[ENTJ] - The 2020 Vice Presidential Debate (Kamala Harris vs Mike Pence) | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[ENTJ] The 2020 Vice Presidential Debate (Kamala Harris vs Mike Pence)

Who won the 2020 VP debate?

• Kamala Harris

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Mike Pence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably.

No one wonders about Tim Kaine.
Tim Kaine is still a senator. I don't get the point to tell you the truth, he already served as Governor of a State. Becoming a senator after you become a governor is overkill but it's good job security I guess.

By the way, Hillary Clinton is President/Chancellor of Queen's University, Belfast. A Northern Irish university!

Last edited:
Tim Kaine is still a senator. I don't get the point to tell you the truth, he already served as Governor of a State. Becoming a senator after you become a governor is overkill but it's good job security I guess.

By the way, Hillary Clinton is President/Chancellor of Queen's University, Belfast. An English university!
Lol, no way.

QUB is in my consortium.

By the way don't call them English, lmao. They'll hate that :laughing:

Reactions: Pin
Lol, no way.

QUB is in my consortium.

By the way don't call them English, lmao. They'll hate that :laughing:
Does that make Hillary Clinton your #girlboss?

Anyway, I'll refrain from calling them English. I forgot about the tension between England and Northern Ireland for a minute there.

But yeah, Hillary Clinton is effectively the President of a University. I feel really bad for her because she won't stop working. It's like, relax for awhile. You have grandchildren and only a few remaining days on the earth.

She strikes me as someone who truly isn't aware of just how short life is.

Does that make Hillary Clinton your #girlboss?

Anyway, I'll refrain from calling them English. I forgot about the tension between England and Northern Ireland for a minute there.

But yeah, Hillary Clinton is effectively the President of a University. I feel really bad for her because she won't stop working. It's like, relax for awhile. You have grandchildren and only a few remaining days on the earth.

She strikes me as someone who truly isn't aware of just how short life is.
You know, she's only 72 as opposed to Trump who is 74 or Biden who is 77, and men tend to live shorter lives than women

You know, she's only 72 as opposed to Trump who is 74 or Biden who is 77, and men tend to live shorter lives than women
That's a fair point; I don't want to imply that seniors don't have a place in politics. Let alone women who are seniors. It's just at that age, you'd think people would want to just relax. Joe Biden and Donald Trump especially.

I think a few rules revolving around the presidency and who is allowed to take office need to be changed, but I don't think 72 is really that old. Many people wait to retire, pushing off that ss payout until they're 70, and then they take up teaching.

What would I change?
* Test all applicants for political office to ensure they understand how our government works.
* Test all applicants for mental / emotional disorders.
* Require the release of all tax records for the person in question.
* Lower the age restriction to run for president from 35 down to around 28.

Last edited:
@Pin just deleted it altogether, makes more sense

5882ffe55cdae.jpeg