[INFJ] - Why going vegan MIGHT be a bad idea, at least in the long run | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Why going vegan MIGHT be a bad idea, at least in the long run

You responded to him with sarcasm initially.

I always respond to absurdities with sarcasm, it's pretty much my thing

I agree correlation doesn't mean causation.

Whoever said correlation equals causation? I didn't say that. I didn't make any statements one-way or the other. I only shared the reported experiences of two vegans. That's it. Don't read more into it than that.

I have learned by being in the group that many people in this group are predators, like Wyote for example. Like Asa too. Many.

How can people say they are healthy INFJs or whatever type, if they start fights everywhere they go?

I wrote a very simple thing about what others reported. That is all. Nothing more to it.

I don't pick on people, I pick on ignorance
Then pick on yourself.

I asked you if you were a young man and unmarried. You didn't answer. So, what is the answer? If you have not nearly 50 years of age, you can't understand certain things. If you're not married, you can't understand certain things. If you don't have kids, you can't understand certain things. If you're not a combat veteran, you can't understand certain things. If you've never been a professor at a religious institution for most of your adult life, you can't understand certain things. If you've never been a member of an executive board for a political organization, you can't understand certain things. If you've never been an orphan (proverbial or otherwise) you can't understand certain things. If you've never been disowned without cause, you can't understand certain things.

There are many things that, if you haven't done them, you can't understand them.

You pick on "ignorance?" Hmm. Who is ignorant? Based on how you act, it seems you have done nothing to serve anyone except yourself. You clearly have done nothing with your short-life. Nothing at all. Stop bullying people. Man-up! Get off your butt and do something to make the world a better place!

Last edited:
Then pick on yourself.

wFIbDjm.png

Reactions: Professor Snep
I asked you if you were a young man and unmarried. You didn't answer. So, what is the answer? If you have not nearly 50 years of age, you can't understand certain things. If you're not married, you can't understand certain things. If you don't have kids, you can't understand certain things. If you're not a combat veteran, you can't understand certain things. If you've never been a professor at a religious institution for most of your adult life, you can't understand certain things. If you've never been a member of an executive board for a political organization, you can't understand certain things. If you've never been an orphan (proverbial or otherwise) you can't understand certain things. If you've never been disowned without cause, you can't understand certain things.

Are you also a spaceship cowboy scientist ninja? You can't even begin to understand the kinda things I got rattlin in my rattley snakey brainz.

Reactions: ErikAlberto
Focus on what's being argued @Bas.

The language here is robust, but you can handle it. No-one here is an 'enemy' outside of the debate/discussion.

Reactions: Wyote
Lol this thread :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I didn't know that. It's tough for me to stay above 300 ng without supplementation. I eat an adequate amount of seafood, chicken, and red meat. I'm not sure that people got enough B-12 from water, taking into account the fluctuating nutrient content due to region, etc.

Humans are omnivores. Meat and seafood provide all of the amino acids we require, in appropriate ratios. Vitamin B-12 can be hard to absorb, especially for seniors. So, sans supplements, they just died.

We live much longer, healthier lives than most of our ancestors. When we do die, it isn't from Beriberi.

Lol please tell this to the Japanese.