Your famous quote | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Your famous quote

This one looks like i ripped it off Green lantern. Didn't though.
I was actually impressed and surprised in a good way.
Hope that wasn't bait....

"A lazy man simply has his priorities right." -Quinlan

"The easiest way to feel intelligent is to only accept a black and white interpretation of the world" -Quinlan

"Look a shooting star! You missed it..." -Quinlan

Last edited:
"You can tell you're in love when you can't sleep because reality is finally better then your dreams" Dr. Seuss, some of his quotes are actually quite good. Sorry, just wanted to say that.

My quote: "I can see yet I feel I'm blind to others" Meaning, that sometimes I miss the obvious or that people think I can't see their true intentions. Something like that.

Last edited:
to clean up this thread I moved all the quotes that weren't yours into another thread. This thread is very obviously about YOUR famous quote.

"The road to enlightenment is one of corpses, crafted by your own hand."

Reactions: daydreamer
If a young child inquires about holiness, see that the child talks with someone immediately about it that understands. If a child shows interest in music, see that the child talks with someone immediately about it that understands. We may not always understand everything a child inquires about, so please do not hinder an inquiring mind from the destiny they seek or their place in the world they seek. If they lack discipline, please encourage them without screaming. The mind of a child is more influenced before the age of one than most can imagine, so please handle with care as they grow.

I have a few quotes: "We all have nothing to fear the world ended in the year 2,000" "muahahah I shall never sleep" "Muahaha I am an introvert I will never smile or look happy" "I believe in the flying spaghetti monster." "I really don't care if this nation falls into debt as long as we can keep falling into debt"

Last edited:
If you have to kill a man, do so with no hatred in your heart.

Your body needs protection, your mind needs fairness, your heart needs freedom.- me, half a year ago

Last edited:
"Capture the pulse in your vein, and never let it fade."

"When I was young and dumb, I thought a knew everything. Now that I'm older,and slightly less dumb, I realize that I don't know $hit."

"Don't worry about things that you can't change"

Straight from my Facebook:

If there was no tomorrow, what would you do today? If you're already doing this, you can sleep well. If you're not, you need to wake up.

kidding

"I want to get you drunk and help you make bad decisions"

"To act without thought is to walk through the dark without light, hence why the light bulb was invented."

Last edited:
*This forum will degrade your intelligence* -Sithious

Reactions: 1 person
"Look to the ubiquitous for aid in a difficult situation."
"Romance must be a sunset over a river with a willow tree shading you on a warm summer's evening."
"Why not?"
"This aggressive passivity will never make us happy."

Yeah, I like quotes ^^

You famous quotes

There is no room for self-pity or discouragement in my life.