What's your House positions in your horoscope? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

What's your House positions in your horoscope?

I'd be thrilled to have my chart read either way, EB. I really appreciate you taking the time :) You can use whichever system you think is most insightful. It might be interesting to apply your reading to the readings I've done online, and also interesting to receive the other system's reading. I wouldn't want for you to use a system you're uncomfortable with.

Thanks very much! :):m200:

shannishannon... will do.

I'd be thrilled to have my chart read either way, EB. I really appreciate you taking the time :) You can use whichever system you think is most insightful.

It might be interesting to apply your reading to the readings I've done online,
Do you read for others online? Do you have a site which you do it from? I would be interested in discussing this with you. PM me if you want.

Thanks very much! :):m200:
You, and every one else, are very welcome. I do enjoy doing this.
Will post the next one soon.

Oh! I meant getting my chart calculated online by a website like astro.com or cafeastrology, or typing in my planets/signs in houses, etc. and reading descriptions online. That's about as far as I get :)

OOOH I still want one, even more now that you're doing something different. Take your time.....

I want one..... but if its too much, you can take mine off the list.

There is always time.

Oh! I meant getting my chart calculated online by a website like astro.com or cafeastrology, or typing in my planets/signs in houses, etc. and reading descriptions online. That's about as far as I get :)
Ah, okay.

I want one..... but if its too much, you can take mine off the list.

There is always time.
I'll do everyone who has asked. It will be a bit before I post the first one (...which would be arbygil's) as I am readjusting how I delineate the chart without Signs and Houses. Not long, though. :ranger:

Reactions: Bored Now
i know this is an old thread, but if anyone would like to offer some perspective, be my guest.... ^^

thanks in advance! i wonder about all my planets being in the Southern hemisphere.

Attachments

• jcs_astro.gif
    jcs_astro.gif
    49 KB · Views: 9
test

i know this is an old thread, but if anyone would like to offer some perspective, be my guest.... ^^

thanks in advance! i wonder about all my planets being in the Southern hemisphere.

Hm. What do you know.
You just presented me
with almost all of the
information I need in order
to steal your identity.

You may want to black out
the top left hand corner?
I just wanted to bring this
to your attention. I'm not
going to steal your identity.
It happened to me once. It
sucked.

This is absolutely riveting. I'm really enjoying looking at everyone's charts. EB, where did your interest in astrology come from? I have no idea what I am looking at but I'm perplexed because I have something in every area. Do you have a resource I might look at to analyze? I have no green lines either...sorry to sound like such a novice, but quite frankly I am. *grins sheepishly*.

This is absolutely riveting. I'm really enjoying looking at everyone's charts. EB, where did your interest in astrology come from? I have no idea what I am looking at but I'm perplexed because I have something in every area. Do you have a resource I might look at to analyze? I have no green lines either...sorry to sound like such a novice, but quite frankly I am. *grins sheepishly*.

post natal chart?

[quote=N

Attachments

• Natal Chart.jpg
    Natal Chart.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 6