What's your worst way to die? | INFJ Forum

What's your worst way to die?

ec3khrl

Community Member
Jul 18, 2009
MBTI
ENTP
I find spontaneous combustion to be the worst.

Damn look at those photos out there, just BOOM! suddenly when you are watching TV with your popcorn.

And worst of all, nobody knows why, means nobody can do anything about it...

What about the others? Existing or imaginary.

alone, forgotten, without achievements.
Posted via Mobile Device

Falling from a plane or skyscraper.

I think that'd be an awesome way to die... doubt you would feel anything on impact.

I'd say the worst would be... being skinned alive, or dismembered one limb at a time... or maybe an acid cocktail.

Having to see the people I love die first, or suffer watching me die. I'd like to leave them only happy memories.
If it's just me, alone, then probably cancer.

Who watches TV with popcorn?

Being slowly descended into a giant blender and watching as my body gets torn to pieces. At the same time a flame thrower throws fire at my face. All the while, a group of death fetish freaks are getting off to my torture, while my girlfriend watches in horror.

Who watches TV with popcorn?

Being slowly descended into a giant blender and watching as my body gets torn to pieces. At the same time a flame thrower throws fire at my face. All the while, a group of death fetish freaks are getting off to my torture, while my girlfriend watches in horror.

Wait, wait... didn't that happen in Hostel? :p

No, I made it up. Copyrighted, trademarked, wrote it down, posted it to myself- it's mine. So there.

Okay, okay... eesh.

Drowning, burning alive, or anything that is painful. My father died of congestive heart failure, which is basically drowning in your own body. Awful.

I wouldn't like anything that is long and high stress, like being tortured to death.

My preferable way of death would be to fall from a very high place.

I wouldn't like anything that is long and high stress, like being tortured to death.

My preferable way of death would be to fall from a very high place.

Wow thats my 'worst' way to die.

My preferable way of death would be to die in the name of something.

What would you think about on the way down?

I could come to terms with it, ask a last forgiveness, etc. I'd rather have that time to think, actually. It seems like not a bad way, to me: little to no pain, understanding of what was to come, and flying through the air.

alone, forgotten, without achievements.
Posted via Mobile Device

Agreed.

In addition to the extreme:

Prometheus in chains. Long, slow, painful torture, that brings you to the brink of death... and then they patch you up, and start all over again.