[INFJ] - Why going vegan MIGHT be a bad idea, at least in the long run | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Why going vegan MIGHT be a bad idea, at least in the long run

I didn't read your article above, but do wish to say that I know two people who's disks in their backs are degenerating--and I believe they both allege to be so-called 'vegans'.

Rock solid argument Sir

Reactions: Daustus
I still maintain that the entire point of this thread is to trash on certain people and talk bullshit.

Reactions: Wyote
I wasn't arguing anything. I was simply noticing something that both people have in-common, and both are said to be vegan (by their own words).

That's all I was saying, nothing more.

I didn't read the article, so, I surely can't argue it--not that I like to argue in the first-place.

The thread is posed as a question, and you answered with a refutation.

Reactions: mintoots
That's super scientific!

Shall we go over the diets most likely to cause illnesses like heart disease?

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/nih...-daily-triples-heart-disease-related-chemical

Asa,

You said: "That's super scientific!"

My reply: When I said, "I didn't read your article above, but do wish to say that I know two people who's disks in their backs are degenerating--and I believe they both allege to be so-called 'vegans'", that was scientific, actually. I'm not a professional-scientist, I'm a theologian; that said, what I said it to some extent was scientific, sorta:
Yes, one actually interested in writing an article about a topic, should read it first. I was acknowledging that fact by pointing-out I hadn't read it. Point two, the scientific-method is as follows: 1. Observe and question what is observed. Ask. 2. Research. 3. Make your hypothesis. 4. Conduct your experiment (s). 5. Analyze the data and making your conclusions from the data. 6. Either your hypothesis is true, or it is false. Record it well. 7. make the results known wherever they need to be shared. Make a report. Publish them. Whatever you do, it needs to be shared with whomever needs to know--at the least.

My comment as to what happened to two reported vegans' backs is #1, Observe. I observed that these two in-question reported this experience with their backs. And so, yes, "observation" is scientific.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reading government reports is always a bad idea and is misleading. Instead, go with ancient far-eastern medical studies and practices, you'll get more truth that way--if one can actually understand it.

Wyote, why do you you pick on people?

Asa, I never talk trash on anyone at all. I just made a statement about two vegans' experiences. That's it. Nothing more.

Asa, you and Wyote need to learn not to bully people. You both allege that others have malicious intent, because you both have malicious intent.

I never have malicious intent. Never.

sovereign.bas@gmail.com

Asa,

My comment as to what happened to two reported vegans' backs is #1, Observe. I observed that these two in-question reported this experience with their backs. And so, yes, "observation" is scientific.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reading government reports is always a bad idea and is misleading. Instead, go with ancient far-eastern medical studies and practices, you'll get more truth that way--if one can actually understand it.

Bullshit. You got caught shitting on people and using your limited observation to create bias. You chose to share that in a thread that is biased against certain people at its core.

"Is always" = hyperbole.

"if one can actually understand it." - GFYS. This is incredibly condescending. You have no idea what I read.

Bullshit. You got caught shitting on people and using your limited observation to create bias. You chose to share that in a thread that is biased against certain people at its core.

"Is always" = hyperbole.

"if one can actually understand it." - GFYS. This is incredibly condescending. You have no idea what I read.
Asa, do not argue with me. I will not argue. If you insist upon arguing, you are in violation of the law of God (Philippians 2:14: "“Do all things without murmurings and disputings:”) Dishonor my religious rights, and I will block you for arguing when I expressly told you, you do not have my permission to argue with me.

Asa, you argue with others and accuse others. I accused no one. I ONLY pointed-out the experiences of two vegans. You say I got "caught". Hmm. Really? I didn't even read the article, which I admitted. So, I can hardly be crapping on someone's points. I only contributed to the conversation by stating information that two vegans had given me.

This is your final warning, Asa. Next time I check for replies in this group, if I find you tried to argue with me, or were in some other way, rude, I will block you. Period.

You are a bully. You can't say someone is ignorant who didn't read the article. Maybe I know the material in the article, maybe not. I didn't read it. I ONLY shared the reported experiences of two vegans. That was it. I was saying nothing else whatsoever.
Ignorance is malice

Even though we are all human, I think each of us can react differently to a particular diet. For someone to say that one particular intake of food is better than another is a mistake. I have heard of carb intolerance, ceoliacs, gluten intolerance. Who is to say we have a make up inside of us that is better suited to eating different types of foods to others.

I know if I even so much as look at carbs I gain weight :) but can eat all the fats I want .. for my body it seems to work better. I do not listen to science on that score (that fats are bad for me as they cause heart disease and clogged arteries) as it has been proved otherwise for me in a full set of heart tests I had recently.

Reactions: acd
Even though we are all human, I think each of us can react differently to a particular diet. For someone to say that one particular intake of food is better than another is a mistake. I have heard of carb intolerance, ceoliacs, gluten intolerance. Who is to say we have a make up inside of us that is better suited to eating different types of foods to others.

I know if I even so much as look at carbs I gain weight :) but can eat all the fats I want .. for my body it seems to work better. I do not listen to science on that score (that fats are bad for me as they cause heart disease and clogged arteries) as it has been proved otherwise for me in a full set of heart tests I had recently.
The medical world is a business, not a healing organization.

So, if "ignorance is malice", when people are ignorant of God, and ignorant as to how to tie a shoe lace, they have malice? Hmm. This doesn't ring true.

I'm ignorant as how to paint a masterpiece with oils, my wife is master. Is my ignorance on painting with oils, malice?

I was a logistics officer once. So, should I say to all who know less than me (and are therefore ignorant in supply and logistics) that they have malice?

Wyote, most all people are liars. I despise lies. So, be honest (if you can manage it), are you a young man? And are you not married either? Your matter-of-fact way of saying "ignorance is malice" shows your ignorance of life.

I despise arguments. I don't want to argue at all. If I could have blocked you for your evil-spirit, I would have done so already. I want peace. I've had enough violence in my life. And words can be violent too. Your words are violent.

Your matter-of-fact way of saying "ignorance is malice" shows your ignorance of life.

Your arrogance and lack of comprehension shows yours

Reactions: mintoots
Your words are violent.

Your actions are moreso. You don't even know me and already you are running a smear campaign against me in the shadows behind my back.
You are a terrible human and you don't even realize it.
That's far worse than what I'm doing, which is attempting to have you use your brain more effectively.

Your actions are moreso. You don't even know me and already you are running a smear campaign against me in the shadows behind my back.
You are a terrible human and you don't even realize it.
That's far worse than what I'm doing, which is attempting to have you use your brain more effectively.
You responded to him with sarcasm initially. It's like you're looking for a fight. He shared his opinion based on an anecdote. It's happened a lot in this thread.

Reactions: Bird and Bas