Your famous quote | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Your famous quote

"Everyone deserves to be loved"
"I have to learn and love who I am, because even if there are people in my life who i can trust, in the end my life depends on myself"
"Spread love and happiness"
"If no one believes you, believe in yourself"

:)

Reactions: Matariki
Don't be dumb... unless drunk, then don't be too dumb.

An MBTI inspired quote:
"My intuition is like an older sibling that repeatedly tells me Santa isn't real."
Because sometimes it just sucks to know too much.

This one actualy got a bit of attention.

Being a Christian means giving up you right to say "not my problem." -Christopher C. Taylor

This one actualy got a bit of attention.

Being a Christian means giving up you right to say "not my problem." -Christopher C. Taylor
Then I beseech the Christian masses to act upon that and band together en mass to solve the world's problems.

Wouldn't you agree that if all Christian foundations, leaders and groups banded their resources, manpower and funds together they'de be able to solve some major humanitarian issues? But the trouble is they're too busy spending their millons on megachurches.

"All movements go too far" Bertrand Russell.

With the invention of the internet, you can now easily annoy someone on the other side of the world with the click of a button.

In a world gone sane, only love can pay worth a damn.

In life death is my enemy, in death it is my servant.

Beneath the ashes of tragedy grow seeds of worthy cause.

Whoever you are, own it.

Intent is like a circle, pointless.

Take time to find yourself in the vast silences of your heart and your soul. Be kind to yourself and listen carefully. Who you are and what you feel is important and you matter.

Reactions: Inquisitive
Numbers on a piece of paper... all that class rankings are.

Reactions: jyrffw54
If death is my enemy, life it is my battlefield.

Those who are intelligent, are those who think like you.

Those who are geniuses, are those who think of what you've not yet thought of.

To be in love is to have the seams of a shirt ripped part, only to be resewn in a new, more durable pattern

"It is not the pain in life that we go through that defines the individual, but instead its how we overcome it."

Last edited:
As I die:

That was intense. Want a jolly rancher?