What's your worst way to die? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

What's your worst way to die?

alone, forgotten, without achievements.
An ENTP's worst nightmare. :m068:
For real? Seriously? You care? Or just both of you played the same joke. :) I don't know, I'd love to die "alone, forgotten, without achievements". This is so hard to get nowadays. I'm trying my best, but it almost seems impossible. Just when you think you are safe and they toss some "great, hyper, duper, universalisimusalic" award at you. Lots of skill and vigilance is required to escape them, and very few succeed, I'm afraid. I think we're all gonna end up on Wikipedia, like the rest. :(

Last edited:
Die with mystery. Leave unfolded things, top secret death.

For real? Seriously? You care? Or just both of you played the same joke. :) I don't know, I'd love to die "alone, forgotten, without achievements". This is so hard to get nowadays. I'm trying my best, but it almost seems impossible. Just when you think you are safe and they toss some "great, hyper, duper, universalisimusalic" award at you. Lots of skill and vigilance is required to escape them, and very few succeed, I'm afraid. I think we're all gonna end up on Wikipedia, like the rest. :(

...... :m075:

pancreatic cancer

A normal, undramatic death.

I'd rather fly a jetplane into a volcano.

Probably being buried alive.

Dying suddenly...I'd rather know beforehand that I might be dying soon.

Also, anything that has to do with weird creatures eating you alive until you die.

Alone, suffocating.

Hmm, the worst way to die.. I would say, that to be burnt alive.

I think it's cruel to kill cows while they are still alive.

Physical state: Eaten from the inside... like... insect larvae in there or something... oh god... :m162:

Mental state: Never having felt love. That would be something worse than even the... stuff that I listed above.

However I die.. it will suck.

But in the spirit of the thread, Please not in an aircrash