[INFJ] - Why going vegan MIGHT be a bad idea, at least in the long run | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Why going vegan MIGHT be a bad idea, at least in the long run

Because beef and hotdogs are soooooo delicious.

Reactions: Wyote
Very informative post. I weighed out the pros and cons for myself when I considered this lifestyle, I decided against it after researching and browsing anecdotal accounts from vegans. Veganism does not work for everyone, it might work for some, I don't know and I don't care, but from what I saw, it wouldn't work for me.

Also, being vegan shouldn't be a cult. I don't understand someone getting butt-hurt over their diet being criticised.

Reactions: flower and Wyote
*Digable planet cannabis breaths*

Marijauna-and-Spirituality.jpg

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
To be honest, I am not sure I could handle it. xD

I have only eaten meat other than fish a couple times so far this year, and I pretty much entirely avoid milk now. Its just really tough to give up cheese and seafood. I sort of miss plain yogurt as well.

Same!! Especially with the milk too. I never liked milk so it’s easier for me haha lol. But yogurt and cheese, yeah that’s a toughie lol.

I wish I lasted longer on the vegan diet, but I was so tired and sluggish. Maybe eventually I will get back on it again and go on a different approach. Especially with the extraneous gym routine I have.

In a way that is correct, because it does incorporate other reasons for not eating meat for some people. Not eating animals I guess. Worldviews should always be questioned.

I would become a vegan for ethical reasons. Only.

People are such suckers. If you need a B-12 supplement because your extreme diet has zilch, then maybe it's not suitable for hymans.

And "clean eating"/ extreme organic diets (you know, with rare fruits) are major moneymakers for "Evil Industries."

Reactions: polybius
I would become a vegan for ethical reasons. Only.

People are such suckers. If you need a B-12 supplement because your extreme diet has zilch, then maybe it's not suitable for hymans.

And "clean eating"/ extreme organic diets (you know, with rare fruits) are major moneymakers for "Evil Industries."

I may be wrong about this, but didn't humans used to get a sufficient quantity of this from drinking water before moving to modernized filtration systems with chlorine and such? Pretty sure I saw something to that effect on a documentary.

I've tried to be a vegan before and it didn't work for me. Now back eating meat like chicken and salmon but eating vegetarian food as well! It was for ethical reasons at first and then meat started to feel yucky after becoming vegan.