirty, biological things. Blood is an exception though.

Just to clarify: It's not smokers that I find ugly, but everything that smoking entails. It's not ugly... but...
smokingEPA_468x316.jpg
old_colony_rd_illegal_dump.jpg
Dumpyards... they can be 'ugly', but truthfully, they make me sad - really sad, weepfully sad. This world is so beautiful and this is what we are creating.
clutter_before_1.jpg
Clutter is my nightmare. No kidding.
twilight.jpg
Angry guys, angry people, angry controlling dominating people submitting to gender stereotypes, especially sharp around the edges angry controlling people. An infinite turn-off.

Yeah, okay, this dust dirt hair thing is ugly. It reinforces some belief within me that this world is imperfect..
Dust_bunnies.jpg

Last edited:
I would say greed and envy. It shows the ugliness of a person that no amount of dressing up can cover.