The Keirsey/"Official" MBTI (70qs) | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

The Keirsey/"Official" MBTI (70qs)

Whatchoo on about? NAI has always been an INTP.

Uh uh.

Used to be INFJ

tested again:
INFP - the Healer

You scored 27% I to E, 13% N to S, 29% F to T, and 58% J to P!

Last edited:
Since when? All I saw was "2-headed rhino".

To me NAI was, is, and always will be INTP.

Before it said 2 headed rhino it said INFJ I swear.

There is a thread where he says he nearly cried when he read the description of INFJ as he thought he was the only one who saw things as he did. Now he knows there are others. A very typical INFJ thing to say

Your result for The LONG Scientific Personality Test ...
INFP - the Healer

You scored 18% I to E, 21% N to S, 29% F to T, and 58% J to P!
You are more introverted than extroverted. You are more intuitive than observant, you are more feeling based than thinking based, and you prefer to go with the flow rather than having a plan. Your type can best be summarized by the word "Healer", which belongs to the larger group of idealists. You have a capacity for caring that is deeper than most. You strive for unity, are fascinated by the battles between good and evil, and can be something of an idealist. Only 1% of the population shares your type.
As a romantic partner, you are usually supprtive and nuturing, however, you have a high need for individuality. Harmony is extremely important to you as you are very affected by conflict and tension, which also makes you resist confronting your partner directly about problems. When you get angry, you usually blame yourself, rather than your partner. You can also be stubborn and unyielding when you feel you are being criticized or mistreated. You feel the most appreciated when your partner listens to you carefully. You need to be understood. You need to hear your partner express their feelings, the more often, the better. Your group summary: idealists (NF)
Your type summary: INFP

Meh.

There is a thread where he says he nearly cried when he read the description of INFJ as he thought he was the only one who saw things as he did. Now he knows there are others. A very typical INFJ thing to say

Anyone who got 100% and 95% P can't possibly be a J type.

Hell even I only got 68% and I'm the most P person in the world, ever!

lol

Perhaps 2-headed rhino stands for being both INTP and INFJ simultaneously.

Both cannot exist within the same psyche; therefore, he has two heads. Where the rhino comes in will take some further analysis...

Perhaps 2-headed rhino stands for being both INTP and INFJ simultaneously.

Both cannot exist within the same psyche; therefore, he has two heads. Where the rhino comes in will take some further analysis...

No the 2-headed rhino was supposed to be him and mf being a 2-headed rhino.

INFJ, though I am skeptcial here since it gave me 0% I ... im usually up around 95%

INFJ, though I am skeptcial here since it gave me 0% I ... im usually up around 95%

It means 0% on the I-E scale so you're 0% E meaning 100% I.

This test gives me completley different percentage scores to what I usually get. Same result though

Go figure

This test gives me completley different percentage scores to what I usually get. Same result though

Go figure

Limitations of OkCupid tests. It can only have a value for one figure.

0% I-E means I
0% N-S means N
100% F-T means T
100% J-P means P

And vice versa.

Limitations of OkCupid tests. It can only have a value for one figure.

0% I-E means I
0% N-S means N
100% F-T means T
100% J-P means P

And vice versa.

Aaah I get it now.

So for my scores:

27% I to E really means 73% I

13% N to S really means 87% N

29% F to T really means 61% F

and 58% J to P really means 8% P

?????

Thats more like what I should get if thats right

He was right. The thing is, I was romantically interested for the first time in years when I first took that test and it was at work which would bring out my Fe and potentially Ni since I was looking for things like spirituality for guidance. This site has helped me a lot to stop grasping and just be neutral.

I believe it was the first time I ever read about intuition being openly recognized, not as a fault, but as a trait. I believe that is why it struck me so strongly.

I exercise my Fe a lot on this site, it is very healthy for me, and I am not mocked for it, so it helps me to grow. I don't really use much Fe outside of these forums. Usually I only relate to others through witty comments or by explaining things.

Maybe all other INTPs aren't like INTP while I am. :D

He was right. The thing is, I was romantically interested for the first time in years when I first took that test and it was at work which would bring out my Fe and potentially Ni, since I was looking for things like spirituality for guidance.

I believe it was the first time I ever read about intuition being openly recognized, not as a fault, but as a trait. I believe that is why it struck me so strongly.

Why'd you change your mind? You don't seem like an INTP. You seem like maybe a well developed INFP

Usually I only relate to others through witty comments or by explaining things.

That sounds like me. I'm pretty good at making people feel good about themselves as well. I'm a good shoulder to cry on but it's usually just as you say. Jokes and explanations

Last edited:
It means 0% on the I-E scale so you're 0% E meaning 100% I.

Oh, well that's better!

BTW, thanks a lot guys... thanks to this site I've barely done any work all morning.