INFJs and ENTPs | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

INFJs and ENTPs

ENTPs are really fun people, if a little crude and insensitive at times. I connect easily with their Ti and Fe and find their scatter-brained dominant Ne to be charming, goofy, and a bit mysterious.

Maybe we don't want you to keep up.

Chaos can be creative or destructive, but the only way it can be creative is if it has a stable base to build from.

Maybe we want someone who is like a rock.

ahhh makes sense :nod:

I've always been attracted to and dated either ENTP or ENTJ. The later was mentally and emotionally abusive though. But, my last boyfriend (of over a year) was an ISTP.
You can imagine what that was like. He's really sweet, loyal and sensual, but, among other things, there was virtually no conversation. That is what ENTP is good for

You know... I think I'm kinda over the whole NT thing in general, I think. I desire a bit more sensuality in my life... talking and debating is nice but I'm tired of living in my head ::shrug:: Which type is the most uncomplicated and sensual?

You know... I think I'm kinda over the whole NT thing in general, I think. I desire a bit more sensuality in my life... talking and debating is nice but I'm tired of living in my head ::shrug:: Which type is the most uncomplicated and sensual?

Mebee ESFP. Depends on what you mean by sensual.

ESFPs are a lot of fun, but they tend to be on "go" almost all of the time. Great friends for parties and cuddling, but a bit too energetic sometimes...
I'd think a good, rounded ISxP type, mayhaps?

*goes to read about ISFP and ESFP....

YES that's exactly what I want. I think I'd like to know an ISFP better. I don't think I know any though. I have to figure out where to find one and trap it so I can learn its culture, proclivities and mating rituals.....

*goes to read about ISFP and ESFP....

YES that's exactly what I want. I think I'd like to know an ISFP better. I don't think I know any though. I have to figure out where to find one and trap it so I can learn its culture, proclivities and mating rituals.....

ISFPs are super-fun *wubbie* you should be warned that their hugs are half hug/half tackle.

Resident ISFP Quin can give away secrets.... HEY!@#$ THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT INFJs AND ENTPs! Don't you be stealing away any of your INFJ comrades! You're limited enough as it is! I could be uncomplicated and sensual :(

One of my closest female friends is an ENTP. We have an interestingly compatible analysis style. One thing that works is we have a mutual understanding about space. I'm good about not pressuring people. Aspects of our life experiences also adds to the compatibility.

The percentage of ENTPs present on the forum is interesting. I've heard about the INFJ/ENTP compatibility, and haven't been sure what to think of it. It's probably one of those things that can be heaven or hell.

I've been compatible with INTPs and am with one now.

I haven't known any ENTPs personally, much less actually been close to them, so I dunno if that would work out for me, but I'm always open to new possibilities. I'm pretty flexible.

My experience with an ENTP went horribly. We were debating about something, and when people don't listen to your opinion it really urks me, The person in question i found very rude..

Though, the relationship between me and my friend is pretty much unbreakable, and she's an INTP. She's very...mothering xD

ISFPs are super-fun *wubbie* you should be warned that their hugs are half hug/half tackle.

Resident ISFP Quin can give away secrets.... HEY!@#$ THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT INFJs AND ENTPs! Don't you be stealing away any of your INFJ comrades! You're limited enough as it is! I could be uncomplicated and sensual :(

Please.... I wish I knew how to quit you! I think those ISFP boys and girls would take off running if I started making flirty eyes at them. I am a (fun) handful and I think only NT types could handle me.

Don't worry lurker there are still more of us out there.

I'm conflicted here.

I like the warm of SF's but god the go go go and all the other problems drive me up the wall.

I don't know if I could hang with an SJ or SP. I don't know but I know an ESFJ would destroy me emotionally.lol

My experience with an ENTP went horribly. We were debating about something, and when people don't listen to your opinion it really urks me, The person in question i found very rude..

sometimes it is hard to decipher whether they mean to be rude or just want to shake things up for amusement.

I haven't known any ENTPs personally, much less actually been close to them, so I dunno if that would work out for me, but I'm always open to new possibilities. I'm pretty flexible.
I will have to add to this, however, that I seem to have a lot of problems with girls who are any more than slightly T (or are otherwise very cold-hearted, for whatever reason). IF I was to ever be with an ENTP, she would have be very, VERY well-balanced in that area, otherwise it would be just terrible. They (T girls, based on all my experiences with them thus far) end up being huge bitches to me and treat me in ways that I would never deserve (i.e. trampling on my feelings like they enjoy it or something...).:(

Last edited:
I've dated an ENTP for three years. They're very charismatic and witty, but they're also capable of being very sweet. The ambition thing is pretty hot too.

I think an ENTP/INFJ as a couple are a pretty great combination.

Ive dated an INFJ before, and while I am beginning to think I am more feeler then I originally thought, I assume the experience was similar to an ENTP INFJ interaction because I was way more thinking then him.

My biggest problem with him is that his feelings kept him from being realistic about relationships. He was a hard core idealist and what he believed was true weather it accurately reflected anything what so ever or not. Everyone has a blind spot but that kid whoa boy.

He also worshiped me wich made me feel rather uncomfortable most of the time. I don't think that it was an INFJ thing but it was really awkward. Like he wasn't seeing me for myself it was a bit degarding I was somekind of holy relic to him instead of a human.

Also we couldn't comincate on an intellectual level which is game over so far as I am concerned. There is no bigger turn on than some one who can engage your intellect. Hell my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

In conclusion I have unresolved issues with my ex.

Are INFJs easily jealous?

I can get a bit jealous...maybe..

^ Yes, she can.

:) I'm dating an INFJ.