INFJs and ENTPs | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

INFJs and ENTPs

Epic Boobs of +8 Awesome.

Sounds about right.

Oh and she would have to shower me with money and lots of good loving. I need a sugar momma.lol

I will spank you.

You will bite me.

We will fuck with a passion you've never felt before and will fall utterly in love with me.

I can attest from personal experience this is exactly what will happen.

I'm still trying to get over the, "I will be a man whore until I suddenly fall hopeless, madly in love with you" part. I think my INFJ brain is utterly incapable of making sense of it.

thinking of dating a female incarnation of Shai Gar feels just so wrong... on so many levels...:m063:

I don't see how it could work out... unless she's got epic boobs.

:m187:

There are no words, only a monkey.

Last edited:
thinking of dating a female incarnation of Shai Gar feels just so wrong... on so many levels...:m063:

I don't see how it could work out... unless she's got epic boobs.

if you subtracted the horndog factor, I would TOTALLY do it. Bluntness, directness, action. Sounds perfect. The breasts would probably be an add on, you got big ones you need a lot of back rubs. Which I'm happy to dispense, and perhaps I can blackmail one in return.

I've always thought ENTP would be the best type to date but now I wonder whether I could really date a Narcissus. They sound like so much fun on paper but I think in reality, well, things might be a bit different.

I'd need to find a real one to try but they don't seem to be anywhere. I keep meeting NFs everywhere. Blah.

Narcissism is really just a front.

We're very introspective (without telling people, unless skiting), so we know our limits and only put on an ego front.

Narcissism is really just a front.

We're very introspective (without telling people, unless skiting), so we know our limits and only put on an ego front.

Some how I doubt its just a front.

Sure, that's because we're awesome at whatever we do.

Therefore our Fronts seem to be Bona Fide.

Sure, that's because we're awesome at whatever we do.

Therefore our Fronts seem to be Bona Fide.

semi-bingo.

Can you play the banjo, Shai-Gar?

*edit* play the banjo, with a fury, with a passion, accurately hitting all notes in the a minor pentatonic scale?!