Brownies are evil. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Brownies are evil.

..so it's like sushi salad sushi salad fruit plate--- wait, no sushi either?
You can have sushi if there is no meat or anything that came from an animal. So its a California roll minus the salmon.
But yeah, salad fruit salad fruit salad and some of that shit called tapenad... Its olive paste. Also nuts and stuff like that for the fats. I feel sorry for the original vegans in India, they'd be eating pretty much the same handful of foods over and over.

I love brownies... So much. However I've come to realize that when I eat sugar I actually crash really hard to the point of barely being able to keep my head up. I don't allow myself to eat anything too sugary anymore now :( It's very sad.

I love brownies... So much. However I've come to realize that when I eat sugar I actually crash really hard to the point of barely being able to keep my head up. I don't allow myself to eat anything too sugary anymore now :( It's very sad.
Hah, I guess the upside to being immune to the sugar rush is no sugar crash! Huzzah!

Hah, I guess the upside to being immune to the sugar rush is no sugar crash! Huzzah!
Luckyyyyyy. I used to not get much of a sugar rush, but I very rarely eat sweets within the last few years, so I guess I am just more sensitive to it now. Sigh.

I love brownies but they have to be low sugar for me, the darker the better.
I can't anything thats too sweet, it makes me want to puke. :m169:

Luckyyyyyy. I used to not get much of a sugar rush, but I very rarely eat sweets within the last few years, so I guess I am just more sensitive to it now. Sigh.
I can't live without sweets so no wonder, lol. Kinda like developing a progressive resistance to crack.

Reactions: Feelings
I can't live without sweets so no wonder, lol. Kinda like developing a progressive resistance to crack.
HAHAHA oh goodness.
Perhaps the trick then is to saturate myself with deliciousness so as to be able to tolerate it. I might end up being 600 pounds but at least I'd be able to eat brownies and not crash!

I love brownies, and have been known to eat an entire pan in one sitting. If I had an endless supply of milk, I could probably eat brownies until my stomach exploded.

I love brownies, and have been known to eat an entire pan in one sitting. If I had an endless supply of milk, I could probably eat brownies until my stomach exploded.

The brownie devouring gene runs in my family, but I came up recessive.

My brother and grandpa could down a pan and a half by themselves.

The brownie devouring gene runs in my family, but I came up recessive.

My brother and grandpa could down a pan and a half by themselves.
Teach me their ways!

For every brownie you don't eat, I'll eat three.

Teach me their ways!

Well, the basic technique is staggering. You've got to hit the sweet spot in how fast you enjoy the brownies.

The other is a well-known adage you might want to ponder on: save room for desert!

I guess I know what to make for everyone's birthday.

I don't get home made brownies very often as my mom isn't big on baking sweets, but I get some on my birthday from friends :)

Well, I secretly love to bake (;
Really it's very selfish. I like other people's reactions to what I bake.
Not necessarily the baking itself. Though kneading bread is something
I do enjoy, just like playing around with clay.

I actually love baking (and eating) bread, though even when I do have access to an oven I prefer kneading with a bread maker. I've done lots of loaves by hand, but it just gets to be too time consuming.

I actually love baking (and eating) bread, though even when I do have access to an oven I prefer kneading with a bread maker. I've done lots of loaves by hand, but it just gets to be too time consuming.

I tend to isolate myself from others after a short amount of time together. I end up having lots of free time. I don't sleep adequately. I spend too much time awake.

These vegan cakes are better than regular ones, I daresay...

http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/vegan-chocolate-cake/Detail.aspx
It's a cake recipe but I make cupcakes... I suppose you could make a pan of brownies out of it though..

These are so ridiculously easy to make... you can even exchange flour for soy flour or almond flour if you wanted to go health crazy...
actually they're even better with almond flour..

Last edited: