Liking Someone Who Likes You | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Liking Someone Who Likes You

Satya, for you, at first I had an e-crush on you. I told you that didn't I? Instant like. You're not a hard pill at all, a little over-kill and hardheaded, maybe, but I like you just fine (provided you're not breathing fire!) Instant like! I remember liking you as Kiddo on MBTIc too. The only thing bugging me about you is wondering how old you are? I'm thinking you're late teens early twenties. You seem like a very young person to me.

Ah thanks. :m136:

I'm the same age as Wyote...or pretty close to it.

LOL! No, you aren't the worst. You're just the only person I can talk honestly about because I know you won't get offended! I have to tone it down for everyone else, lol. I would prefer not to rack up anymore hate-PMs. You know I like you, you're on my fav. person list. *plans to frighten Barnaby with more teddy bear cards* Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha! I think I like you so much now because I really couldn't stand you on MBTIc. The grudge carried over to here.
Yeah but why did you hate me then? My memory of you from over there was awesome, you had a pucca avatar and everything.

I already know what everyone thinks of me, I'm everyone's favourite Sensor, oh after Cokenut of course! oh and Wolfy, he's cool, and that istj guy around here somewhere, hmmm....

I already know what everyone thinks of me, I'm everyone's favourite Sensor, oh after Cokenut of course! oh and Wolfy, he's cool, and that istj guy around here somewhere, hmmm....

You are my favorite SP.

Bah, I have to be an attention whore a bit.

What did everyone think me? I know I came off kind of strong in the beginning.

Yeah but why did you hate me then? My memory of you from over there was awesome, you had a pucca avatar and everything.

LOL! *HUGS* ROFLMAO!

I already TOLD you! I thought you were an attention-whore! AAAAND I thought you were a 30-something chick! (those desperate fat chicks who can't get laid so make up for it by trying to be "cool" on the internet? yeah, I thought that was you!)

It's going to sound bad, but that all changed when 1. I realized you were a boy 2. you were around my age 3. not only were you a boy, but a very HANDSOME boy with cool tats 4. you're black

It was like "OH SNAP!" he's a she...and wait, he's really HAWT! Ok. He's alright with me. ROFL! I wish it wasn't the truth, but that's really how it went!

(I hope my bf doesn't get mad if he's lurking and reading this)

Hahaha, I can't stop laughing!

Q, you're just awesome. You were an instant like for me too.

Your powers are of
the side of the Light.
When the light is Pristine,
It's powers shall be seen.

I have loved you from the very start Mayflow <3
Please have mercy.

Indigo you and me, me and you, you are the reason that I am here. Wow amazing to think like that ^^. No but in all honesty I would not be here unless you had invited me. Still, we did not speak alot when I first joined (I'm sorry for that). Although I feel that I am more introduced to what is beneath your shell than I was earlier. I think you are beautiful in your own way ^^

LOL! *HUGS* ROFLMAO!

I already TOLD you! I thought you were an attention-whore! AAAAND I thought you were a 30-something chick! (those desperate fat chicks who can't get laid so make up for it by trying to be "cool" on the internet? yeah, I thought that was you!)

It's going to sound bad, but that all changed when 1. I realized you were a boy 2. you were around my age 3. not only were you a boy, but a very HANDSOME boy with cool tats 4. you're black

It was like "OH SNAP!" he's a she...and wait, he's really HAWT! Ok. He's alright with me. ROFL! I wish it wasn't the truth, but that's really how it went!

You know you aren't the first to think I was a chick, let alone a 30 year old chick. Wowza, I guess I give a grown white woman zibe on the web. Also I'd like to say you're actually older then I am.

S. Honest how old are you then ? :)
I look at your profile but it doesn't say haha, it makes it rather mysterious. I would guess you are young and you seem quite innocent and endearing so maybe my age? (17?) ^^

I'm nineteen actually.

I actually don't remember how you came off in the beginning. I often remember specific posts/threads, but it takes a while before I recognize those who made them. When I go back later, I'm often surprised to find that some of the posts I remember were actually written by this person that I now know pretty well. Visual elements help; for example, a member with a brightly-colored, memorable avatar will quickly establish connections in my brain, so I am much faster to recognize that it is the same person making the different posts.

Anyway, whatever strong opinions you expressed early on, they haven't left me with a bad impression. The IS I see now is generally low-key, courteous and likely an INFJv4. You also have pretty impressive irises.

You are my favorite SP.

Thanks, you're my favourite God Botherer botherer. :D

Q, you're just awesome. You were an instant like for me too.

Aww shucks. You're awesome too and I love your stories.

Anyway, whatever strong opinions you expressed early on, they haven't left me with a bad impression. The IS I see now is generally low-key, courteous and likely an INFJv4. You also have pretty impressive irises.

TLM is the awesome, cause he refers to my system. :D

Indigo: I love the irony of your usertitle, you're very much an intuitive, almost from a different world (in a good way) it seems. I like how you sometimes have patience for me and try and explain your point of view even though we're speaking different languages.

IS at first I thought you suffered from something very common in male INFJs stubborness, but then I got used to it and started liking you.