What's your worst way to die? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

What's your worst way to die?

Nobody lives to tell how much dying hurt, but based on what is known about physiology, I would think that this would be the most painful. Electricity is fundamental to the function of nerves, after all, and this would probably be the most intense (direct) stimulation possible.

[YOUTUBE]vBTgFkQskQc[/YOUTUBE]

To explain what was going on: normally a sponge soaked in saltwater would be placed on the scalp to serve as a conductor and allow the shock to travel straight and kill quickly. But in this case a psychotic guard used a dry sponge to see what would happen, and instead of knocking the prisoner unconscious and stopping the heart, the shock slowly cooked the whole body.

Hahaha, I love the precision you put into that post.

Anything that involves severe pain.

Worst way to die: folded in half at the waist, placed inside a box, lanced through with a cooking rod, buried, and cooked to death from the inside out. All for someones amusement.

I would say that dying isn't the part that is the worst, it would be the pain involved. When you fall from heights and are exposed to extreme heat or frigid cold, usually you will go into shock. Something occuring that prevents your body's natural tendency to go into shock and numb pain would be the worst, but not the worst way to die, as the pain would be much worse than any death.

I could come to terms with it, ask a last forgiveness, etc. I'd rather have that time to think, actually. It seems like not a bad way, to me: little to no pain, understanding of what was to come, and flying through the air.

There's always the possibility of taking a few gulls out with you... Or, if you're over a populated city, of aiming yourself at a playground so you can take a child out, destroy a family, or two, and scar the children for life.

Dying old. I already know that I won't make it past my 47th year so I don't have to worry about that :D

Murdered by my friends.

Dying old. I already know that I won't make it past my 47th year so I don't have to worry about that :D

How do you know? I have similar feelings about myself at age 30.

I could come to terms with it, ask a last forgiveness, etc. I'd rather have that time to think, actually. It seems like not a bad way, to me: little to no pain, understanding of what was to come, and flying through the air.
[youtube]sdUUx5FdySs[/youtube]

It would become a self-fulfilling prophecy, if I keep on saying this it would eventually come true lol

It would become a self-fulfilling prophecy, if I keep on saying this it would eventually come true lol

Yes I know haha.
There was a case when a woman was convinced she would die a certain date and so they screened and tested her for everything and she was heathy as a horse. But nothing would change her mind so because of her hysteria they hospitalized her untill this 'date'... She died on that percieved date of death without a cause...

Mysterious but scary, it definetly arouse the question whether if we truly believe something, will it happen?

I used to think I would die before I turned 16 and look what happened.

I think the deterioration of the mind would be a slow and horrible way to die. You slowly grow insane and your body shuts it's self down. Sounds horrible.
Dieing in your sleep also sounds kinda creepy to me. I'd much rather know I was going to die so I could come to terms with myself than to pass away unexpectedly.

Haha, I agree completely... there's something almost poetic about falling to one's death.

oh my god.... now that is just creepy.

I've been saying the same thing since I was 15. ><
That I know I won't live to see past 30.

Yes I know haha.
There was a case when a woman was convinced she would die a certain date and so they screened and tested her for everything and she was heathy as a horse. But nothing would change her mind so because of her hysteria they hospitalized her untill this 'date'... She died on that percieved date of death without a cause...

Mysterious but scary, it definetly arouse the question whether if we truly believe something, will it happen?

I actually do believe that our beliefs can become reality, sometimes it's unexplicable how the mind works no matter how hard science tries to prove everything has logic.

I'm planning on not making it past 50. How did you choose 47?

I just chose a random number between 40 and 50, and since 7 is my lucky number I guess it contributed for me to chose 4 and 7 so combined it's 47.

Yea is fascinating nonetheless ;)

I used to think I would die if I didnt move to USA when I finished 9th grade to do high school there but it was postponed and I'm alive and finished with high school too - YET still not there... I wonder how much longer I will be able to live in the absense of USA...

Last edited: