INFJs and ENTPs | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

INFJs and ENTPs

Entps are great in bed but suck with commitment. It's not that they'll cheat on you, it's that usually any relationship isn't longterm. Espeically the younger ones. They just hop from person to person and play the houdini on chicks.

well, they don't commit for the sake of committing...they have to commit for something, so if the relationship is boring and dull, they will leave...I, myself, will leave, and i am an INFJ

but once they do commit, they are wonderful and loyal and they treat you well :)

I'm capable of of orgasming it's just not that enjoyable.

I dunno, the ENTP I know, nice dude. He's just always macking on my girls. It pisses me off.

Entps are great in bed but suck with commitment. It's not that they'll cheat on you, it's that usually any relationship isn't longterm. Espeically the younger ones. They just hop from person to person and play the houdini on chicks.
That's pretty inciteful for a 16 year old girl. In my experience I could convince a teenaged girl of just about anything.

Yeah girls are stupid. You have to remember, I'm not an oridnary sixteen year old girl. I have the mental capabilities of someone in their 20's and the skills of a serial killer.

Yeah girls are stupid. You have to remember, I'm not an oridnary sixteen year old girl. I have the mental capabilities of someone in their 20's and the skills of a serial killer.
So like nunchuck skills, shit like that? Hacking skills?

She has insight as well.

I'm impressive, regardless. I don't care so much about the method as long as in the end everything is covered in blood. Sharp objects, blunts objects, things you can't possibly imagine using as a weapon are fun to beat with.

Do you think the non ENTP's would get how funny your post was?
Classic! That was off the chain. TFF!
I would stop short of gushing, but really, toink! out of the park!

You guys and your silly jokes!! Lol. ;-)

I've never developed my manipulation skills too much. I'm too busy trying to be the life of the party to slow down for that. But it does come pretty natural with people I don't like and/or respect. I usually avoid those people because of the ethical consequences of taking advantage of someone.

You sound more like an ESTP than ENTP! That seems to be one of the more conclusive differences, from what I can gather . . .

That's where the INFJ/ENTP match is made I think. And then we bring you outside of your comfort zone, you help us get in touch with our emotions.

He is ESTP (as I can't stop mentioning!), but my SO and I have the exact same interaction. He is a cocky-ass crowd mongering know-it-all-with-style who knows facts and details, and can help me see all angles, or at least fill them out a little more. And I protect and build up his emotional vulnerability.

*sigh* INFJ+ExTP seems to be a pretty good match. I think I prefer the sensor over the intuitive bc of the aforementioned ethics thing. My Asian sensation CAN manipulate, but his strong family values and sense of loyalty severely cripples this tendency. Thank GOD! I don't need any more drama in my life . . . plus, if i catch him at it, there's hell to pay!

You guys and your silly jokes!! Lol. ;-)

took you a while.

and that's one thing I know, not an S. I guess I could take it again for the umpteenth time, but I'm N to an extreme. Always gray, never black and white.

I've worked hard on the ethics part. Taken me 50 years, failed jobs, and failed marriage to get better. The important people in your life can't trust you if you can't demonstrate that you are ethical.

O.O

not dexter level skills though...

Love that show!

I'm impressive, regardless. I don't care so much about the method as long as in the end everything is covered in blood. Sharp objects, blunts objects, things you can't possibly imagine using as a weapon are fun to beat with.

....you a sociopath as well?

Of course.

The female ENTP I was close with had a problem with arguments and logic; crude is indeed one word to describe her.

Not only did she lack the courage to look at ideas objectively, she lacked the courage to admit her affections towards me; I've read this is supposedly normal for ENTPs.

I much enjoyed her loyalty and honest personality. The main problem was she was lacking passion and direction, combined with her inability to talk about ideas, I lost interest.

Last edited:
thinking of dating a female incarnation of Shai Gar feels just so wrong... on so many levels...:m063:

I don't see how it could work out... unless she's got epic boobs.

thinking of dating a female incarnation of Shai Gar feels just so wrong... on so many levels...:m063:

I don't see how it could work out... unless she's got epic boobs.

My thoughts exactly.