The Keirsey/"Official" MBTI (70qs) | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

The Keirsey/"Official" MBTI (70qs)

Your result for The LONG Scientific Personality Test ...
INFJ - the counselor

You scored 0% I to E, 11% N to S, 10% F to T, and 32% J to P!

Your type is best summed up by the word "counselor", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. Only 2% of the population share your type. You are so empathic that you often know what others need before they know themselves. You are a complex person who can deal with complicated issues and people, almost prefer to, as you love problem solving. You can be something of an idealist or perfectionist, and should try to take yourself a little less seriously.
You are a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging your mate to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because you are so creative, you have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. You need harmony so much that you are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate your ethics. You feel the most appreciated when your partner admires your creativity, trusts your inspirations, and respects your values. It is also vitally important that your partner be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.

ENFP - The Champion

You scored 82% I to E, 42% N to S, 33% F to T, and 89% J to P!

Wooh! Champion is such a great name :D

INFP - the Healer
You scored 9% I to E, 11% N to S, 48% F to T, and 79% J to P!

What a stupidass test. I'm so not a cute, whiny INFP.

Last edited:
Your result for The LONG Scientific Personality Test ...
INFJ - the counselor

You scored 9% I to E, 21% N to S, 19% F to T, and 5% J to P!

Your type is best summed up by the word "counselor", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. Only 2% of the population share your type. You are so empathic that you often know what others need before they know themselves. You are a complex person who can deal with complicated issues and people, almost prefer to, as you love problem solving. You can be something of an idealist or perfectionist, and should try to take yourself a little less seriously.
You are a supportive and insightful romantic partner, encouraging your mate to have dreams and work hard to make those dreams come true. Because you are so creative, you have a wealth of ideas to help them toward those goals. You need harmony so much that you are driven to resolve conflict quickly, as long as the terms don't violate your ethics. You feel the most appreciated when your partner admires your creativity, trusts your inspirations, and respects your values. It is also vitally important that your partner be open and emotionally available - in other words, that they be willing to share themselves completely.
Your group summary: idealists (NF)
Your type summary: INFJ

INTP - the Architect
0% I to E
5% N to S
57% F to T
89% J to P!

Reactions: hush
INFJ - the counselor

You scored 0% I to E, 11% N to S, 24% F to T, and 47% J to P!

Reactions: NeverAmI
INFJ - the counselor

45% I to E

42% N to S

33% F to T

0% J to P

Not too many surprises here.

INTJ -The Mastermind

0% I to E
32% N to S
81% F to T
47% J to P

You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more thinking based than feeling based, and you prefer to have a plan rather than leaving things to chance. Your type is best described by the word "mastermind", which belongs to the larger group called rationals. Only 1% of the population shares your type. You are very strong willed and self-confident. You can hardly rest until you have things settled. You will only adopt ideas and rules if they make sense. You are a great brainstormer and often come up with creative solutions to difficult problems. You are open to new concepts, and often actively seek them out.
As a romantic partner, you can be both fascinating yet demanding. You are not apt to express your emotions, leaving your partner wondering where they are with you. You strongly dislike repeating yourself or listening to the disorganized process of sorting through emotional conflicts. You see your own commitments as self-evident and don't see why you need to repeat something already expressed. You have the most difficulty in admitting your vulnerabilities. You feel the most appreciated when your partner admires the quality of your innovations and when they listen respectfully to your ideas and advice. You need plenty of quiet to explore your interests to the depth that gives you satisfaction.

INFP - the Healer
You scored 18% I to E, 0% N to S, 0% F to T, and 68% J to P!

I am coming closer in the J/P axis once again, I wonder if this is development or because of the current situation I am in.

INFJ - the counselor

You scored 0% I to E, 26% N to S, 33% F to T, and 32% J to P!

INFJ - the counselor
You scored 0% I to E, 8% N to S, 38% F to T, and 5% J to P!

INFP - the Healer
You scored 0% I to E, 13% N to S, 14% F to T, and 74% J to P!
You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more feeling based than thinking based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than having a plan. Your type can best be summarized by the word "Healer", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. You have a capacity for caring that is deeper than most. You strive for unity, are fascinated by the battles between good and evil, and can be something of an idealist. Only 1% of the population shares your type.
As a romantic partner, you are usually supprtive and nuturing, however, you have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to you as you are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes you resist confronting your partner directly about problems. When you get angry, you usually blame yourself, rather than your partner. You can also be stubborn and unyielding when you feel you are being criticized or mistreated. You feel the most appreciated when your partner listens to you carefully. You need to be understood. You need to hear your partner express their feelings, the more often, the better. Your group summary: idealists (NF)
Your type summary: INFP

I seem to be vacillating between INFP and INFJ since this time last year. (I suffered a gut wrenching break-up) Any explanations are welcome!

ISTJ - The Inspector

You scored 45% I to E, 68% N to S, 71% F to T, and 21% J to P!

Your type is known as the inspector, and the single word that describes your is superdependable. You also belong to the larger group of guardians. You look carefully at the people and institutions around you and notice every last detail. You feel it is up to you to make sure those around you uphold certain standards of attitude and conduct. You are down to earth, with a distaste for fanciful things. You prefer things practical to new-fangled. Your word is your bond. You have no problem with detail. You share your type with 10% of the population.
As a romantic partner, you are dependable and predictable. You usually like things done in very specific ways. You tend to appreciate tradition, and you work hard to achieve goals. You have trouble sharing your feelings, though. In your eagerness to be organized and productive, you can also be unwilling to examine or embrace alternative points of view. You like to be appreciated for your practical contributions, your common sense, and the efforts you make to keep your life on track. You like to be thanked often, both informally and formally and are most likely to be upset when your partner forgets a tradition you hold dear, such as an anniversary.
Your group summary: Guardians (SJ)
Your Type Summary: ISTJ

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

You scored 45% on I to E, higher than 55% of your peers.

You scored 68% on N to S, higher than 88% of your peers.

You scored 71% on F to T, higher than 84% of your peers.

You scored 21% on J to P, higher than 14% of your peers

Rational Inventor (ENTP)

There aren't many Inventors, but your type has a great impact on people's everyday lives. This is true because of your innovative and entrepreneurial spirit. These traits make certain that you're always eyeing new projects, enterprises, and processes and looking for better ways to do things.

Inventors like you often begin building gadgets and mechanisms as young children and never really stop. In adulthood, your inventiveness has probably taken other forms, either in your work life or in social organizations. Inventors are known for being keenly pragmatic. As a result, people may seek you out to help them devise the most effective means to accomplish their projects. Your willingness to seek out new solutions and approaches to life's challenges is truly admirable.

You can be an intensely curious person who continuously probes life for fresh possibilities. This is especially true when you're trying to solve complex problems. In fact, you're probably filled with ideas most of the time. However, you only really place value on those ideas when they can produce concrete results. You like to make things happen. You are also usually quite confident in your ability to get things done. If you have a rough idea of how to proceed, you're a person who is already half way to achieving your goals.

Individuals of your type often have a lively circle of friends with whom they share ideas and activities. Your ability to maintain such connections is probably largely due to your easy-going nature. You're seldom one to be critical or carp on others' faults. You can also be an engaging conversationalist. You're usually good at expressing you own ideas and following those of others. However, when it comes to arguing issues you may become less popular. By deliberately employing your considerable debate skills, you often leave your opponents at a serious disadvantage.

As for your work life, your type is able to succeed in many areas so long as your job doesn't involve too much humdrum routine; you can be a bit of a non-conformist in the workplace. However, you're more skilled than many at engineering relationships and human systems. Being able to quickly grasp the politics of institutions is a real talent. It means that you will ordinarily prefer to understand people and their issues rather than simply telling them what to do. This quality is sure to be appreciated by those around you. Also, when these skills are coupled with your innovative nature, you can be a great leader on pilot projects or other tasks that test your ingenuity.

No matter what occupation you choose, Inventors like you display an extraordinary talent for rising to the demands of even the most impossible situations. "It can't be done" is a phrase that will rarely escape your lips.

Took this a while ago. The report was kind of lengthy and they rambled on for a bit, but this was the gist of it. This was the first MBTI-related test I ever took, and the first result I ever got, before I knew anything about MBTI (I had to take the test for a psych. class). I've gotten a couple other results from the Keirsey sorter, but only ever NP types. Also, I/E were close for this result, 50/50, so I guess it could have gone either way.

[h=2]INFJ - the counselor[/h] You scored 0% I to E, 5% N to S, 19% F to T, and 26% J to P!

"Official" MBTI

okcupid................................................................

Whoops, I didn't take the test from the okcupid link. I just remembered taking the test before so posted my results from this site: http://www.keirsey.com/default.aspx

I didn't notice the okcupid part from the test link they posted, sounds super official. Not sure if the test from the okcupid link is the same as the one from Keirsey's site, though taking the latter requires payment to get the results. Not worth it. Wasted my money. Oh well.

That's why I put the official thingy in quotes - seriously how "official" can OKCupid really be? Still, it's fairly close to the actual test but it probably isn't the actual test due to copyright laws (but who knows). I will say this, though, that test was better than most of those you see online. That's for sure.