What's your House positions in your horoscope? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

What's your House positions in your horoscope?

BlackSwan...

All of your planets, except for Mars, are below the Horizon, which indicates that you are more concerned about and focused on developing your inner self and identity than putting your energy out into the world.

Within this inner development, you are focused primarily on developing personal relationships. You examine deeply, break down (Pluto) structures of relationships (Saturn) to find the core (the why), and make fundamental changes to the structures of your inner emotional foundation (4th House) - and by extention, your inner identity - in order to become more balanced and to exercise compromise, all the while being aware of the reactions of others and adjusting accordingly.
This occurs mainly within your own psyche and within close personal relationships such as family.
This is indicated by Pluto+Saturn/Lib/4th.

Connected to this is a high idealism (Neptune/Sag/6th) of which you are learning how it pertains to relationships, as well as learning how to structure your emotional responses (Moon/Cap/6th) to balance between your idealism and actual interactions. You do this mainly through your senses by noticing the visual, auditory, etc. clues people exhibit. There is an underlying 'need to belong' to this which, coupled with your idealism, produces a cautious, yet definite Romantic nature.
There is a general optimism, need to 'play' and need to explore relationships which are important to you indicated by Jupiter/Sag/5th, as well as expanding you sense of emotional idealism (Jupiter sextile Moon+Neptune). More on Jupiter later.

This brings me to your Sun in Cancer and your First House. Who you are (Ego - Sun/Cap/1st) and that which you project and interact with the world with (persona - Cap/1st) are one in the same. Though you are focused mainly on your 'inner world', you do not truly hide the 'real you' except behind a thin shell which is more of a disguise for protection and caution than a true persona. This 'shell' alters depending on whom you are interacting with. Your optimistic Romatic idealism underlies this and affects your interactions. This is indicated by the quincunx (150 deg) between your Sun and Moon+Neptune and the trine (120 deg) between your Sun and Jupiter.
You care about people and their emotional well-being. You can be hurt deeply and will withdraw if injured emotionally, though it will be initially apparent that you have been hurt until you withdraw.

When you speak, it is self-expressive, self-assertive and emotionally direct, though your immediate thoughts are mainly on how interactions affect you. (Mercury/Leo/1st)

These planets (excluding Mercury), and their interconnected aspects, create a powerful fundamental pattern of your psyche which is active constantly. It is driven by the tension (square) between your Sun and Pluto+Saturn, a drive to constantly and subtlely reform and balance the structure of your emotional responses to, and interactions with, others.
The triangle consists of Sun/Can/1st square (90deg/red lines) Pluto+Saturn/Lib/4th sextile (60 deg/blue lines) Neptune/Sag+Moon/Cap in the 6th House Quncunx (150 deg /green dotted lines) back to Sun.

There is a second, and possibly more important pattern which is not indicated in this chart image. It consists of the sextile between Pluto+Saturn and Moon+Neptune already mentioned, plus a qunicunx (150 deg) from Pluto+Saturn to Chiron/Gem/11th and a quincinx from Moon+Neptune to Chiron. Chiron is the symbol which looks like a letter 'K' with a circle on the bottom.
This configuration is termed a 'Yod'. This Yod is actually a 'double Yod' because of the conjunct planets Pluto+Saturn and Moon+Neptune. It is like two Yods laid over top of each other. The two quincunxes are 'passive tensions', as they are aspects which demand acton and resolution, but they are not obvious or exert psychological pressure like squares or oppositions do. The value of these is that there is an intuitive confrontation, in other words, deep down, you know you have to resolve this tension because it is what impedes the optimal working of the afore-mentioned sextiles - Pluto+Saturn/Moon+Neptune. Though these sextiled energies work well together when the opportunities arise and you grasp them, you just can't seem to find the right place to use them. This seems 'fated', you will always run into situations where this sextile configuration can be used, but you either cannot see the opportunities or you may dismiss them as not important and as distractions from where you are or what you're doing.

This is where the planet (technically, Chiron is an asteroid) at the apex point, the focal planet, comes in. This is the motivation for the tension because it causes the quincunxes. Simply put, Chiron denotes healing ability because of knowing what suffering is, for one has suffered as well and has the wounds and scars; teaching ability because of one's inherent knowledge or 'knowing' (intuition); and the ability to challenge established views/perspectives and restrictive cultural/societal/parental codes with originality while still grounded in values. Chiron engenders a holistic and more universal perspective beyond the Saturnian materialism and dualisms while retaining a grounding in the 'real world'. Without simplifying this too far, Chiron is practical holistic understanding, healing and teaching of a 'higher order' and a breaking and expansion of sociological boundaries. Reading the myth of Chiron will give you some more understanding of this definition.

Being as Chiron is in Gemini/11th, there are indications where and how this can be manifestated. Gemini's main concerns are communication and learning, and the 11 House is groups, friends, acquantainces, as well as teachers; both those one knows and as one is one's self. Without making predictions or influencing direction, the general area of teaching groups of people, both formally and informally, about what you inherently know seems to be indicated.

I would advise pausing and contemplating this configuration and its inter-related energies of the psyche before continuing, because there is one more major point to this pattern and two auxillary ones.

If you look at your chart you will see that Jupiter/Sag/5th is within 40 minutes of an exact opposition (180 deg) to Chiron. The point opposite the apex/focus planet of a Yod is the 'reaction point'. Because Jupiter is on this point in your chart, it is termed the 'reaction planet'. This upgrades this double Yod one step further to a closed Yod, meaning that there is a solution to activating the properties of Chiron held within the meaning of Jupiter/Sag/5th.

In astrology, the Sign denotes how you use the energy of a planet and the House denotes where its major focus is. The 5th House is self-expression, fun/play, and creativity. Sagittarius denotes exploration, idealism, belief, love of freedom, and being optimistic, enthusiastic, philosophical, farseeing, outspoken, honest and restless. Jupiter is powerful here because it rules Sagittarius and because the 5th House is related to the Sun and Leo, a fire sign which Sagittarius is also.
Putting these two opposing points together, the solution to activating Chiron, and as a result resolving the tension in the double Yod, is to believe in yourself and your inherent creativity and self-expression. You are an Idealist who has an intuitive understanding of holistic systems and the means to acquire more understanding and knowledge, as well as the ability to break or circumvent the barriers and structures preventing implementation and expansion of knowledge to others.

Chiron is a 'bridge' between the Saturnian limitations, conformities and restrictions of traditional structures/perspectives and the Uranian 'breaking of boundaries', individuality and intuitive potentials. Chiron engenders radical change without completely destroying the sociological whole by healing, teaching and compassion.

Sagittarius and Chiron have a common bond. Chiron, in Greek myth, is a Centaur, which is the symbol of Sagittarius. Wikipedia has a good article on Chiron.

Auxillary to this pattern is another configuration not completely shown in the chart image. Along with the opposition Jupiter has to Chiron and the trine Jupiter has to your Sun, there is a sextile (60 deg) from your Sun to Chiron. This produces a triangle between the three planets. Just as Jupiter is the key to activating Chiron to resolve the tension of the closed Yod, so too is the Sun the key to resolving the tension between Chiron and Jupiter as the outlet for all the potential locked up in this closed Yod. The interaction of you and the world at large with the knowledge and the potential for teaching/learning/healing that you possess within the Yod is the key to the release of much of your inner tension.

Mercury comes into play here as well because Mercury rules Gemini, where Chiron is, and Mercury is in Leo which is related to the 5th House. Mercury/Leo in the 1st House enjoys talking about what it knows. It does so with pride, confidence and a little drama.
But your Cancer Ascendant is shy and protective of itself, so how can it allow you to put yourself out in public? You must look to the source of your protective "thin shell which is more of a disguise for protection and caution" you have.

This is indicated by yet another incompletely shown pattern in your chart image. Venus/Virgo/2cd is square (90 deg) to Uranus/Sag/5th by a little over a degree. This is very strong. But what is not shown is that Venus is semi-square (45 deg) to your Ascendant and Uranus is sesiquadrate (135 deg) to your Ascendant as well. This creates a triangle of Ascendant to Venus to Uranus back to the Ascendant. Every angle between the points in this triangle is an aspect of tension. It demands resolution and release, but Uranus and Venus are not compatible energies, so this is difficult. Venus denotes relationship, aesthetics, attraction, harmony, grace and beauty. Uranus denotes individuality, freedom, eccentricity and intuition. These are obviously not compatible, but there are solutions in which they will co-operate and coexist, though it takes effort and awarness on your part to arrive at this compromise.

Venus in Virgo is shy and reserved. An example would be the Vestal Virgins of Greek society, which is where the common image of Virgo came from. Venus in the 2cd House is concerned with material beauty, grace and aesthetics - in other words, appearance - when related to the Ascendant, which is how one presents/projects one's self.
Uranus desires uniqueness and individuality, and being in Sagitarrius/5th, it wants self-expressive freedom from restrictions and the ability to creatively explore.
The solution is to combine these qualities and apply them to the Cancerian persona.

One last point. Mars is in Cancer/12th. Mars is your Ego-drive, the direction you push toward. Mars and Cancer are not compatible, as Mars is direct and Cancer, ruled by the Moon, fluctuates emotionally. The 12th House is the first area above the Ascendant/Descendant line, the Horizon, and denotes those energies which are just setting out into the greater world to achieve. These are easily crushed by resistance and opposition and can be repressed quite easily when injured. But this is where you need to focus strength, for this is where you wish to direct all the potential in your chart.
The 12th house, above all, denotes compassion, suffering with others; for when one know how others suffer, then one can find the solution to the suffering. Mars/Can/12th denotes a nurturing caring compassionate Ego-drive to understand suffering and to heal that suffering. It is the first step in Cancer's inherent need to belong to, nurture and care for the greater whole.
As well, Mars has a sesiquadrate (135 deg) to Jupiter. All the afore-mentioned attributes of Jupiter/Sag/5th agitate Mars into action.

It seems that Jupiter is the key to the majority of your chart. Understanding and using this will certainly open up more potential in you and set you off in new directions or at least, renew directions you may have considered past.

A note on a transit occuring in your chart. Pluto is currently at 3 degrees/17 minutes Capricorn and will be turning retrograde (moving backwards) on April 4th of this year. It will quincunx Chiron first, then conjunct the Moon, and then semi-sextile (30 deg) Jupiter over a period beginning approximately the third week in May and continue until the end of 2009, as Pluto will turn direct half way through the transit.
This Pluto transit will activate the closed Yod I spoke of. Pluto denotes transformation on a deep and thorough scale where aspects of your life will be purged or discarded so that new ones can grow; as well as regenerating qualities, complexes and patterns you may have suppressed.
You have already experienced this transit before during the periods spanning mid-January to mid-May 2008 and mid-November 2008 to the end of February 2009. These were times where you could get accustomed to the effects of transformation and possibly become aware of some aspects of your life you needed to transform or discard/purge. This energy works slow and below a conscious level.

As I said before, this is just an overview of what strikes me in your chart. There is much more in your chart than just what I have said.
Any questions you have or clarification you need, please PM me.

Last edited:
Wow. What are you people talking about? I have no idea about this stuff.
But I'm curious to see what it is.

astro_2at_02_konstantinos_dark_lord.gif

So. Am I destined to conquer this planet? Or the Universe? Am I the dark Child of Morgoth?

Wow. What are you people talking about? I have no idea about this stuff.
But I'm curious to see what it is.

So. Am I destined to conquer this planet? Or the Universe? Am I the dark Child of Morgoth?
Are you the Love-child of Tiny Tim and Miss Vicki? :D

...I have your chart, Taz.

Attachments

• TinyTimVicki.jpg
    TinyTimVicki.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 114
Okay, I can't resist the temptation to see what an unbiased observer has to say about me!

mychart.jpg

Geez, mine looks so dull compared to everyone else's! :p

Okay, I can't resist the temptation to see what an unbiased observer has to say about me!
I have your chart, alcyone.

Geez, mine looks so dull compared to everyone else's! :p
Actually, being as I am in the midst of yours right now (...as well as Vindur Nott's), yours is far from dull. Hopefully, I will be done with both this weekend and will post them.

Reactions: Creon
I have your chart, alcyone.

Actually, being as I am in the midst of yours right now (...as well as Vindur Nott's), yours is far from dull. Hopefully, I will be done with both this weekend and will post them.

:mlove2: :m032:

Thank you, EB!:hippie:

Just a note for everyone who posted a chart.
This weekend turned out NOT how I had planned, which was to immerse myself in these charts.
Uninvited relatives from out of town dropping in for the weekend on Friday is most disconcerting.:m072::mwaa::m106:
Logging in to the Forum to read a few posts when I got a few moments alone was the only island of sanity this weekend.
Now that they have departed, I am diving in and shall post soon.
Thanks for your patience.

Last edited:
No prob. EB! Thanks again for even considering taking all the time to read the chart!

:D When you have the time, will you take a look see at my chart as well?

Attachments

• astro_2at_01_valle_70154_4895.gif
    astro_2at_01_valle_70154_4895.gif
    56.1 KB · Views: 4
Mine too? Would be such a treat as I usually cast and interpret charts for others. A unbiased interpretation would be nice.

Last edited:
I have all three of your charts.
It's going to be awhile before I get to them, though. :)

Thanks! Take your time.

Vindur Nott...

A slight prologue before I begin...

Each individual's chart is unique and there are no good charts or bad charts. Astrological charts only reflect the potentials within each of us. Some charts are more straight-forward in interpretation, others are more complex and have underlying aspects not apparent when using only the common major aspects - such as squares, oppositions, trines, etc. - and intuitively, an astrologer must look closely at the harmonics of all the divisions of the chart, 1 through 9, especially those of the divisions by 7 and 9.
Everyone has subtle divisions such as these, it is the quantity and inter-relations of these which concerns the astrologer.

They connect in subtle ways which not so much demand attention, rather they make their presence known and nudge one to observe, contemplate and be creative in utilising their potentials.
The more prominent aspects are the activities of an individual's psyche pursuing their own purposes in the world. The deeper, more subtle aspects are intrinsic patterns which, though active in the outside world, tend to give personal meaning to the more obvious aspects.
This is one such chart.

Here, on the Forum, I will only speak of the obvious connections and a few necessary ones which denote a creative implementaion. The deeper, more subtle ones are for the individual only, as they are much more intrinsically personal, and this information is for the individual alone.
I have an ethical philosophy concerning this which I will not contravene.
When encountering a chart such as this one, the astrologer must take time and care contemplating the intricate inter-relating patterns so as to discover their manifestations.

This does not imply any catergorical qualification that this individual's chart is better/worse, more/less important, or that this individual is any more 'special' than anyone else. It merely states that there is more than initially meets the eye when encountering the chart and the individual.
We are all unique in our own way and any professional astrologer understands this.

On to your chart, Vindur Nott...

The positioning of the planets in your chart displays a splay configuration, meaning that the planets in your chart are spread almost all the way around the chart which indicates an interest and concern for many areas of life. Also, this denotes a high level of independence, a high disregard for catergorization, criticism, and being subjected to conformity. On a personal interior level, the positioning of the planets denoting the Ego - The Sun denoting the primary Ego-focus, Mars being one's Ego-drive, Saturn being the definition and structure of one's Ego, and the Moon being the emotional responses, the need to nurture and the need to 'belong to' or 'be connected to' - and because most of your planets are in the upper half of the chart, indicates that you are setting the potentials (energies) of your personal self out into the world. You are out in the world, not specifically to do something, more to find out your 'place' in the world, how you fit into the complexities of the world. In other words, the 'why' you are here.

And why are you such as this?
Your Sun and Moon, as well as the interconnections between them and several other points, will offer clues.

The Sun and Moon in Pisces both have a sense of not belonging, otherworldly, like you have done and have learned all you have needed and wonder why you are here. Pisces sees material existence as an ever-changing illusion and connects more with the underlying sense of the Oneness of all things. Pisces is imaginative and feels more at home with the mythological and fantastical than the pragmatic and tangible.
You have one foot in this world and the other in realms beyond the tangible/material/corporeal. In a manner of speaking, you are like a bridge between two realities.

The Moon in Pisces is a compassionate nurturing potential which views everyone as belonging, not necessarily to the whole of humanity, rather the whole of Existence because you feel/sense that you belong to the whole of Existence. There is a tendency when dreaming, for more lucid dreams which are difficult to decipher because they deal more with universals than with tangible occurences and events within material Existence. The dream state will seep into waking consciousness as well, producing times in which you will 'not be here', feeling disconnected from the corporeal state, yet still active in it. You become aware of this when you pause to wonder how you 'got from there to here', because you only partially remember travelling; such as walking down a street and suddenly realizing that you are at your destination, yet cannot remember exactly how you got here or what route you took. This semi-aware state to Moon/Pisces manifests in the Arts and in your day-to-day dealings with tangible Reality.
There is a deep empathy pervades your action, thoughts and speech which others will notice, but cannot quite 'put their fingers on'. This empathy goes beyond the individual and personal, yet includes them within it.

Sun/Pisces denotes a focus of Ego/Self on the imaginative and the otherworldly. Music, especially string-instrument music, attracts you more because of its flowing nature, like water or like mist drifting through the air. Being close to large bodies of water, such as lakes and oceans, is important for similar reasons. Painting and photography appeal to Pisces, as well, for the fluid properties of paint and for photography's intangible properties of captured light. Lyrical poetic writing (not necessarily verse), devoid of structural conventions, free to flow as it must, bordering on a 'stream of consciousness', attracts as well.
On a more esoteric level, Sun/Pisces feels it has little or no sense of Ego, as it does not relate well to any limited structures, definitions, or categories. It sees and knows itself to be essentially beyond dualities such as good/evil, right/wrong, male/female, etc.
Sun/Pisces has an excellent capability to interpret concepts and ideals, translating them into that which others can understand and appreciate. Given the appropriate connections, this ability can be communicated to others well through spoken/written words. (...more on this later)

Both of these Luminaries, as they are termed in Astrology, in the 11th house are concerned with Humanity's connection and inclusion within the whole of Existence. The 'why' we are here, why we exist. There is a depth of care and concern about Humanity's path in relation to the ideal you 'know' is Reality. You wonder why people do not 'see' as you do and why personal and ideological conflicts overshadow the path of Humanity as a whole. There is and outlook which is close to Utopian to your vision of humanity and Existence.
Sun and Moon in Pisces in the 11th House seeks to be with people, usually in a large group situation where music is the primary focus, such as concerts and 'raves'. One may not particularly like the crowd, but one is there because the of the 'atmosphere' and the feeling of connectedness to the greater whole or universal which the combination of music and many people coming together for the music provides.
I point out 'raves' in particular for, within this setting, the Pisces Sun/Moon can be within one's self and moving with the music in one's own way while simultaneously being amongst a mass of others doing and acting in the same manner.

I would like to pause here and address your insistence on having your chart constructed with the Sidereal zodiac rather than the Tropical one normally used. The Sidereal zodiac positions the chart and planets according to the constellations from whence is derived the Zodiac Signs, not the position of the Sun crossing the Equator 'travelling northward' which in the Tropical zodiac, signifies the first day of Spring and zero degrees Aries.
In the Sidereal zodiac, zero degrees Aries is always where the constellation Aries begins.
My interpretation of this choice, and mine alone, is that this signifies a concern and connection more with the 'universal' and the whole over the individual and particular.

So, how does that which is described by your Sun and Moon relate beyond the individual you are?

Though on the surface there are connections between most of the planets of your chart, these aspects are neither extremely tense nor extremely harmonious aspects.
Of the aspect patterns which strike me at first, and the only one with an aspect of strong tension, the most prominent one is Moon/Pis/11th square(90 deg) Mars/Gem/1st quncunx(150 deg) Saturn/Cap/9th sextile(60 deg) back to the Moon, with a close side aspect of Mars semi-sextile(30 deg) Jupiter/Can/3rd opposition Saturn. I choose the quincunx as stronger than the opposition because of the exact aspect of only 16 minutes whereas the Jupiter/Saturn aspect is almost 2 degrees.

Your drive (Mars) is to inter-relate with others on an intellectual and verbal level (Gemini/1st), exchanging as much varied information as possible. A major reason you do this is to create a coherent philosophical structure and concept of life (Saturn/Cap/9th) outside what you know and what the norm is, because another facet of this pattern is that there is an underlying unease within you about current structures and ideologies in that they are not 'universal' in their make-up. It is not that you wish to tear them down or dismantle them, rather that you seek to infuse them with more emotional compassion and sense of the universal in humanity. This is illustrated by the sextile between your Moon/Pis/11th and Saturn. Basically, this poses the questions: "How can philosophical/spiritual/religious structures address the needs of the person/soul without impeding it?", "Are there structures which embody this?", and "What can I do to alter those which do not?".

There is a constant flow of information and thought between your Mars, Moon and Saturn which compares and adjusts your view of such structures resulting from the information intake and communication with others pertaining to this subject area. There is a tension and drive between the Moon and Mars (square) which demands this communication.
On a similar note, this aspect drives you to connect and communicate because of the underlying feelings of 'needing to belong' and emotionally nurturing and caring for others within your social circles. This produces a sense of stability for your otherwise fluid nature.
This Moon/Mars/Saturn confirguration is the major driving pattern in your chart.

Another pattern contaning squares is the Sun square North/South Nodes. The North Node is the symbol between Neptune and Saturn in the chart. The South Node is directly opposite the North Node at 29 deg Gemini (not shown). There is controversy concerning what the Nodes mean, but for me, they define the area of life you are comfortable and familiar with and prefer to stay in (South) and the area of life where you choose to move into (North) which is unfamiliar and relatively unknown.

On a mundane level, your South Node concerns tangible things which you value, and as this 2cd House has Gemini on its cusp, this would suggest books and other materials which provide information and communication, such as computers. On the level of the psyche, these give you a sense of stability.
The North Node in the 8th House concerns tangible things which 'we' - in your case, meaning we as humanity - value which provide exploration, higher learning and communication, as well as philosophical and conceptual growth (Sagitarrius).
But the 8th House is also the House of mystery, unknown, and that which is secret. The House itself is naturally ruled by Pluto, which denotes deep slow fundamental transformation, and in your chart, with Sagittarius on the cusp, denotes deeper and broader exploration and learning of that which is mysterious. This does not imply strictly the occult in its present-day meanings, rather it is more the mysteries of Existence, Life itself.
Aiding in this definition are Neptune and Uranus. Neptune, which co-rules Pisces, is co-ruler of Sagittarius as well and in this Sign denotes spirituality, abstract philosophy, and the other-worldly. Uranus denotes sudden inspirations/intuitions and freedom from limits, restrictions, definitions, and boundaries. So this direction is not so much about the 'occult', though it does not exclude it, but more to the unrestricted exploration which serves your focus in life defined by the Sun in your chart.
The drive to move from what is tangibly familiar and secure to you personally (South Node) toward that which is more concerned with that which 'we' share as being valued is provided by the square (90 deg) to each Node from your Sun.

If you draw a line from Node to Node, then draw a line from the Sun to the center point of the chart to intersect the Node/Node line, you will form a 'T'. This configuration is termed a T-square which contains extremely high tension and when resolved, will release extremely high potential for your use. This pattern implies a constant drive to move from what is familiar, stable, and secure toward that which will induce growth and expansion; in short, from knowledge and information to knowing and intuition.

There are two other planets which affect this T-square, Chiron/Gem/2cd and Pluto/Lib/6th. Chiron denotes healing, teaching and compassion, as well as being a 'bridge' between the Saturnian limitations, structured conformities, and definitions of life and the individuality, love of freedom and erratic intuitions of Uranus.
Gemini seeks knowledge for knowledge's sake, information for information's sake. It can relate scores of data, yet rarely sets it into a coherent philosophical form, whereas Sagittarius seeks knowledge and information in which to build conceptual theories from.
So, the healing and learning defined by Chiron implies that you move from a Gemini standpoint to a Sagittarius one. Also, because Chiron has a square to your Sun as well, this shows that you have a drive to learn and to diseminate the information/data which you have formed into theoretical concepts to others, not specifically on a one-to-one basis, more toward groups of people, because your Sun is in the 11th House.

Pluto's contribution to this T-square is one of aesthetically balanced (Libra) craftsmanship and 'service' (6th House) transformation. It implies that parts or areas which you hold on to that are no longer necessary must 'die', or be 'purged', in order to make way for the new. Pluto affects Chiron/Nodes first in strength, showing how you should approach this shift from Gemini/2cd to Sagittarius/8th; next in strength to your Sun, giving the same qualities of adjustment to your Focus in life.
Pluto is sextile Neptune in moderate strength, giving Pluto a spiritual/otherworldly quality and Pluto is 'retrograde' as well, showing that this potential is turned inward for the most part, for one cannot begin transforming the outside world until one has begun transforming one's inner world first.
Pluto is quincunx(150 deg) your Ascendant as well, but I will return to this later when I address the Ascendant.

And now I arrive at some of the more prominent creative and constructive aspects of your chart.

The Sun conjuncts Mercury in your chart, though the Sun is in Pisces and Mercury is in Aries. Your focus is Piscean as expressed above, but in areas of thought, perception and communication you are decisive, sharp and quick-witted, observant, competitive, and above all, original. Aries is 'I am', and the 'I am' you are is your Sun/Moon in Pisces. This is what permeates your thoughts and speech.
There are two connections between Mercury/Ari/11th and Mars/Gem/1st. First, there is 'mutual reception', which is when the Rulers of two Signs are in each other's Signs - Mercury rules Gemini and Mars is in Gemini and Mars rules Aries and Mercury is in Aries. With this, these two planetary potentials work in harmony in that you can be direct with your thoughts and communications as well as focus your thoughts toward whatever direction a conversation is heading, even to a point of directing the course of the conversation. You can also get your point across. Assisting this is the quintile(72 deg) between Mars and Mercury. This is a creative aspect which can take elements and utilise them creatively. This could affect speech, writing, discusion and argument, which, with Mars/Gem and Mercury/Aries, argument and debate are highly likely, especially on subjects of interest and value to you.
The Sun shares this quintile as well, and it is in almost exact aspect (72 deg), therefore the Focus of life for you is presented creatively within most of the interactions between you and the world. At times, this may not be apparent, but the qualities of your life Focus are there underlying your speech and actions.
On a more physical level, the quintile between Sun+Mercury to Mars has attributes of creative manual dexterity as well. Though I tend to shy from determining physical properties, I would say that, if you painted, you would prefer a palette knife to brushes and in music, guitar or the violin family of instruments would be indicated, as well as wind instruments such as flute, coronet and possibly saxophone.

There is another quintile from Mercury to Saturn. Again, the creative qualities of this aspect will be used here, but as creatively constucting the theoretical concepts I spoke of before.

Before I close, there ais one other pattern notable in your chart - a Yod consisting of Pluto/Lib/6th sextile(60 deg) Neptune/Sag/8th quincunx(150 deg) your Taurus Ascendant and quincuncx back to Pluto. This is not an extremely close Yod with Neptune 2.5 degrees from the Ascendant, but still significant. It supports the majority of your chart in that it signifies tangible (Taurus) spiritual transformation (Pluto/Netune). This is also present as much as your Mars/Gemini - and the aspects to it - is and sits as an ever-present underlying tension to all your interactions, both in transforming you and the desire to quietly transform others.
Your Taurus Ascendant acts as a thin layer which sets qualities of determination, tangibility and at times, stubborness which your Mars/Gem is filtered through. I would lay odds that many people are suprised when you speak, for Taurean qualities are not what they hear. They are confronted with your Mars/Gemini and all its subsequent connections.

What I have written is only what is apparent upon first observation. There is a complexity to your chart, and therefore you, which goes much deeper than this post. I took my time unravelling the aspects to see which were most relevant without revealing any personal details.
If you wish to know more, allow yourself to absorb this first and PM me later.
Any questions on this post, please don't hesitate to PM me.
I hope this is of assistance to you.

EB

opps..
>_< gona repost it again... with a different...chart, didnt realized i posted in the thred already
sorry