Bird

Happy Go Lucky
Jul 11, 2010
MBTI
-
Enneagram
-
I don't really like sweets that much.

In fact I usually become so upset with myself mentally it makes me physically sick to the point where I literally will vomit because the sugar is too much.

Naturally this did not keep me from buying two boxes of brownie mix yesterday and baking them both together to create the ultimate brownie. I then ate approximately one brownie. Became disgusted with myself and took the rest of the pan to a friend who's having a rough time.

I feel like a shitty friend and I'm not sure how to apologize to him.

"LOL HERE PARKER I BROUGHT YOU SOME BROWNIES, HOPE THE HEALING'S GOING WELL. OH PS: THESE ARE MY BROWNIE REJECTS."

I remember when I could eat brownies....

I haven't had one in like three or four months..maybe I can convince my mum to take me to the special bakery downtown....

I remember when I could eat brownies....

I haven't had one in like three or four months..maybe I can convince my mum to take me to the special bakery downtown....

OR you can give me your address and I can just care package you all the brownies I make and don't eat.

You are over reacting.

At least you didn't add butterscotch and chocolate chips to that concoction... because, you know, that would just complete that whole hedonistic picture :p (Not that I've done that anything like before.. Or ended up eating half the batch myself despite mounting nausea. *whistles innocently* )

As for feeling bad about feeding them to your friend... The upside of the whole ordeal is that you didn't let those brownies and all the resources you used to make them go to waste.

Last edited:
You are over reacting.

Parker is really sensitive and he's having a really rough time.
Ordinarily this kind of situation would not unsettle me in anyway
however as he is a very good friend and to be honest, he should
be happy to have brownies because after he's done healing, I doubt
he's ever going to get brownies again.

I suppose you're right.
Thank you.

OR you can give me your address and I can just care package you all the brownies I make and don't eat.

You make Vegan brownies?! -looks excited-

Vegan brownies?

Get off my forums you damn hippie!

hippie%20day%202004%20%282%29.jpg

Slant, I've been meaning to ask. You should post some vegan recipes if you've got some particularly awesome ones. I'd love to try my hand at vegan brownies myself.

:O

Most Vegan Brownies aren't as sweet especially if they're with nuts and crap. Are you able to eat them without getting sick?

The pleasure I get from eating sweets is so minuscule that I rarely opt for eating sweets beyond curiosity of what it tastes like.

The sweet aftertaste gets in the way of the feel of a clean palate. Kinda like marring tranquility with random music. Sure, music is good, but silence is usually better.

:O

Most Vegan Brownies aren't as sweet especially if they're with nuts and crap. Are you able to eat them without getting sick?

I prefer things that aren't that sweet..
She however loves sweets very much and she likes them alright.

I prefer things that aren't that sweet..
She however loves sweets very much and she likes them alright.

I don't like way super sweet brownies >.>

I miss my Mom's brownies she used to make my Uncle and myself, but miss her even more. Is it right for your evil brownie thread to cause fond memories? Of course, we never got rejects; only the firstfruits of her kindness. Did the act of giving something to a friend under the guise of charity make them evil? Maybe you should visit again and see how many, if not all, are left; they may be onto you!

Do vegan brownies mean theres marijuana in them? Cause that is a vegitable ya know.

Technically vegan cooking doesn't allow anything to be heated beyond a certain point so I never understood how anything baked could qualify as vegan. Guess the rules are changed now.

Technically vegan cooking doesn't allow anything to be heated beyond a certain point so I never understood how anything baked could qualify as vegan. Guess the rules are changed now.

Really? I always considered that to be raw vegan or living food, whereas vegan is just a 'cruelty-free' lifestyle and vegetarianism just means no meat.

Really? I always considered that to be raw vegan or living food, whereas vegan is just a 'cruelty-free' lifestyle and vegetarianism just means no meat.
Yeah, me and my mom worked and volunteered with many vegans over the decades, and they had all sorts of tenets. The heating thing was one of them, and wheat was also called upon as being 'not-right' by a few of them due to practices involved in producing it. Vegan also means zero animal products which means no jello, toothpaste or glue.

..so it's like sushi salad sushi salad fruit plate--- wait, no sushi either?