What's your House positions in your horoscope? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

What's your House positions in your horoscope?

it was the ancient greeks that devised alstology, because they were the firs to notice that some stars change position, or wander, through the sky (planet is greek for wanderer).

Ah. This book was more geared towards Hinduism and the areas farther east than Greece.

dxlin, PsilocinProject... I have both your charts

mayflow, post a chart using these instructions, as I prefer to see the chart as a whole:

Go here: http://www.astro.com/horoscopes/ahor.asp
Choose: Extended Chart Selection (last choice)
Fill in birth data.
On the page with the Methods, Options, etc., change nothing, just select the blue button: "click here to show the chart".
For just the chart, hover over chart and click on it, then save image to your computer.
Then upload it as an attachment to this thread.

First, I'd like to thank you all for the opportunities to hone my intuition skills, which are a bit rusty because I took a bit of a hiatus from Astrology to focus on some things personal.

Second, if you would prefer not to have my thoughts on your chart posted on the thread, send me a PM and I will PM my thoughts to you.

Third, it will take a bit of time to get through these, but Astrology (...and the Tarot) is what I enjoy doing.

Last, yet not least and most important, I would like to thank dxlin for starting this thread. :D

...any questions pertaining to how to get a chart or on what I have written about your chart, please feel free to PM me.

Here be chart ... :smile:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_may_flow.4099.gif
    astro_2gw_01_may_flow.4099.gif
    53.4 KB · Views: 15
EloquentBohemian, I just have to say, I think its absolutely amazing that your willing to take this much time to read natal charts for all these people you've never even met!:kiss:

it was the ancient greeks that devised alstology, because they were the firs to notice that some stars change position, or wander, through the sky (planet is greek for wanderer).

I noticed that and it makes me wonder if Indigo has a more detailed version...? Just because my original natal chart I got years ago seems a little more "all over".

I noticed that and it makes me wonder if Indigo has a more detailed version...? Just because my original natal chart I got years ago seems a little more "all over".
is it possible you were using some of the minors? (north and south nodes, asteroids, fixed stars...)

OOOOh can I make random observations about your chart and post back tonight merrytrees? Hopefully EB will still read it correctly.. but my astrologer friend taught me a bit and I dabble. Just to past the time until (s)he gets through the other charts.... I'm terribly bored and need a wholesome diversion for once.
Please do. Different viewpoints are better. There are a range of meanings to the planets/angles and one can only gain more knowledge about Astrology by testing their intuition on charts.

oooo, I love the tarot, its my primary tool for divination. I don't pretend to be good, but I'm not bad. I only have the guilded tarot, and I'm in the process of making my own (still doing concept drawings). I can't do too much because I still live at home (still in highschool), and my parents are uber catholics.

also has anyone noticed that, except Indigo, we're all one sided on the natal charts? (proof that astrology affects MBTI???)
Making one's own Tarot is excellent. It would probably work very well for you when reading as well, as other Tarots are from the subconscious/unconscious of other people and relate to their personal vision.

I would like to get together with someone who is competent in MBTI to see if there are correlations between the two systems.

Actually, Astrology goes back even further to the Babylonians and Chaldeans, but the Western Astrology we have now was developed and refined mainly by the greeks.

Ah. This book was more geared towards Hinduism and the areas farther east than Greece.
That would be Vedic astrology, which is different and is built on the Sidereal zodiac.

EloquentBohemian, I just have to say, I think its absolutely amazing that your willing to take this much time to read natal charts for all these people you've never even met!:kiss:
Thank you. I actually love doing this because it hones my intuition and sharpens my abilities, so thank you all for the opportunuty.

Perhaps there were asteroids in the chart as well. I do not use them except Chiron.

Reactions: Black Swan
My bedroom is in the western corner of my house, the lounge where I watch tv is slighty south from my bedroom and the kitchen where I cook and go on the internet is sort of northeast from there, put they're all in the same sort of western position of the house.

Reactions: TenorKite
astro2gw01kurt112711311.gif

I have no idea what this all means... boohoo.

My bedroom is in the western corner of my house, the lounge where I watch tv is slighty south from my bedroom and the kitchen where I cook and go on the internet is sort of northeast from there, put they're all in the same sort of western position of the house.
In many ancient traditions, the direction of West is the Land of the Dead. :D
I bet you get to see some wonderful sunsets, though.

I have no idea what this all means... boohoo.
That's how I feel about MBTI...:m119: ...which is one of the reasons I come here.

...that and the GREAT company.:D

I have everybody's charts so far, so HI HO, HI HO...

In many ancient traditions, the direction of West is the Land of the Dead. :D
I bet you get to see some wonderful sunsets, though.

I sure do!

That makes it even more appropriate when I play House of the Dead on Wii.

feng shui <> astrology, and you should put the TV in the west, not the south.

My goodness mayflow you have a diffucalt chart :( Your saving grace really is Jupiter trine Pluto, and all of this diffucalty sure will translate into inner strength!

My goodness mayflow you have a diffucalt chart :( Your saving grace really is Jupiter trine Pluto, and all of this diffucalty sure will translate into inner strength!

I know, right? That's why I asked how all that Cancer was working out for mayflow... those aspects and all that water sensitivity. Dag! But I didn't want to pry.

I'm still finishing up Merrytrees and I think I'll post it in the morning. I'm like doing five things at once....plus I'm drinking screwdrivers by the pitcher so It'll prolly best wait for the morning.

Indigo Senser said:
My goodness mayflow you have a diffucalt chart Your saving grace really is Jupiter trine Pluto, and all of this diffucalty sure will translate into inner strength!

I know, right? That's why I asked how all that Cancer was working out for mayflow... those aspects and all that water sensitivity. Dag! But I didn't want to pry.

I'm still finishing up Merrytrees and I think I'll post it in the morning. I'm like doing five things at once....plus I'm drinking screwdrivers by the pitcher so It'll prolly best wait for the morning.

I don't really know anything about astrology so I am curious what you guys mean by this?