What do you find ugly? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What do you find ugly?

Love that isn't real love. I hate seeing people toss the L word without meaning it.

0_21_070505_ugly_dog.jpg

Smoking is ugly, soulful. I agree.. I woke up this morning and thought: "I'm afraid of death. Why am I spending money on a habit and willfully sabotaging my health?" I threw the two packs of cigs I bought the day before into the trash..

Self-destruction is ugly.

Ugly20Sweaters20008.jpg

My ugly coat, gardening shirt, and apron dress. They are really bazaar. I think they are all ugly. But I paid nothing for them.

Attachments

• phone pictures 3 030.jpg
    phone pictures 3 030.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 1
  • phone pictures 3 032.jpg
    phone pictures 3 032.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 0
  • phone pictures 3 033.jpg
    phone pictures 3 033.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 0
Oh, I wear it, I love it. But I am not allowed in public in it...anymore. All my polyester is in storage. I have a collection of ugly clothes.

4thofJulyCrocs.jpg

:meye::m077: I love showing spirit, but THAT is not okay unless you are under the age of five.

I tend to find the overly loud, conflicting, off-balance print patterns disturbing as well. I've never had much money and so own a lot of thrift store clothes. I find understatement tends to endure the test of time. If I am to wear plastic jewelry, it might as well be delicate. For some reason the cheaper something is, the more of it there often is. Plastic earring are some of the biggest ones possible. It's funny how that works.

I just realized in a weird way the more abstract form of such patterns has an even more potent effect. When a person's thinking becomes loud, conflicted, off-balanced, nearly devoid of reason, it also makes me feel disturbed and queasy.

The ugliest character trait to me is arrogance that justifies dehumanizing other people. It is at its worst if the other people are vulnerable in some way. If people gang up on someone, or make fun of a disability, or a group of people who have socio-economic disadvantages. Such people aren't even big weenies. They are little, tiny weenies.
:m123:

The ugliest character trait to me is arrogance that justifies dehumanizing other people. It is at its worst if the other people are vulnerable in some way. If people gang up on someone, or make fun of a disability, or a group of people who have socio-economic disadvantages. Such people aren't even big weenies. They are little, tiny weenies.
:m123:

Yeah, definitely! Especially when someone is made fun of for something that isn't their fault. Life is soooo unfair. -_-

Oh, I wear it, I love it. But I am not allowed in public in it...anymore. All my polyester is in storage. I have a collection of ugly clothes.
My mom said she was going to sign me up for that show What Not To Wear. I have a collection of hideously colorful vintage dresses that I enjoy wearing in public to embarrass my loved ones.

Last edited:
Someone that posts this.

quote"Ugly and pretty are merely projections of the mind." unquote

You are letting your mind project your inner self. The pic is ugly.

Last edited:
My mom said she was going to sign me up for that show What Not To Wear. I have a collection of hideously colorful vintage dresses that I enjoy wearing in public to embarrass my loved ones.

I have a friend who threatened me with the show after he saw the full extent of my wardrobe. I do wear my clothes at least once if not more a year. I have the ugly bath robe and nightie collection.