Liking Someone Who Likes You | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Liking Someone Who Likes You

Now, the question here is who in the forum is willing to tell the truth about whom they don't like?
I didn't like SH at first. Sorry dude, but I thought you were an old crazy cat lady whoring for attention on the internet. But perhaps I already told you that before? LOL

I didn't like SH at first. Sorry dude, but I thought you were an old crazy cat lady whoring for attention on the internet. But perhaps I already told you that before? LOL
ROFL!

OW. Goddamn TK*! A shot to the Solar Plexus.

I lol'd though.

I thought you were an old crazy cat lady whoring for attention on the internet.

LOL! TK* wins the best hater award :D

I don't recall anyone I hated off the bat, usually if I hate you I have a good reason.

I'm usually the same except when it's online. "Hate" isn't the right word, through. I can't hate somebody I don't even know.

Online it's annoyed by.

Hmmm, so let's see:

It took a while before I started liking Lurker (Trinity at INTJf). At first I didn't take much notice of her, as she was one of the pioneers of the fluff poster movement at INTJf, and I didn't pay very much attention to fluff posts or their authors. That was back when I was pretty much obsessed with the Philosophy and Spirituality section (as it was called then), debating my way towards 2,000 posts. So we were racking up ridiculous post totals in different sections, and then she sent me a friend request, which I denied, with an explanation that I didn't know her. But within the next month or two, I decided she was a pretty cool person (either when I started making more fluff posts, or she got involved in more debates, whichever happened first), and I like her a lot by now, having been on the mod crew of this forum for six months. She is proof that Game Thread aficionados can turn around and write well-reasoned 1,000-word posts, and be efficient and responsible moderators.

My opinion of Satya (Kiddo at MBTIc, and ... [I won't reveal your name at INTJf]) varied for a while. At first we had a pretty good debate about rationalism and empiricism (in which I got schooled), but in the midst of that I was a bit turned off by his comments about INTJs (being one, and thinking naturally well of INTJf). Over time I have come to recognize what caused him to have those opinions (which were valid enough based on his limited exposure) and with more experience with different types of INTJs, his opinions have softened. So that issue met in the middle. Since then I've watched his debates, and come to admire his reasoning skills and open-mindedness more and more. No matter what he says, he does show hints of Fi when offended, so his INTJness is still up for consideration. :whistle:

I have plenty of impressions of others on this forum (mostly positive, mind you) but not such interesting histories as with the two above, since I've interacted with them on no fewer than three forums over about nine months. I'm also not sure if this supports or undermines the theory, but I'm just putting it out there for consideration.

I'm usually the same except when it's online. "Hate" isn't the right word, through. I can't hate somebody I don't even know.
Yea, but what if hate is your default setting?

I love everyone.

Maybe that's why everyone hates me :B

Hmmm, so let's see:

It took a while before I started liking Lurker (Trinity at INTJf). At first I didn't take much notice of her, as she was one of the pioneers of the fluff poster movement at INTJf, and I didn't pay very much attention to fluff posts or their authors. That was back when I was pretty much obsessed with the Philosophy and Spirituality section (as it was called then), debating my way towards 2,000 posts. So we were racking up ridiculous post totals in different sections, and then she sent me a friend request, which I denied, with an explanation that I didn't know her. But within the next month or two, I decided she was a pretty cool person (either when I started making more fluff posts, or she got involved in more debates, whichever happened first), and I like her a lot by now, having been on the mod crew of this forum for six months. She is proof that Game Thread aficionados can turn around and write well-reasoned 1,000-word posts, and be efficient and responsible moderators.

My opinion of Satya (Kiddo at MBTIc, and ... [I won't reveal your name at INTJf]) varied for a while. At first we had a pretty good debate about rationalism and empiricism (in which I got schooled), but in the midst of that I was a bit turned off by his comments about INTJs (being one, and thinking naturally well of INTJf). Over time I have come to recognize what caused him to have those opinions (which were valid enough based on his limited exposure) and with more experience with different types of INTJs, his opinions have softened. So that issue met in the middle. Since then I've watched his debates, and come to admire his reasoning skills and open-mindedness more and more. No matter what he says, he does show hints of Fi when offended, so his INTJness is still up for consideration. :whistle:

Interesting indeed, being the self absorbed man I am I'm curious what were your thoughts of me, or was I off your radar till I became a member of the Mod team.

I have plenty of impressions of others on this forum (mostly positive, mind you) but not such interesting histories as with the two above, since I've interacted with them on no fewer than three forums over about nine months. I'm also not sure if this supports or undermines the theory, but I'm just putting it out there for consideration.

I hope I'm not of the ones you have a bad impression of haha. I think you seem more like an F to me and Satya like a T :)
T's can often be percieved as 'evil' to us feelers but you seem nice actually. Same as SH, I am curious to know what your impression of me is? (Don't be afraid, I won't freak out)

(Also it could have been the change in perspective that hit me in therapy session today. It made me look upon T's different from what I am used too: now I can feel and add an aditional objective perspective at the same time. At least it is in progress, and today was the break through ^^ So my point is that I may think you are nice because my attitude towards T's changed ^^)

Last edited:
LOL now everyone is getting paranoid, lol!

Same as SH, I am curious to know what your impression of me is? (Don't be afraid, I won't freak out)

No problemo, at first I thought you were a little overidealistic, and I know this sounds odd, but I kept a Very close eye on in particular, fearing your naivete would get you into trouble, to often would I see you and shai banter in public, and shai being his age, and you being your age, it bothered me, which is why if you don't recall, most of the time It was me or ZenCat who would try to keep him in check, I even recall you posting your Longitute and Latitude or whatever for Google Maps in a public part of the forum, which was probably when this worry started to peak.

Since Shai left, we haven't had that problem, but I still do keep my eye on you.

Interesting indeed, being the self absorbed man I am I'm curious what were your thoughts of me, or was I off your radar till I became a member of the Mod team.

My perception of you has changed a lot since I became acquainted with you on this forum. At MBTIc I had a vague impression (since we didn't interact much at all there), and that was of a frequently off-the-wall ENTP kind of guy who said a lot of weird stuff. Now I've read your blog, though, and your personality seems much more like an INFJ's. I actually like(d) both versions, anyway.

I hope I'm not of the ones you have a bad impression of haha. I think you seem more like an F to me and Satya like a T :)

Sheesh, I have enough type-confusion already. :dizzy: (And no, I don't have a bad impression of you.)

T's can often be percieved as 'evil' to us feelers but you seem nice actually. Same as SH, I am curious to know what your impression of me is? (Don't be afraid, I won't freak out)

Thanks :D I think you're a nice person, imaginative, and an probably an ENFP. I think you should be more careful about taking things personally, especially in debates; remember that nobody here is out to hurt, only to teach if that is appropriate. Assess the situation as objectively as you can on a regular basis, lest you seem naive.

ENTP eh? I can see it.

No problemo, at first I thought you were a little overidealistic, and I know this sounds odd, but I kept a Very close eye on in particular, fearing your naivete would get you into trouble, to often would I see you and shai banter in public, and shai being his age, and you being your age, it bothered me, which is why if you don't recall, most of the time It was me or ZenCat who would try to keep him in check, I even recall you posting your Longitute and Latitude or whatever for Google Maps in a public part of the forum, which was probably when this worry started to peak.

Since Shai left, we haven't had that problem, but I still do keep my eye on you.

Hahah I remember that one, sometimes I am sweeped away in acts of impulsiveness. Especially with other extroverts. I didn't consider a single consequence with it, but luckily you guys are great on here and notice such. Thank you so much for having my back.
I feel so appreciated SH, it is so lovely of you to look out for me. I never knew it but when I think about it I remember. I'm sorry for having overseen it, I feel like one of those girls who never acknowledged the most genuine one in her environment. In the background, you would keep an eye on me to protect me from myself. :m204:

Thanks :D I think you're a nice person, imaginative, and an probably an ENFP. I think you should be more careful about taking things personally, especially in debates; remember that nobody here is out to hurt, only to teach if that is appropriate. Assess the situation as objectively as you can on a regular basis, lest you seem naive.

:D Usually I am very bad at taking criticism actually, and you are right about debates as well because I usually interpret dissagrement from others as being critisism against me and therefore a personal attack from someone looking to bring me down.
:m029:

Hence, this is not the case and I'm just learning. Actually these past days I have think I have developed so much, by debating with Satya. I feel I became more and more objective as the end of the debate was reached. However the first step is realisation and that's where I am :) In addition though, I am looking to develope my T function because it is very low xD On another note, you seem very well balanced, is your F function high as well?

Last edited: