What's your worst way to die? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

What's your worst way to die?

To be eaten alive by a herd of animals... or humans? Any murder that involved some sort of pack mentality. It's like in A Handmaid's Tale, when they rile up a crowd and then they all rip the victim to pieces. People come off with patches of hair and skin. It's pretty disgusting.

Now that seems like an awful way to die. :shocked:

I think that'd be an awesome way to die... doubt you would feel anything on impact.

I'd say the worst would be... being skinned alive, or dismembered one limb at a time... or maybe an acid cocktail.

he said it best

I really do not want to die for a stupid reason like standing underneath a carnival ride and getting smashed.

This is the worst I could come up with.
Being tortured and killed by people you love and trusted beyond reason.

Fire...Burning in a fire.
But these are all awful ways to die. I wouldn't want to go in any of these ways.

Slowely going insane because of depression to the point where nothing I say would make sense anymore and there would be vomit and eventually antifreeze ^_^

Yeah imagine all of your answers, and this:

With a dirty underwear on.

Like this:

Dying lonely with a dirty underwear on.
Dying in a fire with a dirty underwear on.
Dying in space with a dirty underwear on.
Dying in a car accident with a dirty underwear on.
Dying by drowning with a dirty underwear on.

Even if you died in an large sex orgy in peace or sleep with 53 billion dollars in your bank account, a 6-time Nobel Prize recognition trophy saving mankind and changing the world for good for all eternity, if you still die with a dirty underwear, that'd suck big time!

That's the worst way to die.

I wouldn't want to be those guys who have to clean up a dirty underwear. Remember to wipe your ass!

:)

Yeah imagine all of your answers, and this:

With a dirty underwear on.

Like this:

Dying lonely with a dirty underwear on.
Dying in a fire with a dirty underwear on.
Dying in space with a dirty underwear on.
Dying in a car accident with a dirty underwear on.
Dying by drowning with a dirty underwear on.

Even if you died in an large sex orgy in peace or sleep with 53 billion dollars in your bank account, a 6-time Nobel Prize recognition trophy saving mankind and changing the world for good for all eternity, if you still die with a dirty underwear, that'd suck big time!

That's the worst way to die.

I wouldn't want to be those guys who have to clean up a dirty underwear. Remember to wipe your ass!

:)

WTF?! That was so random :m146:

To be honest, simply dying through a state of helplessness and being completely aware of it would be the worst for me. Feeling like the solution is so simple but not being able to achieve it. Like drowning. You can see the surface but you can't seem to reach it no matter how hard you try.

I heard one. Its an execution method that was used in some Asian country (lomg time ago, I hope):
1) plant a patch of bamboo that grows a couple feet a day (it exists, from what I hear)
2) once shoots have sprouted, sharpen tops.
3) set up polls around said patch, strong enough to hold a human tensioned between them
4) tie person by polls over the bamboo several feet over top of bamboo
5) let bamboo grow through person
:shiver:

Stabbing

Or by zombie attack

Being set on fire.

Being eaten a little at a time by some sort of carnivorous fish, and not being able to get to shore.

Sharks.... shiver.