The Keirsey/"Official" MBTI (70qs) | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Keirsey/"Official" MBTI (70qs)

Your result for The LONG Scientific Personality Test ...
ISFJ-The Protector

You scored 9% I to E, 53% N to S, 33% F to T, and 5% J to P!

The protector type is called such because you feel your life is best used to protect those you love from the pitfalls of life, to see to their safety and security. You belong to the larger group called guardians. You find great satisfaction in assisting the downtrodden. You are not talkative with strangers, but you can chat tirelessly with those you trust. You have a good solid work ethic. You are thorough and very likely frugal. You do not like to be in a place of authority, and will delegate poorly if forced into a lead position. You share your type with 10% of the population.
As a romantic partner, you are generous and gentle. Occasionally you may be taken for granted because of this fact. You are tireless in providing acts of service for your loved ones. You run the risk of always being exhausted because you won't say no to your partner. You are sensitive to criticism and will withdraw rather than fight back. You wish to be appreciated for your loyalty and whole hearted nuturing. Your values must be respected and you thrive on consideration and kindness.
Your group summary: Guardians (SJ)
Your Type Summary: ISFJ

ENTP - The Inventor
You scored 55% I to E, 16% N to S, 67% F to T, and 95% J to P!

The single word that describes your type is "inventor", and you belong to the larger group called rationals. You love to tinker with things and come up with new ideas. You are outgoing and curious with an insatiable appetite for knowledge. You have no real desire to lead, only doing so if there is no other way. 2% of the population share your personality type.
You are a flirtatious and energetic romantic partner, fun and engaging, always looking for something unusual to try. In your enthusiasm, you may make promises you can't keep. Your competitive nature and need to be perceived as an expert can be daunting to a romantic partner at times. You so enjoy the tug of a good debate that sometimes you act as if you don't take anything seriously. You are usually very supportive and helpful to your mate, but somewhat scattered and unable to devote your full attention there. You feel most appreciated for your great ideas, unusual perceptiveness, and ability to understand and communicate with people. You feel most appreciated when your partner understands your need for lots of social contact and your need to live life as spontaneously as possible.

Your group summary: rationals (NT)
Your type summary: ENTP

:m096:

INFJ - the counselor

You scored 9% I to E, 21% N to S, 14% F to T, and 47% J to P!

Your type is best summed up by the word "counselor", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. Only 2% of the population share your type. You are so empathic that you often know what others need before they know themselves. You are a complex person who can deal with complicated issues and people, almost prefer to, as you love problem solving. You can be something of an idealist or perfectionist, and should try to take yourself a little less seriously.
You are a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging your mate to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because you are so creative, you have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. You need harmony so much that you are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate your ethics. You feel the most appreciated when your partner admires your creativity, trusts your inspirations, and respects your values. It is also vitally important that your partner be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.
Your group summary: idealists (NF)
Your type summary: INFJ

INFJ - The Counselor

You scored 25 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 40 F versus T, and 60 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the counselor. This type makes a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging their mates to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because they are so creative, they have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. They need harmony so much that they are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate their strong ethics. They feel the most appreciated when their partners admire their creativity, trust their inspirations, and respect their values. It is also vitally important that their partners be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.
The group summary: idealists (NF)
The type summary: INFJ

So counselor seeking a counselor, should be interesting.

Last edited:
INTP - the Architect

You scored 0% I to E, 11% N to S, 52% F to T, and 74% J to P!

You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more thinking based than feeling based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than have a routine. The single word to describe your type is the Architect, which belongs to the larger group of rationals. You wish to sculpt the world around you. Others often find you arrogant, yet you have no desire to direct others, only to inform them. You must know the structure of things, and have a voracious appetite for knowledge. You are very rational in everything you do, and probably consider yourself smarter than most.
As a romantic partner, you can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. You may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing your own reactions and feelings as you can get swept up in your own ideas and projects. You want to be appreciated for your ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. You need plenty of time to yourself - therefore your parnter must respect your need for independence and originality.
Your group summary: Rationals (NT)
Your type summary: INTP
I've been getting this result lately. Though I know that at the core, my type is INFP. I'm just not that easily swayed by the emotional these days..

Last edited:
So I'm an INFP seeking a..

Your result for The Best Personality Type for You Test ...
INTP - The Architect

You scored 0 I versus E, 0 N versus S, 60 F versus T, and 0 J versus P!

Your ideal romantic partner is known as the architect. As a romantic partner, this type can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. They may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing their own reactions and feelings as they can get swept up in their own ideas and projects. They want to be appreciated for their ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. They need plenty of time to themselves - therefore their partners must respect their needs for independence and originality.
The group summary: Rationals (NT)
The type summary: INTP

Your type is best summed up by the word "counselor", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. Only 2% of the population share your type. You are so empathic that you often know what others need before they know themselves. You are a complex person who can deal with complicated issues and people, almost prefer to, as you love problem solving. You can be something of an idealist or perfectionist, and should try to take yourself a little less seriously.
You are a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging your mate to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because you are so creative, you have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. You need harmony so much that you are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate your ethics. You feel the most appreciated when your partner admires your creativity, trusts your inspirations, and respects your values. It is also vitally important that your partner be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.

INFJ - the counselor

0% I to E, 11% N to S, 38% F to T, 32% J to P

I'm going to have to take it again later to see if I still get "F".

INFJ - the counselor
You scored 9% I to E, 5% N to S, 10% F to T, and 37% J to P!

And the graphs basically said very INF with a slight preference for J.

INFJ - the counselor

You scored 9% I to E, 32% N to S, 48% F to T, and 16% J to P!

INFJ - the counselor
You scored 0% I to E, 47% N to S, 38% F to T, and 16% J to P

The middle part of the description especially seems to work for me:

You are so empathic that you often know what others need before they know themselves. You are a complex person who can deal with complicated issues and people, almost prefer to, as you love problem solving. You can be something of an idealist or perfectionist, and should try to take yourself a little less seriously.
You are a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging your mate to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because you are so creative, you have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. You need harmony so much that you are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate your ethics.

INFJ - Counselor

You scored 36% I to E, 11% N to S, 0% F to T, and 37% J to P!

I'm apparently feeling more emotionally guided these days.

INFJ - the counselor

You scored 27% I to E, 32% N to S, 38% F to T, and 32% J to P!

Another one done with a natural mind state. I don't understand the percentages tho...

INTP - the Architect

You scored 0% I to E, 11% N to S, 71% F to T, and 100% J to P!

You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more thinking based than feeling based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than have a routine. The single word to describe your type is the Architect, which belongs to the larger group of rationals. You wish to sculpt the world around you. Others often find you arrogant, yet you have no desire to direct others, only to inform them. You must know the structure of things, and have a voracious appetite for knowledge. You are very rational in everything you do, and probably consider yourself smarter than most.
As a romantic partner, you can be playful with great energy to get things started, but not quite as good on follow through. You may have a tendency to hurt the more emotional types unintentionally by not sharing your own reactions and feelings as you can get swept up in your own ideas and projects. You want to be appreciated for your ability to respond quickly and to fix problems creatively. You need plenty of time to yourself - therefore your parnter must respect your need for independence and originality.
Your group summary: Rationals (NT)
Your type summary: INTP

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 0% on I to E, higher than 3% of your peers.

• You scored 11% on N to S, higher than 5% of your peers.

• You scored 71% on F to T, higher than 84% of your peers.

• You scored 100% on J to P, higher than 100% of your peers.

I don't understand the percentages tho...

@Odyne:

On the percentages, they go for whatever value is on the right. So, for instance, on mine I got 0% on E, higher than 3% of peers, so if I reverse that I am 100% Introverted, which is higher than 97% of peers (others who have taken the same test) on Introversion.

...And apparently I got the highest score on the test ever on J vs P since it says I am 100% higher than peers on P, LOL.

ENFJ- The Teacher

You scored 64% I to E, 5% N to S, 29% F to T, and 37% J to P!

Your type is known as the teacher, or the educating mentor. You also belong to the larger group, called idealists. You tend to bring out the best in other people. You lead without seeming to do so. People are naturally drawn to you. You expect the very best from people which takes the form of enthusiastic encouragement which is so charming that people try their best not to disappoint you. You share your personality type with 3% of the population.
You need to feel a deep and meaningful connection to your romantic partners, and go to great lengths to understand and please your mate. Harmony is vitally important to you, and you often put others' needs before your own. You have a pretty thin skin and are easily hurt. Although you strive for harmony, when your values or ethics are violated, you can be very emotional, confrontational, and even punishing. However, you are very insightful about the underlying cause of conflicts, and an excellent communicator, so you have the tools to bring about a quick and peaceful resolution as long as you can keep control of your facilities. You want to be appreciated for your thoughtfulness and compassion. You need your partner to make a real effort to get to know you. Above all, you need to be able to express your feelings and have them taken seriously.
Your type summary: ENFJ

INFP - the Healer
You scored 0% I to E, 5% N to S, 0% F to T, and 84% J to P!
You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more feeling based than thinking based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than having a plan. Your type can best be summarized by the word "Healer", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. You have a capacity for caring that is deeper than most. You strive for unity, are fascinated by the battles between good and evil, and can be something of an idealist. Only 1% of the population shares your type.
As a romantic partner, you are usually supprtive and nuturing, however, you have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to you as you are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes you resist confronting your partner directly about problems. When you get angry, you usually blame yourself, rather than your partner. You can also be stubborn and unyielding when you feel you are being criticized or mistreated. You feel the most appreciated when your partner listens to you carefully. You need to be understood. You need to hear your partner express their feelings, the more often, the better. Your group summary: idealists (NF)

INFJ - the counselor

You scored 9% I to E, 5% N to S, 10% F to T, and 32% J to P

ENFP - The Champion

You scored 55% I to E, 5% N to S, 19% F to T, and 58% J to P!

Your type is known as the Champion type, which is part of the larger group called idealists. Nothing occurs that does not have some deep and ethical significance in your eyes. You see life as an exciting drama. You are very charismatic, yet tend to be too harsh on yourself for not being as genuine as you think you should be. 3% of the population shares your type.
As a romantic partner, you need to talk about what is going on in your life. You are a strong supporter for your partner's efforts to grow and change and be happy. You need to feel that same support from your partner. Expressive, optimistic, and curious, you are eager to enjoy new experiences with your partner, whom you wish to be your confidant and soul mate, as well as play mate. You are uncomfortable sharing negative emotion, though, and tend to withdraw from confrontation and process your feelings privately. You feel most loved when your partner appreciates your creativity, accepts your uniqueness, and sees you as the compassionate person you are. You need to hear your partner tell you how much you mean to them and would love if they did thoughtful spontaneous things to demonstrate it.
Your type summary: ENFP

0% N to S means you're completely N

No such thing. You can't be competely N. You would have to be deaf and dumb with no taste buds and no sense of touch to be completely N

INFP - the Healer

You scored 36% I to E, 0% N to S, 38% F to T, and 58% J to P!

You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more feeling based than thinking based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than having a plan. Your type can best be summarized by the word "Healer", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. You have a capacity for caring that is deeper than most. You strive for unity, are fascinated by the battles between good and evil, and can be something of an idealist. Only 1% of the population shares your type.
As a romantic partner, you are usually supprtive and nuturing, however, you have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to you as you are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes you resist confronting your partner directly about problems. When you get angry, you usually blame yourself, rather than your partner. You can also be stubborn and unyielding when you feel you are being criticized or mistreated. You feel the most appreciated when your partner listens to you carefully. You need to be understood. You need to hear your partner express their feelings, the more often, the better. Your group summary: idealists (NF)
Your type summary: INFP

Last edited:
No such thing. You can't be competely N. You would have to be deaf and dumb with no taste buds and no sense of touch to be completely N

You can completely prefer your N over your S. Remember this is a preferences test, not an overall performance test. What a 0% on this test means is that the user chose N responses over S responses in all the possible questions that pitted them against one another. That doesn't mean she has no S. It means that when given the option of choosing one over the other, she'd always choose N - even if she had a very well developed S otherwise.

Also, remember that S and N are perspectives not raw mechanisms. They are not only how we process information, but how we approach that information, and how those processes manifest in our personalities, so there is a lot more to the N and S axis than just raw usage.

I would also like to point out that you also chose the same preferences and have a 0% N to S axis.

INFP - the Healer

You scored 36% I to E, 0% N to S, 38% F to T, and 58% J to P!

Last edited: