What's your House positions in your horoscope? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

What's your House positions in your horoscope?

virgo sun/pisces moon

DO ME! DO ME! :m107:
i'm a virgo sun/pisces moon too!

here's the rest of my stuff:

Sun Virgo 23°19'02 / in house 6 direct
Moon Pisces 1°19'40 / end of house 11 direct
Mercury Libra 2°24'01 / in house 6 direct
Venus Scorpio 7°25'00 / end of house 7 direct
Mars Capricorn 19°09'22 / in house 10 direct
Jupiter Pisces 17°07'14 / in house 12 retrograde
Saturn Sagittarius 4°20'50 / in house 8 direct
Uranus Sagittarius 18°31'20 / in house 9 direct
Neptune Capricorn 3°02'24 / end of house 9 stationary (D)
Pluto Scorpio 5°37'06 / in house 7 direct
True Node Aries 21°04'17 in house 1 retrograde

* now to figure all that out...GAH

I don't really know anything about astrology so I am curious what you guys mean by this?
you have a TON of squares (planets that are 90 degrees apart), and other negative aspects (the red lines). these kind of relationships between the planets cause discord in you between what the planets represent.

you have a TON of squares (planets that are 90 degrees apart), and other negative aspects (the red lines). these kind of relationships between the planets cause discord in you between what the planets represent.
This is true to a point, but hard aspects such as squares, oppositions, and semi-squares are the aspects which have potential. These are the interactions within us which drive us to get things done. These are not necessarily malefic, they just demand action and effort be made to resolve them.

Soft aspects, in contrast, such as trines and sextiles are energy patterns which come easy to us. They work harmoniously with each other and one tends to prefer these as there is no effort involved.

As example, both a square or a trine between Mars and Pluto could be resolved by being a surgeon or a violent criminal. In the case of the square, effort and decisions would have to be made to either go to medical school to be a surgeon or in contrast, to learn how to be a criminal. In the case of the trine, one would find it easy to be either.
Simply put, hard aspects make one work, overcome resistance and barriers, and make decisions. Soft aspects have a tendency to make one lazy and take the path of least resistance whether for good or bad.

Aspects are neutral. It is one's intentions and subsequent use of them which makes them beneficent or malefic. It all comes down to one's intentions.

This is true to a point, but hard aspects such as squares, oppositions, and semi-squares are the aspects which have potential. These are the interactions within us which drive us to get things done. These are not necessarily malefic, they just demand action and effort be made to resolve them.

Soft aspects, in contrast, such as trines and sextiles are energy patterns which come easy to us. They work harmoniously with each other and one tends to prefer these as there is no effort involved.

As example, both a square or a trine between Mars and Pluto could be resolved by being a surgeon or a violent criminal. In the case of the square, effort and decisions would have to be made to either go to medical school to be a surgeon or in contrast, to learn how to be a criminal. In the case of the trine, one would find it easy to be either.
Simply put, hard aspects make one work, overcome resistance and barriers, and make decisions. Soft aspects have a tendency to make one lazy and take the path of least resistance whether for good or bad.

Aspects are neutral. It is one's intentions and subsequent use of them which makes them beneficent or malefic. It all comes down to one's intentions.
huh, oh yeah...I...uh...knew that...:m037:

no really, I knew that half for got (if asked about it, I could remember, but it just didn't come to mind). either way, I was explaining why they were commenting on all the difficulty in the chart

Hells yeah! And if you hadn't told me you were an orphan I would've guessed it from your chart mebbe. That chiron in the fourth is brutal. And I thought my Pluto in the fourth was narsty. And those sun and moon squares... poor thing. But you're prolly really strong. I suck at astrology though. You should wait for someone smarter.

ETA: Yeah my mom's chart is full of lovely trines and sextiles and she's a complete sociopath who thinks the world owes her, so harsh aspects aren't that bad. God loves you more so he gave your more homework! You'll be all classs while the rest of us are in summer school for goofin off. HEE!

Last edited:
huh, oh yeah...I...uh...knew that...:m037:

no really, I knew that half for got (if asked about it, I could remember, but it just didn't come to mind). either way, I was explaining why they were commenting on all the difficulty in the chart
I didn't mean to imply that I was correcting you, if I did, ...sorry. I was expanding on your statement. I would like to see what you think in depth about mayflow's chart. Every astrologer's viewpoint is valid.

And being as many other's have... feel free to take a look at my chart.
The first image is how Astro.com does a chart and the second image is how I do a chart.

Two things I do differently when I do a chart for a client. First, I draw my own charts because I find it is a meditation on the chart as I create it and I am analysing and making the connections as I go.
Second, I use orbs no larger than 5 degrees either side of a point/planet because I use all the harmonics of the aspect divisions 1 through 9.

Attachments

• EloquentBohemian-Astro.gif
    EloquentBohemian-Astro.gif
    53.7 KB · Views: 8
  • EloquentBohemian.jpg
    EloquentBohemian.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 6
I didn't mean to imply that I was correcting you, if I did, ...sorry. I was expanding on your statement. I would like to see what you think in depth about mayflow's chart. Every astrologer's viewpoint is valid.

And being as many other's have... feel free to take a look at my chart.
The first image is how Astro.com does a chart and the second image is how I do a chart.

Two things I do differently when I do a chart for a client. First, I draw my own charts because I find it is a meditation on the chart as I create it and I am analysing and making the connections as I go.
Second, I use orbs no larger than 5 degrees either side of a point/planet because I use all the harmonics of the aspect divisions 1 through 9.

I am a little confused here. If you prefer to draw your own chart, why when I gave you all the planetary positions for my entry into Earth's [humanity] plane from my mom's womb, did you ask me for the chart from the website?

Last edited:
I am a little confused here. If you prefer to draw your own chart, why when I gave you all the planetary positions for my entry into Earth's [humanity] plane from my mom's womb, did you ask me for the chart from the website?
Because here, I am just doing an overview of what seems prominent in someone's chart, not a full client delineation.

When I do a chart for a client, I usually leave two weeks between the request and the interview so that I can 'live with' the chart and go back to it several times for different perspectives. This is my usual method of working and to draw the chart usually takes a few hours because I will pause and reflect on patterns which are developing as I draw them. I have done spur of the moment look-overs of a chart to see major patterns and answer questions as this hones one's intuition.

Here, I am combining the two by doing a brief delineation of major patterns and aspects, but not going into detailed depth. Hopefully, there will be some illumination and information for someone, as well as interesting people in Astrology as an intuitive science/art which can be beneficial as a tool in self-discovery.

As well, in asking someone to produce a chart from a website such as AstroDienst, one has access to the descriptions offered by the site to compare to mine.

Because here, I am just doing an overview of what seems prominent in someone's chart, not a full client delineation.

When I do a chart for a client, I usually leave two weeks between the request and the interview so that I can 'live with' the chart and go back to it several times for different perspectives. This is my usual method of working and to draw the chart usually takes a few hours because I will pause and reflect on patterns which are developing as I draw them. I have done spur of the moment look-overs of a chart to see major patterns and answer questions as this hones one's intuition.

Here, I am combining the two by doing a brief delineation of major patterns and aspects, but not going into detailed depth. Hopefully, there will be some illumination and information for someone, as well as interesting people in Astrology as an intuitive science/art which can be beneficial as a tool in self-discovery.

As well, in asking someone to produce a chart from a website such as AstroDienst, one has access to the descriptions offered by the site to compare to mine.

So far in this a few people have given some understandings and thoughts on my charts and you have talked about your "clients" and not really said anything that doesn't make me feel like you are not a charlatan.

So far in this a few people have given some understandings and thoughts on my charts and you have talked about your "clients" and not really said anything that doesn't make me feel like you are not a charlatan.

Mayflow, don't even start...just don't, for once.

Mayflow, don't even start...just don't, for once.

Girl. If the guy is genuine and is going to do his interpretations here for real, he can so do so. If he is going to talk about his clients and get people to "buy" into that, that is something he can do as well. I am not trying to "start" anything, but I am just saying to do it or get off the stool. (Assuming he can do it) - he can overcome my present personal analysis of being a bullshitter very easily if he has the powa! - or that's what Sagitarious said when he birthed his last bicuspid and Pluto got so annoyed. Planets get so silly sometimes.

Mayflow, if you feel that way, then why did you post your own chart? He's already done a few charts. He's not asking for payment but he *is* going in order. He's waiting for one more person to put their corrected chart up before he interprets them.

Be kind, ok? Let him take his time.

Girl. If the guy is genuine and is going to do his interpretations here for real, he can so do so. If he is going to talk about his clients and get people to "buy" into that, that is something he can do as well. I am not trying to "start" anything, but I am just saying to do it or get off the stool. (Assuming he can do it) - he can overcome my present personal analysis of being a bullshitter very easily if he has the powa! - or that's what Sagitarious said when he birthed his last bicuspid and Pluto got so annoyed. Planets get so silly sometimes.

Who said anything about buying or becoming a client? Re-read the title of the thread, notice how it's NOT "Prove astrology to Mayflow". And he's doing a quick first impression for several people that have requested it. If you want to discuss the controversy surrounding whether or not astrology is valid, there is an already existing thread. He hasn't even said anything about your chart and you've already implied that he's a "charlatan". Sorry Mayflow, but that's rude and it seems as if you're trying to start something.

Who said anything about buying or becoming a client? Re-read the title of the thread, notice how it's NOT "Prove astrology to Mayflow". And he's doing a quick first impression for several people that have requested it. If you want to discuss the controversy surrounding whether or not astrology is valid, there is an already existing thread. He hasn't even said anything about your chart and you've already implied that he's a "charlatan". Sorry Mayflow, but that's rude and it seems as if you're trying to start something.

Let's just see how it plays out before you hang me on a cross, ok?

So, let's clear up the controversy right here and now.

I am not fishing for work or clients. A complete astrology sesion should be done face to face with the astrologer so that the astrologer may answer any questions which arise. Being as I live in Ottawa, Canada, it is highly uinlikely that anyone on this Forum will ever meet me.
I have sent people completed charts by mail and e-mail, but those are rare and by special request, and I send the chart/report to them first and they send the money after they have received it.

I do this here on the Forum for the reasons I stated in my former post. Nothing more. Nothing less. I have done this for friends and at parties because it is a way for me to break the ice. As well, I understand that astrology works within certain parameters and it is a good tool to assist in self-discovery as long is it used properly, so I like introducing people to it. I do not do predictions or horary astrology. I will look at forth-coming transits and discuss with someone, client or not, the energies which one will subject one's self to in the future. I won't give you any lottery numbers or tell you who you should marry, but I will help you explore your psyche and how it interacts within the world.

Whether someone agrees with my complete delineation or not is up to them. I have had clients who have been disappointed. It's a fact of the profession.

And finally, here's how I work. When I do a chart for someone, no money is exchanged until after the session is complete. If the client is not satisfied, then it is up to that client to refuse payment, and some have. I work on the principle of payment for work done after the work is done and a satisfactory conclusion is reached.

I'm doing this to have a little fun (...yes, I count this as fun, as well), hone my intuitive skills, and introduce some people to astrology. That is all. I have already done one for some one, but this individual requested it privately.
I am almost finished with Black Swan's and Vindur Nott's, but I also have real-life clients and a home life, and it may be tomorrow or the next day before they are complete.

So, let's stop arguing and have some fun.

Reactions: Soulful and mayflow
So, let's clear up the controversy right here and now.

I am not fishing for work or clients. A complete astrology sesion should be done face to face with the astrologer so that the astrologer may answer any questions which arise. Being as I live in Ottawa, Canada, it is highly uinlikely that anyone on this Forum will ever meet me.
I have sent people completed charts by mail and e-mail, but those are rare and by special request, and I send the chart/report to them first and they send the money after they have received it.

I do this here on the Forum for the reasons I stated in my former post. Nothing more. Nothing less. I have done this for friends and at parties because it is a way for me to break the ice. As well, I understand that astrology works within certain parameters and it is a good tool to assist in self-discovery as long is it used properly, so I like introducing people to it. I do not do predictions or horary astrology. I will look at forth-coming transits and discuss with someone, client or not, the energies which one will subject one's self to in the future. I won't give you any lottery numbers or tell you who you should marry, but I will help you explore your psyche and how it interacts within the world.

Whether someone agrees with my complete delineation or not is up to them. I have had clients who have been disappointed. It's a fact of the profession.

And finally, here's how I work. When I do a chart for someone, no money is exchanged until after the session is complete. If the client is not satisfied, then it is up to that client to refuse payment, and some have. I work on the principle of payment for work done after the work is done and a satisfactory conclusion is reached.

I'm doing this to have a little fun (...yes, I count this as fun, as well), hone my intuitive skills, and introduce some people to astrology. That is all. I have already done one for some one, but this individual requested it privately.
I am almost finished with Black Swan's and Vindur Nott's, but I also have real-life clients and a home life, and it may be tomorrow or the next day before they are complete.

So, let's stop arguing and have some fun.
IMO, if anyone takes anything from that, make sure its at least that last line.

Woohoo.. Here's my chart. It's only fair since I've been looking at all of yours and judging you accordingly. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Just kidding.

It's pretty accurate if you know what to look for....

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_ny.17786.29203.gif
    astro_2gw_01_ny.17786.29203.gif
    50.5 KB · Views: 6
This is pretty neat. I don't know what any of it means, but it looks cool.

asdfghjkl.JPG

I have everybody's chart who has posted one, so... back to :ranger: