Your famous quote | INFJ Forum

Your famous quote

poetrygirl

Community Member
Feb 9, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
If you were famous and could leave behind your own quote(s) for others. What would it be?
It can be wisdom, advice, or complete hilarious nonsense (see mark twain quotes)

I'll start out:

"As humans we are all ignorant; anyone who claims not to be is probably the worst among them."

"Don't be fooled by the sugar coating I'm one tough cookie."

"We should all strive to be as versatile as tofu."

Last edited:
here are two small ones of mine. Will add more when i get to a computer. "decaffeinated coffee is like sex without penetration. What is the fucking point?" and "mortal life like light in darkest night, shines brightest when opposing evil men".
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't need to look for my place in this world because I'm always standing in it.

Reactions: anica and Faye
"decaffeinated coffee is like sex without penetration. What is the fucking point?"

What is the "fucking" point? Oh, sometime in the afternoon when you start nodding off because you haven't had your daily caffeine. At that point, you're fucked.

"Did you see what was posted on myface!?"

Sometimes when I'm talking, I have a tendency to take 2 words and combine it into one, such as "MySpace" and "Facebook" and making it into things like "myface". I've done this on more than one occasion, to the point where I just say "myface" on purpose because it's easier and it covers both of them.

I don't think that qualifies as "brilliant".

"life is like a river."
someone asks "why?"
"well fine, life isn't like a river."

"I'm a party in your tummy, except, not."

...by the sperm of all these boys who fuck you, get off my property!

I'm feeling pretty good about the epitaph I came up with for my "about me": Seen the world as a pain party, and danced enthusiastically.

Something I often chirp at my friends as a greeting or to answer phone calls with is "Pain party!" or sometimes "Pain, party of everyone!" So maybe to make this quote material I could be like:

I see the world as a pain party, and dance enthusiastically.

or maybe: See the world as a pain party, and dance enthusiastically!
Except I don't really think too many people are prepared or equipped to think of the world as a pain party, so maybe I should just leave it at "I see".

Last edited:
New one I just thought of:
" State's of health should not be measured against the agony of the dying"
:m172:

I was feeling quite sarcastic one day, dealing with some amazingly stupid people, and muttered to myself:

"Ignorance is nine-tenths of the law."

Everyone is not like you.

Everyone should experience the unconditional love of a dog.

Learn all the music you can and share it with the world.

When you grow older, remember those that changed your diapers (and all the **** they had to put up with).

It is in the fine print a Republican does not embrace the Proposed Health Care package; be willing to meet someone halfway. You know what is wrong, so why try to force your views in such a manner?

Last edited:
I came up with this in 9th grade:

"Don't resist the changes that come to you. If you resist change, you are resisting a part of yourself. Those that do resist, are the ones who will in the end, fall..."

Reactions: anica
I have loads of great original quotes, but I can't remember any of them. I can only remember them in context or read them out of my notebook.

Here is a fun quote that I didn't make up:

"Cry a river, build a bridge, and get the fuck over it."

i like it

my signatures :D

and one more I heard from a long time ago:

"I'm gonna live forever or die trying" :m146:

Vince said:
The problem is self, and to thine own be true. When no-one's there for me, but I'm here for you. Religion is worthless when within compromised, it's empty and void thus therefore despised. Beauty is hiding, waiting to be free if only I'd be willing to let go of me.

And my sig quote.

Lord, Thank you for those special people placed in my life. Amen.

Adieu, mon amies.

Last edited:
My quote would have to be

"suffering is art"

I can only hope to be remembered for it someday.