[ENTJ] - The 2020 Vice Presidential Debate (Kamala Harris vs Mike Pence) | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[ENTJ] The 2020 Vice Presidential Debate (Kamala Harris vs Mike Pence)

Who won the 2020 VP debate?

• Kamala Harris

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Mike Pence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

"She's Hilary but just 2 shades darker." OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK.
Yeah, it's unfortunate that she's being compared to Hillary Clinton because her background and motivations are actually very different.

I wasn’t particularly inspired by any of the debate content, but I'll acknowledge that it was more listenable this time around. Pence seemed more formidable (than Trump - I’m not comparing him to Kamala, and I’m not sure who I’d consider the winner) in his ability to hold his composure and speak to (I assume) conservative values and viewpoints.

With a sample of 6 people there's no uncertainty needed anymore :p
Well, in my opinion, the sample size is not that much of an issue here. What matters is how representative the sample is.

No clue who voted. :laughing:

The far right always paint leftist women as “unlikable,” “unattractive,” etc. It’s just another tactic used to elevate their own at the expense of someone who is not on their side.

Always? Must not, cause I do not. She was more "unanswerable" than anything else.

Damn, it looks like Kamala Harris won this debate according to our forum polls.

I did not vote due to work and lack of time. The Russians must be messing with the voting here.

Reactions: Reason