Brownies are evil. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Brownies are evil.

brownies *drools*

Reactions: Feelings
You can have sushi if there is no meat or anything that came from an animal. So its a California roll minus the salmon.
But yeah, salad fruit salad fruit salad and some of that shit called tapenad... Its olive paste. Also nuts and stuff like that for the fats. I feel sorry for the original vegans in India, they'd be eating pretty much the same handful of foods over and over.
GAH.

>O<

Anyway, brownies? I love them. Chocolate chip brownies *slurps*

I love brownies, and have been known to eat an entire pan in one sitting. If I had an endless supply of milk, I could probably eat brownies until my stomach exploded.
+1. If only there's no such thing as calories...ooooh one pan? easy. >o<

I found out that dropping crumbled brownies into a glass of milk tastes yummy. >O<

Brownies are not evil. You are for giving them to your friend. What were you thinking?? You should feel very guilty! You could've made an apple pie, or cinnamon buns, or some pudding... but noooo... you went with BROWNIES. SHAME ON YOU.

If anyone has any leftover brownies I'd be happy to demolish them.

Chaz is a witch.

U spam hard.

These vegan cakes are better than regular ones, I daresay...

http://allrecipes.com//Recipe/vegan-chocolate-cake/Detail.aspx
It's a cake recipe but I make cupcakes... I suppose you could make a pan of brownies out of it though..

These are so ridiculously easy to make... you can even exchange flour for soy flour or almond flour if you wanted to go health crazy...
actually they're even better with almond flour..

I've made these before! Or something similar, rather; the Betty Crocker cookbook uses this recipe, and it's sooo easy to adjust. I've used "fake" sugar (xylitol blend) rather than real sugar, and I've used a gluten-free flour mixture. They still come out delicious.

As to the vegan thing - it really isn't hard to be vegan, and you can get a lot of variety out of veggies. I went vegan for maybe four months, and I liked it. I just needed a bit more protein in my dietand I couldn't combine well enough to make that happen. Just sayin', many vegan meals taste better than "regular" ones - it all depends on the spices and flavors.

ONE YEAR AND GOING STRONG BIOTCHES

ONE YEAR AND GOING STRONG BIOTCHES

I feel like I might be opening up a wormhole, but how did you learn about veganism?
I'm not really concerned about how you became one but just where you had learned about it from.
I'm really quite curious, actually, about the original source.

And congratulations!! :)

I feel like I might be opening up a wormhole, but how did you learn about veganism?
I'm not really concerned about how you became one but just where you had learned about it from.
I'm really quite curious, actually, about the original source.

My cousin was a Vegan for like five years.

//shudders
Life is hard enough, I don't think I could ever stand dealing with being on a strict diet. I was misdiagnosed as allergic to wheat and that was bad enough.

Reactions: Blind Bandit